part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 20:37:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CAUSTIC

SOCIAL

HOW FITTING THAT ACTUAL CHAINS and masks allow him to shed the binds he cannot see. routine becomes a safety net in the despair of his hellish landscape. the sight of plain tiles are as close as heaven as it gets. the only place where they can clean and be saturated with something other than a fuchsia haze.

morningstar,” he greets, stepping out of his prison uniform.

he does not avert his eyes this time. they lock onto hers, brimming beneath the constant hum of the surrounding showers.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 21:50:31 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

work and bleed and watch your fingers go numb, but do not fret. do not worry. this is for your future. this is for everything. this is for all you've ever wanted and it's finally yours, freya. it will finally be yours.

it's always hazier in the showers, steam swaddling exhausted, naked bodies. her eyes are lidded. they'd been rewarded this week, granted another glimpse in the looking glass, and its sticky poison clings to her like smoke. 

"silph," she says, looking up, glimpsing blue within his eyes, reminding herself that her future is not here yet. she remembers, instead, what it was like to be held in his arms, cradled in the baths. she remembers feeling like a kitten curled into its mother, whining for milk.

"don't forget yourself," she whispers into the water, though she's not entirely sure if she's talking to him or to herself.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 22:06:21 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CAUSTIC

SOCIAL

“OUR FUTURE LIES AHEAD OF US.”

it is inevitable.

the same promise given to their captors now keeps them in chains. it shackles the will and binds the heart. the harder they squeeze the more excessive the bleed. but they do not cry or bemoan their slow death.

they embrace it.

it is within our grasp.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 6:44:54 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

her future - king and delta and all the happiness in the world. sootopolis gleaming, salt-bleached and golden in the early dawn. she wants it so badly, she can taste it, and despite the water and the rising steam around her, it's there with every inhale. 

"what do you want for?" she asks as she tilts her head back, allowing the spout of water to pour over her front. 

"what do you see in the mask?"
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 6:49:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CAUSTIC

SOCIAL

“OUR VICTORY,” he lies without missing a beat.

for it is not his victory in his vision. no, he’s not needed for it. the world at large does not require him. because it works. they are all competent. they make sound decisions. and it is them who stand at the very end, head held high.

it is her victory.

and it is an impossibility.

but the TOXIC CHAIN weighs heavier than anything else dripping down his body. and the blood that courses his veins is too polluted for him to rise to the occasion.

i’ll wash your back,” he speaks casually, soap in hand as his eye trails across the TERA studded roofs.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 7:08:40 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

their victory. her own, she can picture, but what is the league's? what is his? are they different? does she believe they're different. 

yes, whispers her subconscious, but the part of her that wants to play complacent, the part of her dampened by the purple collar she wears around her neck murmurs something different. 

trust him, trust him, trust him. 

that is why she hands him the bar of soap, why she pulls her hair to the side and bares her back with half-lidded eyes. "your cellmate," she says, "it's fiorelli, isn't it? i saw her, in the dream realm."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 7:14:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CAUSTIC

SOCIAL

HE MAINTAINS HIS DISTANCE. barely taps her with the bar as hot water coils around his hand, melting bits and piece the longer they converse. but even this is purposeful. strange on the outside, but not comprehensible.

indeed.

a click of his tongue feigns his annoyance. here, he feels nothing for her. in fact, he is one of her greatest haters. her very existence is a stain on his administration. no matter how docile her collar may make her seem.

she’s too timid to make a move, yet. but she’s been my second source of food since she refuses to eat. her portions won’t go to waste since she’ll inevitably weigh us down.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 14:46:18 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

his touch is bare. with the fog and the steam and the thick chain around her neck, pulsing with a heartbeat of its own, she can almost imagine it's king cleansing her. grime, sweat, dust, blood, all of it swirls down the drain.

she turns her head, worried for him. "it's poison. double helpings? why not make her - " she starts, but the rest of the words choke back down. eat, so you can thrive. eat, so you can obtain your future.

her lips struggle, synapses blocked, rewritten and filtered. 

"i told her i'd kill her if she tried anything on you," she says instead, smile sharp and pleasant.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 21:18:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CAUSTIC

SOCIAL

“POISON KILLS IN THE LONG RUN.”

her worry isn’t unwarranted. the suspicion of their food, along with every other faucet of their bondage, is worth a double take. however, precaution is not a privilege granted by the wardens. tight schedules and privy eyes make sure of that.

but starvation deprives us now. we need our strength.

he’s about to tap her with the bar once more but stops short.

so that we can do our jobs.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 2:32:06 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"our jobs," she echoes and grasps at the bulbous chain around her neck. it pulses like it has a heartbeat and she leans forward, eyes lidded. the water parts a river down her back, tangled mess of hair splitting in twain, exposing the bumps and ridges of her spine. 

bare, exposed, only the slightest shiver when he does not press a warmth against her, but her hair is a curtain around her face and the steam is hot and curling and so very familiar. 
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 20:15:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CAUSTIC

SOCIAL

“UNTIL THEN—”

his voice is soft. his eye stays. from her shoulders to the wall—this time there is no fixation on dirty tiles or uneven grout. they look to the stars, tracing faux shapes across the TERA CRYSTALS that decorate them in light and splendor.

freya,” his voice snaps to attention. no matter how devoid of feelings he may seem, there is a certain emptiness that enunciates a gap between each syllable.

i have missed you so much. i simply cannot contain myself.

he becomes a living robot. he is not himself. at least, to those who know him.

his approach is slow. purposeful. anticipatory. upfront in what he means to do, telegraphed to anyone with some figure of sense.

he clings to her.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 0:04:21 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

addled, rattled, steam in her nose and thickly coating her throat. heat over her cheeks and on the back of her neck, the future spinning ever-onward in front of her. her lips part. water slip-slides over her cheeks, dribbling down her nose.

he says her name and she half-turns, golds a sea of confusion and half-awareness. he comes nearer to her and she stills, feeling prickles where flesh meets flesh.

they have never wanted each other. her more carnal desires have always been to spill her blood for him or, in one rare instance, to tear the skin from his bones and burrow deep at the rot in his arm. to devour, to dismantle.

"fernando," she says, voice low in warning, "what are you doing?"
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 0:55:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CAUSTIC

SOCIAL

PROXIMITY LOWERS THE VOLUME necessary for them to communicate. even this, is a part of his plan. his words say one thing but his tone betrays their purpose. his reaction is stiff. out of place. hardly a good sell for someone so adept at lying.

trust me,” he whispers. “do you remember the pacifidlog gym leader?

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 6:04:42 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

he does not sell the fantasy, but in what world would their union make sense? she lifts a hand, back to chest, fingers crawling up his jaw, chin tilting to turn her ear towards him. their threadbare lover's secret is stitched by the way she takes a step back, skin to skin.

she is not so terrible a liar.

"the rocket spy?" she says incredulously. it's hard to picture faces right now. most names escape her too, save for the one that accompanies a shock of blue hair and a crooked smile.

"what of it?"
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CAUSTIC
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 21:42:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CAUSTIC

SOCIAL

“INDEED.”

he whispers to her as he would a lover. soft. personal. but they both know that can never be. he presents it physically with his volume but it lacks soul.

this reminds me of this,” he speaks in his trademark roundabout way. “and our immediate concerns after his reveal.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times