Fletch
He/Him
September 03
Heterosexual
Police
Detective
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fletch
Fletcher Hyland
bad habits
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 2:32:31 GMT
Fletcher Hyland Avatar
[attr="class","snub-fletch-main"]
[attr="class","snub-fletch"]
The job was remarkably simple — at least on paper.

Halfway through pushing the warrant up the appropriate channels he'd received a text.

Stall them.

Tracing the number came up empty; a burner phone that, more than likely didn't survive another minute after pressing send.

The thought made him chew harder on the worn piece of nicotine gum, lip curling in equal parts disgust and frustration.

An entire team was now waiting on his order to go in — an order he couldn't rationalize delaying any further. He could only hope the other person on the end of the line was able to finish what they were after.

Without looking at the person next to him, he speaks in a low, tired voice.

"You ready?"

[attr="class","snub-fletch-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-fletch-tag"]
@name

[newclass=.snub-fletch-main] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-main b]color:#ff6666; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-main i]font-size:13px;color:#984E4E;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Roboto Condensed;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
bad habits
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 14:43:40 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost would look on as he was called upon for this misson. He asked for a tougher job and he got one. It was a quiet day and it will be a loud night. As Ghost was getting ready to take on what he thought to be Team Rocket. He has heard alot about them and how cruel they can be. But he has also seen a kind hearted member of thier group. Ghost had two pokemon with him today and for once he did not have his main pokemon partner which was Roc Royal. 

As he stood behind the Ranger that was taking lead in this misson. He would be asked if he was ready? Well that question in itself could be hard to explain after all who could truly be ready for a date with death. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be." He would say with a soft spoken voice. As he held down on his hat fixing it up right and straight. 

Rillaboom(Gotenks)
Ability-Grassy Surge
Drum Beating
Wood Hammer
Earthquake
BoomBurst
Acrobatics

Pokemon will be shiny
EMPOLEON (Jet)
DEFIANT
MIST WAVE CRASH DRILL PECK METAL CLAW EARTHQUAKE FLIP TURN

close tab

played by

Snubis

Fletch
He/Him
September 03
Heterosexual
Police
Detective
5 height
5 height
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fletch
Fletcher Hyland
bad habits
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 13:28:27 GMT
Fletcher Hyland Avatar
Seconds. Seconds were invaluable. He needed all he could get.

Out of the corner of his eye Fletcher regards the meek one next to him.

"Ghost." A pause. "That your real name?"

[newclass=.snub-fletch-main] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-main i]font-size:13px;color:#984E4E;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Roboto Condensed;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
bad habits
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 11:38:20 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost would look at the man as he asked him such a question. Was that his real name this put a smile on his face. He was never asked such a thing before and that was when he said. George Heaven Ottawa Seven Timber but just call me Ghost for short. As he looked on he would tip his hat at the other person. "I have the heart to go I'm any storm."

"Now thing tell me what is going on here and what is it we have to do? As he said to him with a small laughter in his voice. It seems Ghost was up for pulling his leg today and wanted to get his reaction. He understood what he was there for and what he had to do. But he did not understand how and why he was giving the name Ghost. As he pulled out his pokeball he was ready to go and was Waiting on his partner for the day.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Fletch
He/Him
September 03
Heterosexual
Police
Detective
5 height
5 height
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fletch
Fletcher Hyland
bad habits
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 12:33:23 GMT
Fletcher Hyland Avatar
"I suppose that's better than George." He says with dry amusement.

Bless whoever named this kid. They were either a genius or out of their minds—
maybe both.

"Ever been on a raid like this?"

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights