he/him
July 25
mauville
bi-sexual
Model
idk, middling to high
6'2" height
6'2" height
You’ll be the light, And I’ll be a cloud, Casting a shadow, You’ll bring the shine, And I the shade
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sevastian
sevastian beau
Giz's plotter
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 4:38:48 GMT
sevastian beau Avatar
Sevastian Beau- Answers to Sevastian, Sevvy, or Beau. He’s a calm individual who leans heavily into his Pokemon, a Mabosstiff and Mightyena, for company. Both dogs are extremely protective of the man.

His current objective is to photograph every Dark Type pokemon in order to capture the beauty of said typing for his modeling agency: Vanta. It is a labor of love for the man as he has always had a fascination with Dark Types due to his own two pokemon as well as the amount of research that he’s put into Dark Type pokemon thanks to Vanta.

Sevastian’s personality is very much that of a person accustomed to a life of luxury, boujee for lack of a better word. He prefers to spend time in cities as opposed to towns and the wilderness. He would not be caught dead in a fast food “restaurant”. And even if he needs to go out into the boonies or the wilderenss, you will find him dressed to impress. Who? -ever is looking, that’s who.

When conversing with Sevastian one would notice that he is frequently blunt. He does know how to hold his tongue, and will do so in most cases- but if he feels the need to, he will either outright tell you the first thing that comes to mind ( usually not good ), or keep silent, giving you a look you’d likely be able to read off his face alone.

While he does have a primary goal, it is not a necessity nor is there a rush for completion, as there is no given end data for this campaign. He is free as anyone else is to enjoy his life, and there are no expectations for him to dish out pictures on the daily.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven