Keeping it Cool (Safari)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Zaber

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
25 posts
Leo Winters DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leowinters
Leo Winters
Keeping it Cool (Safari)
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 2:03:59 GMT
Leo Winters Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leowint1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Leo had shown his ranger pass and paid the fee to enter the Safari Zone. This was his first time in there. He had heard the stories about other rangers who went in there, found some nice pokemon. He had mixed feelings. A secure sanctuary where trainers could come in, find rare pokemon and catch them. It was humane of course, rarely trainers exercized a 'poachers' methods to get them. Still, he didn't know how he felt about pokemon shipped in and given a home in an eclosed area. But then again, it was a safe environment for people to come and visit pokemon. It had its charms.[break][break]

Leo had entered the area, seeing a wide area of forests, some abandoned buildings, meadows and small mountains. It was hard for him to imagine this place was all contained inside a dome. Still, he would consider it an adventure and began to explore. Against his desire to have company, he kept Odin in his Pokeball. Many of the pokemon here were young and more used to the warmer temperatures. Plus, Odin was likely to scare some Pokemon. At least this time, he would keep his head with him. [break][break]

However, he soon called out Shiva-- his Glaceon as the elegant creature emerged, joining Leo by his side. "Ready to go make some new friends, Shiva?" Leo asked. [break][break]

Glaceon gave a happy cry as she swished her tail, a bit of powered snow coming off her. WIth that, the two ventured into the safari to see who they could walk away with as new partners to help the young Ranger. [break][break]

Sem et tortor consequat id porta nibh venenatis cras.

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Safari Zone .[break]

Leo explores safari Zone. Safari Balls 3 of 3. [break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.leowint1]--accent:#DFF7FA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.leowint1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,548 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Keeping it Cool (Safari)
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 5:37:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLETCHLING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GALE WINGS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACROBATICS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Zaber

awards
25 posts
Leo Winters DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leowinters
Leo Winters
Keeping it Cool (Safari)
POSTED ON May 22, 2024 17:13:49 GMT
Leo Winters Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The terrain of the Safari Zone was indeed spacious. Venture further into the reserve and you wouldn't think you were in a sanctuary under some dome. Leo walked with Glaceon, her cool aura keeping him cool in the warm air. It clearly was designed for some fire Pokemon who needed the extra heat or dry climate. Leo stretched out, greeting the sun, even with his coat on, it felt nice to be in this kind of terrain. While he preferred snow and ice, he had to admit he missed fresh air and warm sunlight. [break][break] He was distracted for a moment as an adorable little fletchling perched on his shoulder, curious by the big blonde guy. [break][break] "Oh, hello there. Enjoying spreading your wings?" Leo asked to the bird. [break][break] The Fletcling soon hopped a few steps, then took of flying-- landing on Shiva's head. [break][break] Unlike Leo, Shiva gave a grumpy growl as she shook her mane, dislodging the fiery bird as some steam was set off by the firebird's heat. [break][break] The fletching flew away, chirping away happy as Leo and Shiva continued their search. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Safari Zone .[break]

Leo explores safari Zone. Safari Balls 3 of 3. [break]

Passing.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.leowint1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

shadowmod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Keeping it Cool (Safari)
POSTED ON May 22, 2024 22:56:11 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MIENFOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RECKLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAIN PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Zaber

awards
25 posts
Leo Winters DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leowinters
Leo Winters
Keeping it Cool (Safari)
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 3:25:41 GMT
Leo Winters Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

They made their way through the grassy plains, marked by dry patches of earth as clearings. Anyone could easily see Shiva prowling the grass, her blue fur sticking out. Leo had to wonder if Safari Zone ever catered to ice type terrain. Now THAT would be fun, to come here just to sled. [break][break] As he was dreaming of snowy landscapes like his old homeregion-- he heard the sound of grunting and shouts. Curious, Leo and Shiva went to investigate the sound coming from one of the clearings. He soon saw it-- the little Mienfoo there. He wasn't battling a Pokemon, but practicing all on his own. He was performing dynamic arches and moves-- as if he was performing a 'kata' for martial arts. It was quite impressive to watch as he was smooth, yet swift with his movements, leaping and flipping as he did so. He had great aerial skills for a marsupial pokemon. [break][break] Leo made the error of taking a step forward, stepping on a twig. Mienfoo heard it and quickly turned to see the duo of trainer and his pokemon. The little mammel quickly spun around and took a fighting stance on them, prepared to battle! [break][break] The Glaceon was more than willing-- as she cast a growl at the fighting pokemon. However Leo had another idea. "Hey there! Sorry to interrupt! That's some seriously sick moves there! " Leo said with a grateful smile as he casually stepped into the clearing. Shiva gave a disagreeing growl, concerned her trainer was being too friendly. Still, Leo pressed on, showing he meant no harm."Still, if your practicing, really isn't good to just use on air. You want to have a sparring partner? " the big trainer asked. [break][break] Meinfoo looked puzzled as the human trainer knelt down, trying to come close to its height. The creature sniffed the air of the man, sensing he was a bit tough. As Leo knelt down, he extended a cupped gloved hand-- and helded in the air. "COme on, boxing buddy. What you say? Give it a good smack! It's okay. I can take it." he said with a broad smile. [break][break] Glaceon gave a cry of frustration at Leo-- always putting himself in reckless danger with other Pokemon. But Leo had a habit of fighting bare-handed with pokemon for practice. He and Odin, his Bearatic would restle or spar, with Leo using it to test his own strength and Beartic to practice his. [break][break] After a moment pause, Meinfoo took up the offer and brought an open paw strike to the trainer's hand. It struck the same place, enjoying the feel of actually hitting resistance, like a punching bag. Despite the hard force of the blow, Leo held his ground as he absorbed the shock, feeling that sting of a fist meeting his palm. [break][break] "Not bad, brawler! I like it. You got some serious moves and power in those fists. " Leo said, being chummy. "I gotta brush up on my own if I wanna throw a punch as good as you." he said with a bit of flattery. [break][break] Shiva sighed, and shook her head and mane at the trouble the Leo recklessly would get into. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Safari Zone .[break]

Leo explores safari Zone. Safari Balls 2 of 3. [break]

Catching Mienfoo with friendship. .

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,548 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Keeping it Cool (Safari)
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 4:10:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VAROOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SLOW START
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Zaber

awards
25 posts
Leo Winters DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leowinters
Leo Winters
Keeping it Cool (Safari)
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 12:55:17 GMT
Leo Winters Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Mienfoo picked up his tempo and force as he punched into Leo's open palms, acting like a punching bags. After a while, Leo's hands began to hurt as he had to stop. "Okay, okay. Not bad. I better watch myself around you. But hey, any chance you wanna come with me, little buddy? I got no shortage of things that need a good whooping." he said playfully, and soon reached over. The thing hesitated, but soon let Snow touch him. Snow raised and patted the Mienfoo on the head, ruffling his fur. He gave a soft purring sound, offering his content. "Heh, thanks buddy! I'm sure you will like my friends too. They are fun, especially buddy bear Odin." [break][break] However-- they soon were interrupted by another sound tearing through the the field! Curious, they soon saw it-- a rather fast and violent-looking Varoom tearing through the grasslands. It cut right through the grass and soon drove fright for them. Leo quickly rolled out of the path of the pokemon in a hurry-- while Mienfoo 'BOUNCED" out of the way, getting clear from the runaway car. Shiva too, startled, leapt out of its path as it continued to drive-- going fast and leaving a jagged trail in the tall grass! [break][break] Leo blinked at that, as if something had just pulled a joke on him. "That's one mad lawn mower. Ugh... everyone okay?" Leo called to ask. Shiva soon poked her head out from the grass, calling out she was okay. Mienfoo soon descended from the air, having been just fine and looked to Leo with gratitude. [break][break] It was hard for the big guy to not smile, surrounded by his pokemon friends as they got to know each other out in the wilds. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Safari Zone .[break]

Passing on Varoom .

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

shadowmod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Keeping it Cool (Safari)
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 2:41:51 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LILEEP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STORM DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GASTRO ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Zaber

awards
25 posts
Leo Winters DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leowinters
Leo Winters
Keeping it Cool (Safari)
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 4:03:12 GMT
Leo Winters Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Mienfoo was raddled by the steel type, but the presence of Leo did put the little mammel at ease. So did the big guy's broad smile and strong build. He could tell this guy liked to fight too. "Hey little buddy. This is our first time in this place. Think you can show us around? Help us find some new friends too?" Leo asked the Mienfoo. [break][break] The creature paused for a moment, then gestured Leo to follow him. The pokemon led them through the tall grass, showing the way. [break][break] The three of them ventured through the tall grass and rocky patches-- leading into more rugged terrain off the beaten paths made in the safari zone. They even passed a very unusual plant-like pokemon, that almost stared at Glaceon. The icy pokemon didn't care for it and quickly scampered away, keeping close to Leo. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Safari Zone .[break]

Passing on Lileep .

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,548 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Keeping it Cool (Safari)
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 6:41:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY PICHU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VOLT TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Zaber

awards
25 posts
Leo Winters DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leowinters
Leo Winters
Keeping it Cool (Safari)
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 15:21:06 GMT
Leo Winters Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Leo observed as Mienfoo became in much higher spirits, happily Bouncing up and down as they strolled-- as if it was skipping. It was a cute display that made the Ranger smile. Despite the rude driving of the Varoom-- it didn't let itself stay down. He was tough, and good spirited. He would be a great addition to his team! As they walked-- they heard a shout. [break][break] Piip!... Piip! [break][break] "Huh? " Leo stopped as he looked, spotting a giant tree in the middle of the grassy planes. After a moment, he saw something else-- bouncing up and down for its branches. As they got closer, they saw it! A Pichu! An adorable one who was trying to jump. It would soon try to run for the tree, sparking and climb up it-- [break][break]-- but soon came rolling back down the steep trunk. [break][break] The little Pichu looked frustrated and stubborn as it slowly pulled himself back up to its feet, looking up to a collection of berries up above. It soon tried again, sparking as it ran forward. But sadly, gravity was greater as it wasn't going fast enough. [break][break] "Huh? Hey, what you doing there sparky?" Leo asked. The Pichu, too focused on his task-- jumped in alarm to see the far bigger human and Pokemon with it. It glared at them angrily, as if in defense. [break][break] "Whoh! Calm down Sparky! We're not gonna hurt you. You trying to get something to eat?" he asked. [break][break] Mienfoo, seeing the berries grasped the situation. With his well trained legs and grace-- the fighting mammel Bounced up high. With an effortless snatch, it grasped some of the berries, and descended down. He landed with a graceful pounce, holding the berries. He offered them to the Pichu, hoping to help him. [break][break] The Pichu looked at Mienfoo-- but soon turned his head away! He almost seemed angry, not wanting to accept their help. [break][break] "Huh? What's wrong? Aren't you hungry little guy?" Leo asked. [break][break] The Pichu soon turned with an angry 'Pich!' and sparks flew off his tiny cheeks. [break][break] Leo held up his hands and Glaceon gave an alarmed growl . "Okay, okay. Calm down. We're friends here. What exactly do you want? Are you trying to get the berries yourself?" Leo asked. [break][break] "Pip!" the Pichu explained. [break][break] Leo looked to Mienfoo, who looked a bit disappointed he did a good deed and was shot down for it. IT began to eat one of the berries, having worked up an appetite. Then Leo turned to Pichu. "You know, I get it. You want to get the berries yourself. YOu want to be able to take care of yourself, right? " Leo surmised. The little Pichu didn't answer, but glared at the same. A small chuckle escaped Leo as he crouched down a bit towards the Pichu. "You know... I was a lot like you as a kid. I lost my family, and I... well, I wanted to grow up fast. I wanted to become more dependable, cause I had no one to depend on. Among other reasons. Looks like we're both stubborn head-strong punks, huh?" he asked. The Pichu just cocked his head, not really sure what he was getting at. [break][break] "The point is, there is no shame in letting people help. Trust me.. i learned that the hard way." Leo explained to the little electric mouse. [break][break] THe Pichu still glanced up at the tree, wanting to climb it himself. Leo then had an idea. "Tell you what? How about I give you a small boost. You hop up on my hand, I toss you up, and you jump and grab the berries? Okay?" Leo offered. [break][break] The Pichu's temperament changed after a moment, and then approached Leo. Leo then extended both hands, encouraging the little mouse to hop onto them. The Pichu soon jumped into his grasp, fitting in his palms. As he stood up, Pichu already felt higher. Truthfully, Leo could too jump and grab the branch himself-- but Pichu wanted to do it. [break][break] "Okay, ready for the boost, sparky?" Leo asked. [break][break] "Pi-pipichu!" it barked angrily. [break][break] Leo just laughed. "Okay, okay sorry! Can't help it. You're one cute electric mouse. Here we go..." Leo warned as he drew his hands down. "Ali-oop!!" [break][break] The large Pokemon Ranger tossed Pichu up into the air towards the branch. Pichu jumpd too out of his palms, reaching higher and higher. [break][break] Soon Pichu got to where it wanted-- and used its tail to knock some berries free! As it descended, so too did the berries to the grass below. [break][break] Pichu began to fall, waving its little arms in panic-- [break][break]-- till Leo easily caught him in his hands. THe ranger held him gently, praising him. "Nice jump, buddy! Thinking about a career in basketball?" Leo teased, but also praising the pokemon. [break][break] A shade of red showed on Pichu's cheeks, before he folded his little arms and turned away, too proud. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Safari Zone .[break]

Leo explores safari Zone. Safari Balls 1 of 3. [break]

Catching Pichu via friendship .

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

shadowmod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Keeping it Cool (Safari)
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 23:01:35 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LITTEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAMETHROWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Zaber

awards
25 posts
Leo Winters DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leowinters
Leo Winters
Keeping it Cool (Safari)
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 2:36:09 GMT
Leo Winters Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Covering up his embarassment-- The Pichu hopped out of Leo's hands and went to the collection of berries it had successfully gathered. Though grateful, the Pichu was eager to eat his spoils. Taking up a berry, the pokemon eagerly ate it, showing it had worked up quite the appetite. It gave a happy cry as it went for another berry, stuffing its cheeks full. [break][break] Shiva sat down like a perfect cat and watched as Pichu and Mienfoo enjoyed the berries. Pichu was about to take another berry-- till a stir in the grass caught their attention! [break][break] Pi? Pichu gasped. [break][break] Suddenly a black and red blur dashed out-- sprinting forward and took a large bunch of the berries, knocking Pichu over! At first Leo thought it was the Vroom again-- but it wasn't. This time, it was a cat! A strange little black and red striped cat that gave an intimidating and fierce growl! Uncaring, it had taken the berries it had just snatched-- eating a face full. [break][break] "Pi! Pi-pi-chu!" Pichu growled, pointing at it , demanding its food back. However-- a leer and fierce growl of the cat suddenly made Pichu flinch. THe poor Pichu became overcome with fright-- and with no where to go, it ran right to Leo, hiding behind the man's big muscular size and coat. After all its building of confidence and help-- Pichu was back to a simple little mouse. [break][break] Snow glared at the cat, seeing it was acting tough for its size. However, that made the man grin. "Heh, think your a tough guy bullying a mouse, little cat? Well hate to tell you-- you ran into a lion now." Leo said, punching a fist into his palm, eager to fight and showing off his own bravado to 'intimidate' the Litten. [break][break] The Litten gave a fierce growl, eager to fight! [break][break] "Have it your way, kitty. But I think I'll let my friend show you a thing or two!" he said as he took out a Pokeball. "ODIN!!" He threw the ball forward, which popped up light and released the pokemon. [break][break] Odin, the Beartic emerged with a roar. The big towering Beartic was indeed an intimidating Pokemon. [break][break] However, the Litten responded with a Flamethrower across Beartic's range of vision. [break][break] The poor bear flinched and looked wide-eyed at the torrent of fire shoot passed him, as if trying to intimidate him more. The little cat certainly was as tough for its growl. [break][break] "Come on, buddy bear! Don't let that pussy cat get the better of you! You fought worse!" Leo cheered to his Pokemon. "Give him an Aqua Jet!" [break][break] Beartic revitalized himself with a roar-- and tucking in its arms, a surge of water shot out from his feet! [break][break] Odin rocketed forward to the cat-- surprising it by the swift move from the big bear! Odin crashed into it with the watery impact, hitting the Litten with its large build! [break][break] "Now-- use Brick Break! " Odin answered his trainer's command with a powerful 'chop' from its paw, striking down on the cat. [break][break] While it seemed like a mean thing to do-- it had done the job to knock the cat out as it tumbled back. IT was hard for Leo to fight something that small, but he didn't want to let it get away with such bad behavior. [break][break] Taking out a Safari Ball, Leo grinned. "Got you now! " Leo cried as he threw the Safari Ball at Litten. The ball hit the cat and soon it vanished inside. [break][break] Odin watched blankly as the ball wobbled-- and soon it closed shut, secured. The bear grunted, as if to put down the cat inside the ball. [break][break] With all the chaos over, Leo walked past his Beartic and picked up the Litten's ball. "Heh, never had a fire type before... but I should diverse more anyway, right Shiva?" he asked his Glaceon. [break][break] The Glaceon still sat there, indifferent to the events that transpired and just gave Leo a knowing look. [break][break] A beep sounded on Leo's Poketek, signaling his time in the Safari Zone was almost up. He turned to Meinfoo and Pichu, a smile on his face. "It's time I got going... any chance you two wanna come with me for the ride? It won't be boring!" he said with a grin and flexed an arm to show off. [break][break] The Beartic gave a curious bark, but soon saw the two new pokemon-- and gave a roudy roar of a greeting. [break][break] Mienfoo, responded with a happy hop in the air, and a punch in Leo's direction-- the only way to say 'yes' for him. Pichu paused for a moment, but soon let out a happy squeak! The little Pichu quickly ran up to Leo-- and began to climb up his coat! It soon perched himself on Leo's shoulder, letting out a happy cheer. [break][break] "Ha! That's the spirit! Let's go. We got a lot of things to do, buddies! " Leo said with glee. [break][break] With that, Leo left the safari zone. [break][break] END.

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Safari Zone .[break]

Leo explores safari Zone. Safari Balls 0of 3. [break]

Catching Litten via battle! .

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,548 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Keeping it Cool (Safari)
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 6:16:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE LITTEN!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAMETHROWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]THE SAFARI WARDEN CALLS YOU BACK!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay