2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
link [p]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 2:48:24 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"tada!" it was a hushed tada, but a tada nonetheless.

the lock to the door of the room @kingsley is assigned to clicks open. lockpicking tools on priam's hands were shoved to his back pocket as he stands up from a kneeling position. he silently congratulates himself as he rubs his hands together after completing the task.

sneaking in was easy with a zoroark, who made it so that it seemed as if no one was around with his illusion. the fact that the people were busy doing something somewhere else just made things easier for them. they could have probably just waltzed in without repercussions seeing as how other people do it nonchalantly, but he wanted the element of surprise.

"should we knock or should we just swing it open?" he asks as priam stares down the door

@kingsley
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
link [p]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 16:42:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sam"]
[attr="class","samicon"]

[attr="class","samwords"]

Sam placed his fingers on the bridge of his nose and sighed. Priam was such a child at times, it honestly amazed Sam he was so high up in the rocket foodchain. But hey, he wasn't hatein', just sometimes a little tired. The old man that he was simply didn't have the energy to keep up.[break][break]

"I mean, most people knock first. Knowing Kingsley, he's probably got a 'friend' in there with him." [break][break]

He used air quotes with his fingers to further prove his point, then he leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest. He was in a pair of purple slippers, a band-t, and some of those plaid/argyle style pj pants. Oh, and his glasses; no contacts in the evening. He liked to give his eyes a break.

[newclass=.sam] margin: 0 auto; width: 300px; color: #aaa; background: #272727; text-align: justify; margin-top: 30px; border-radius: 2px; border: solid 1px #373737; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sam h1] display: inline-block; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sam h2] display: inline-block; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .4px; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.samicon] text-align: center; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.samicon img] border-radius: 100%; background: #272727; padding: 5px; border: solid 2px #373737; [/newclass]

[newclass=.samwords] font-size: 11px; font-family: 'roboto'; padding: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.samwords b] color: #765d75; letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sampokes] text-align: right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
link [p]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 23:33:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rocket test2"]
[attr="class","test2-wrapper"]

The door swings open and there is Kingsley, sprawled on the bed, blanket pooled at his knees. He's on his stomach, one arm folded under a pillow. His back is exposed. As the door cracks open, his eyes flicker and he gives a vacant stare to Sam and Priam.

[break][break]

"Most people knock, brat," he says, pushing himself up and onto his elbows. Kingsley groans. "Aren't you suppose to stop him from doing these things?"

[break][break]

One hand sets against his neck and Kingsley cracks it, loud enough that Sam and Priam can hear. His Espeon wiggles out from under the bed to stare at the two intruders.

[attr="class","test2-tagged"]

[attr="class","test2-lyrics"]
I take off my face Cause it reminds me how it all went wrong

[newclass=.test2] width: 350px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ZqPNs5HT/stardust.png); padding:30px; border: 1px solid #1b1b1b; padding-bottom: 0; padding-bottom: 0; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-wrapper] background: #343434; padding: 30px; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #222; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-lyrics] background: rgba(34,34,34,.8); margin: 0px -30px; margin-top: -1px; padding: 15px; border-top: 1px solid #1b1b1b; text-align: center; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px; color: #777; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-tagged] text-align: right; margin-right: -10px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a] color: #aaa; text-decoration: none; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a:before] content:"("; color: #999; margin-right: 3px; font-size: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a:after] content:")"; color: #999; margin-left: 3px; font-size: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-lyrics b] color: var(--color); opacity: .8; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
link [p]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2019 7:29:29 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"most people don't leave their doors unlocked either." priam was the one that unlocked it, however.

kingsley's espeon comes to greet them, and priam's reaction to this is over-exaggerated. "hah! i counter your espeon with my own espeon!" he switches the zoroark out for his espeon. the psychic-type comes out of its ball confused and baffled.

the excitement dies down after priam's initial outburst. he turns to sam at first, and then back to kingsley.

"shouldn't you be working or something?"

the initial plan was to just sneak around and look for any potential blackmail material in his room and he was to do it without him in the room. sam wouldn't be aware of it since he just dragged him at the moment's notice cause it could be fun. sam needed fun more than anything else.

on hindsight, priam may or may not have confused kingsley's schedule with someone else.

@kingsley
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
link [p]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2019 14:13:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
@kingsley

[attr="class","postwords"]

Sam clenched his fist, tight, before reeling it back and punching Priam right in the shoulder. He glared at the head of blue hair. "What the hell, Priam. You confused little--"[break][break]

Like a mother who lost her temper, Sam raises his fingers to pinch the bridge of his nose and count to ten. Slowly. With the purpose of calming down. Because he wasn't fully calm, he decided against addressing Priam any further and looked to Kingsley.[break][break]

"I was told something that clearly didn't come to pass... sorry for the intrusion." Suddenly, Sam realized Kingsley's back was very exposed and it made his cheeks a little hot. Why? Because Sam's a dork.[break][break]

"B-but could you put a shirt on?"

[attr="class","postpokes"]

[newclass=.post] width: 330px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
link [p]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2019 23:18:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Kingsley snorts, shifting again to sit upright. He folds a leg over the other and looks at the pair, a hint of tiredness still caught in his eyes. "I'm on vacation," he answers. "Shouldn't you be working?"

[break][break]

His attention turns to Sam and the stain of red against his face. "Mmmmm," Kingsley hums, looking around for a shirt before he looks back to Sam. He grins, crooked. "No. It's hot."

[break][break]

When he stands, it becomes apparent he's only in his underwear but he gives Sam the benefit of at least grabbing a pair of shorts from the floor to put on.

[break][break]

"Did you need something?" Kingsley asks, tying the drawstring. "Or did you just come to visit lil' ol' me?"

[newclass=.test2] width: 350px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ZqPNs5HT/stardust.png); padding:30px; border: 1px solid #1b1b1b; padding-bottom: 0; padding-bottom: 0; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-wrapper] background: #343434; padding: 30px; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #222; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-lyrics] background: rgba(34,34,34,.8); margin: 0px -30px; margin-top: -1px; padding: 15px; border-top: 1px solid #1b1b1b; text-align: center; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px; color: #777; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-tagged] text-align: right; margin-right: -10px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a] color: #aaa; text-decoration: none; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a:before] content:"("; color: #999; margin-right: 3px; font-size: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a:after] content:")"; color: #999; margin-left: 3px; font-size: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-lyrics b] color: var(--color); opacity: .8; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
link [p]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2019 17:03:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"n-no! i-i-i'm on vacation too. hah!"

a nervous chuckle followed. he wasn't on vacation. he missed the job he was supposed to take with some unlucky fellow that was about to do the job on their own now.

he starts to rummage through kingsley's belongings, starting with his closet. his espeon follows him as he walks across the room without giving respect to kingsley's privacy. he opens it wide open just as he asks why they were here. he stops, and then turns to him.

"we're here to help you find a shirt, you shirtless brat."
he returns the usual nickname given to him back to kingsley, mimicking the tone he uses when he talks to him. "you'll get a cold if you sleep shirtless." this time, he quotes sam, complete with his iconic mother tone.

@kingsley

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
link [p]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 14:50:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
@kingsley

[attr="class","postwords"]

The mockery, while adorable, makes Sam frown. Kingsley mocks him with a crooked grin and the excuse of 'it's hot' when the AC is blasted like it's the arctic, and Priam's mocking him with the 'mother tone,' so Priam calls it.[break][break]

So Sam remains silent. He crosses his arms and leans against the doorway. Somehow he always finds himself in this sort of situation and he can't help but wondering if Priam does it on purpose, just to keep the Admin Mr. Arrow on his toes. Probably, knowing Priam, it's just a bit of fun or forgetfulness turned fun.[break][break]

"I'm here because it asked me to be here."[break][break]

'It' was emphasized by pointing over at Priam and the Espeon that was following him around faithfully.

[attr="class","postpokes"]

[newclass=.post] width: 330px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
link [p]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2019 18:43:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Kingsley laughs, sound rumbling out from the back of his throat. There is nothing of value in the room besides clothing. Nothing interesting or worth giving a second look to. He folds his arms across his chest and leans back, one eyebrow arching.

[break][break]

"Can't ever say no, huh? Not to that precious face," he says to Sam, ignoring Priam's remark about shirts. "I get it, man."

[break][break]

He moves to Priam and slips an arm around his neck, pinning him in a weak choke hold.

[break][break]

"Are you bullying Sam, huh?"