She/Her
April 8
Ecruteak City
Straight(?)
"Occultist"
Civillian
5'11" height
5'11" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
58 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tsuru
Mitsuru Kagami
Reflecting Pool [M]
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 0:55:19 GMT
Mitsuru Kagami Avatar
It was Suicune, and yet, it wasn't.

That was all that Mitsuru could really say about the creature she had found in Area Zero. Not that she hadn't tried to learn more, mind! She studied every Johtonian tale she could remember, combed through every tangentially relevant book at her local library, and even scoured the internet for anything resembling an answer. But despite her efforts, all she had found were more questions.

This thing was a mystery. It didn't exist in any prior mythology. It wasn't referenced in any research papers or encyclopaedias. And, well, her social media and message boards were being even less helpful than usual. If she didn't know any better, she'd say this "Suicune" wasn't even real.

But the damp, scratch-covered Pokeball she held in her hands told her otherwise. It was real. It was definitely, totally, absolutely real. It HAD to be real! Because if it wasn't real, then what else could it possibly even be?

She needed answers. And though her heart raced at the thought of it, both her brain and her gut knew where she was going to get them.

And so, the runaway priestess ventured into the Petalburg Woods...

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Reflecting Pool [M]
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 23:22:54 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Oh, wise sage of the Petalburg Woods, what is your wisdom?[break][break]

His wisdom is that he needs a freaking nap.[break][break]

Was it nice finally having a home to call his own? Of course! But by this point, Isaac was so accustomed to roughing it that there were times where such stability felt foreign to him. Luckily, his home may as well have been connected to his home-away-from-home. Just like the Fiorelli Floristry it was built atop, Petalburg Woods was practically Isaac's backyard.[break][break]

Nights like this were the perfect chance for Isaac to indulge in his wanderlust. The night air was a cool and crisp undercurrent beneath Hoenn's usual warmth. The moon was bright and full, highlighting the stars that twinkled through the gaps in the canopy. The forest's healing had come into full bloom, the ground dotted with flowers and the branches thick with fresh berries.[break][break]

At times, Isaac could swear he heard the bubbling of the spring where Suicune had taken him. Yet, try as he might, he'd never found it again.[break][break]

Such was the mysterious nature of his patron. By now, Isaac was less inclined to ask questions and more inclined to explore the endless possibilities he'd been given. Still, he couldn't lie. The curiosity sometimes gnawed at him. Maybe if the region could settle down for five minutes, he'd look into it more.[break][break]

It hadn't. And if Hoenn wouldn't rest, he'd need to rest more to make up for lost time. With his hammock swaying in the breeze, and his head staring up at a sky full of stars, Isaac let the tension melt from his body and the questions melt from his head. It was time for a nice, relaxing night.[break][break]

Oh, who was he kidding? He's Isaac Merlo. Those didn't exist.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights