ambrosia
he/they
twenty-seven
july 25
aquacorde, kalos
pansexual
model
civilian
i have a beating heart! i'm multidimensional! i'm a fully realized creation! fuck!
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ambrose
ambrose orion
your sacrifice to make
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 22:49:59 GMT
ambrose orion Avatar

it's pretty lights, champagne and roses. kisses are kisses are kisses and marvels are all the freckles on their skin, all the places they want to be stroked and loved and told they matter. love is like that. love takes your skin and turns it against you. 

it betrays your feelings with soft blushes, your desire with flushes of heat, and when it's sweat-licked and bruised, it reminds you that you are not enough. that underneath, you're empty. 

they gloss their lips, draw thin liner around their wide, doe-eyes, and practice their smile in the mirror. 

wear the red thing, they text, humming.
close tab

played by

cila

cass
she/they
twenty-four
february 5
lilycove city
demi bisexual
poacher
grunt
single
5'4'' height
5'4'' height
why didn't you stop me?
awards
49 posts
cassidy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cassidy
cassidy
your sacrifice to make
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 22:46:30 GMT
cassidy Avatar
it's a pretty little red dress, deep crimson and sparkling, made of luxurious smooth silk and hugging all her curves. black heels and a black collar, with a bow adorned on her neck. it was made for her; it was made for them.

her and ambrose. the love that they were.

never mind that the relationship they shared was meant to be a secret, their sins hidden away from searching eyes and magazines. never mind that ambrose had another true love; they'd said that it wasn't real. that they were just doing it for the optics, that it was all smoke and mirrors.

they could never be like us.

she stands idly in front of the door, twirling a rose in her fingers, something she'd plucked off of a stray vase on her way here. jiyeon song knocks before entering, reticent and shy, a playing smile on her lips.

"...sorry i'm late."

close tab

played by

crow

ambrosia
he/they
twenty-seven
july 25
aquacorde, kalos
pansexual
model
civilian
i have a beating heart! i'm multidimensional! i'm a fully realized creation! fuck!
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ambrose
ambrose orion
your sacrifice to make
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 21:25:47 GMT
ambrose orion Avatar

they draw their hair up in a loose pony, teasing out platinum strings with the pointed end of a comb. the sweet sounds of heaven drifts out from the speaker in their kitchen, muffled at the vanity mirror. sparkling blush goes on their cheeks and they pucker their lips, radiating like a star. 

they flick through their instagram feed, heart react to a dozen different messages from their beloved and grab their shoulder cape as they ghost out of their bedroom. 

and there she is, waiting prettily in front of their door. they lounge against the frame, cat eyes raking down her front with a rumbling hunger. they reach, take her jaw, take her lips, tensing possessively before slinking back and gesturing lazily for her to come in. 

"there's a prosecco on the counter for you, my heart."
close tab

played by

cila

cass
she/they
twenty-four
february 5
lilycove city
demi bisexual
poacher
grunt
single
5'4'' height
5'4'' height
why didn't you stop me?
awards
49 posts
cassidy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cassidy
cassidy
your sacrifice to make
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 2:31:42 GMT
cassidy Avatar
ambrose kisses with a ferocity she never expects, even after all the time they have spent together. cassidy did not hunger like them, but she was eager to please, and she let them take from her as they wanted. when they break, ambrose leaves her flushed and out of breath, her eyes trailing them with pleading eyes. come in, they tell her, and she listens obediently, stepping through the door frame.

"how sweet...you remembered my favorite." she says. there were two glasses of wine on the table, and she takes both, handing one to ambrose. bubbling and light, it's scented with honeysuckle and citrus, crisp and perfect for the warm air.

but before she takes a sip, she thinks they should toast, raising the light yellow liquid, dim against their light.

"cheers, to us?"

close tab

played by

crow

ambrosia
he/they
twenty-seven
july 25
aquacorde, kalos
pansexual
model
civilian
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ambrose
ambrose orion
your sacrifice to make
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 1:35:58 GMT
ambrose orion Avatar

they love her, truly, in their own way. like a cat loves a mouse in its claws, warm flesh in its teeth and the thrill of the hunt still thrumming through its veins. they tilt their head and watch her go, hungering as they tuck a lock of stray hair behind their ear. 

and then they follow, reaching a hand to take the prosecco, smiling with sweet wiles and amused adoration as she toasts to them. to their perfect little togetherness

"to us," they purr and clink, wineglass to lips, sorry to feel the lingering taste of her wash down their throat.

"where can i take you tonight, my darling? or shall we stay in?" their eyes glitter. in is a tumble over satin sheets, an exploration of ecstasy that's too new to disgust them. out is the threat of fracture, the thrill of covert, furtive glances, touches in the dark. 
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP