twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
Chapter 3: Breaking Free [TraditionalGymBattle]
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 7:14:08 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
So this was it and he was up next and it was about time. It was time for number three of his badges to be claimed. With a smile on his face and the two pokemon he chosen today was something. He picked these two out of the group because they was the best to go against this gym. They did not even have a type advantage but it was more like they had heart. As he looked at the Fortree Gym he would inhaled a long hard breathe and then he would let it out slowly. As he fixed his hat his long green hair would blow in the wind. Soon he would March right up in the gym and opened its doors.

Taking in the scenery Ghost would look on and give a big ups to the gym for accepting him. As he tipped his hat off. Ghost would then say out loud to anyone listening. "My name is Ghost Fireheart and I am here to take on the gym leader. Nothing too fancy just a good old fashion showdown that's a 2v2 single format if that could be the case." As he looked on he would be ready to meet whoever it was meeting him.

Notes
Requesting a 2v2 single
Pokemon on Person
???
???

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 23:29:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Most days would involve either Ethan, or Claire being at the front desk ready to greet whomsoever challenger came by to the Fortree Gym.

Today, however, was going to be a special case because it would be the Gym Leader himself out at the reception area.

“You’re early,” he would remark as he stood up from behind the desk. “And right to the point, too.”

He would then turn towards the right-hand side door—the one that led to the outdoor open-air arena, and then open the door.

“This way, please. The arena’s beyond the door. I’m Alex, and yes, I’ll be the one accepting your gym challenge today.”

Short, sweet, to the point. Pretty much it.

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 9:11:28 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost would look and notice who was at the desk. A small smirk would come across his face as he looked on. "Cool I'll follow behind you." Ghost would say as they made it to the doors on the right side. This would be his third gym battle and he was all set and ready to go. A little nervous but he was ready for what was to come. 

He requested a classic battle and a classic 3v3. He had his set pokemon on was ready for what was to come. As he took his place he was ready for the countdown to the battle. Ghost would look on and be wondering how this battle will play out. Albeit his line up did change a but. But he wanted to get a move on with things. As he grabbed a pokeball all he needed was the go.

Notes
Pokemon
1???
2???
3???

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB