played by

koi

he/they
kalos
ace
fashion/poketuber
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
5 posts
bai chiyu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @koi2
bai chiyu
Super Fan [jade rivers]
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 16:58:41 GMT
bai chiyu Avatar
“Should we ask him for an autograph!?”

The large ears on top of Bai Chiyu’s head twitched. He would squirrel that away in his evidence pile that they DID react to his brainwaves, and weren’t just randomly moving - unlike what so many of the negative naysayers in his poketube comments said. The timing was just too perfect -mwahaha!

The ears pinned flat to his skull - portraying the opposite of his new giddiness.

...That was just a coincidence! Just a little error anomaly. Ignore, ignore.

Bai Chiyu sat up straighter on the park bench, and glanced up from the notepad he’d been sketching designs on. He was always happy to meet fans.

And, as he thought, the group of girls were walking towards him. Closer, closer--

...Then they passed him by.

Bai Chiyu frowned (and his ears, incongruent, perked up and forward). He twisted to see the person they’d approached instead. Some tall white haired guy.

Chiyu wasn’t the type to pay attention to any idols or celebrities that had opposable thumbs. Humans all tended to blur together. Even so, his lips pulled into a little pout at having the attention ‘stolen away’. He was just about to turn back to his sketchbook when he caught sight of the pokemon by the man’s side. Instantly he was on his feet like he’d been thundershocked.

He rushed over in the most direct route, which just so happened to mean he rudely pushed right through the group of fangirls, popping through the center and parting them open to either side like a book.

Ignoring their offended sounds, Chiyu fell to his knees in front of the pokemon. His faux bushy tail wagged with his momentum, portraying his enthusiasm almost as much as his shining eyes.

“Simply darling! You’ve awakened my artistic soul, and it cries out, delirious! I see a vision! I simply must make you an outfit!”

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing