thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
lock the fire escapes [m/coc]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 23:10:30 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian's disguised when he enters the bar. Has to be, lest he blow the cover of the best bar in Mauville for conducting covert Rocket business. It's been rough since Katherine defected.[break][break]

He walks up to the bar and taps twice on the counter.[break][break]

"I'll have the house special. Lime instead of lemon. Tall, on the rocks."[break][break]

A banal order for some. A code for the right ears.[break][break]

I'm Rocket, and I need to talk to the owner.[break][break]

Not just Rocket. Brass.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 INTREPID SWORD (COC)

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

null

He/Him
██ 27
April 4
████████ Mauville
Male-leaning Pansexual
Club Owner at Icarus
Undercover Grunt
perpetual slut era
6'3" height
6'3" height
Sipping Capri-Suns like a Dom Pérignon
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aris
Aris van der Veld
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 13:32:39 GMT
Aris van der Veld Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]let the glimmer hide the dull

[attr="class","setting"]

The bartender nods and moves to make the drink requested by the new patron. She makes exactly what was ordered of her, and along with the napkin that she slides over the counter to accompany the drink is a piece of paper neatly hidden between the folds.[break][break]

"Welcome to Icarus."[break][break]

On the piece of paper, the patron will find a line of morse that translates to the knock that needs to be sounded on the owner's door.[break][break]

Meanwhile, said owner reclines on the leather chair that sits behind his wooden desk, leaning over the surface as he examines his reflection in the circular mirror that stands on top. There's a stick of eyeliner in one hand with which he carefully draws on a thin, black line over his right eyelid, reapplying what had smudged just a minute ago.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] +

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#cda910; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/uIPTZic.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 21:08:58 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Thank you."[break][break]

Cillian sips at the drink, not immediately getting up from the bar so as not to raise suspicion.
[break][break]
Eventually, when the glass is drained, he tucks the napkin into his pocket and heads to the restroom. The napkin is read, memorized, and flushed. Cillian washes his hands, fixes his hair in the mirror.
[break][break]
Then he enters the owner's room with a purpose. As soon as the door closes behind him, his Zorua drops the ILLUSION concealing his identity.
[break][break]
A newspaper is pulled from his suit jacket and slapped down on the nearest surface to . Cillian doesn't usually bother with physical media, but gesturing at an article on his phone would've been so much less dramatic.
[break][break]
"What the hell is this?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 INTREPID SWORD (COC)

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

null

He/Him
██ 27
April 4
████████ Mauville
Male-leaning Pansexual
Club Owner at Icarus
Undercover Grunt
perpetual slut era
6'3" height
6'3" height
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aris
Aris van der Veld
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 22:10:02 GMT
Aris van der Veld Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

He's just about to finish drawing on the wing when the door to his office bursts open, startling him and the houndour resting near his feet. The sudden disturbance messes the tip of the wing and Aris now sports a black, vertical line halfway down his cheek.[break][break]

"Excuse me, sir, you're not supposed to-" He interrupts himself when the stranger's disguise drops and reveals the familiar face of the underboss twisted in disdain. Great.[break][break]

Even before Cillian slaps the newspaper down on the desk and startles his houndour a second time, Aris could guess what this was about. He sighs and drops the eyeliner on top of the newspaper. "Cato's mess. Nothing to worry about, I've dealt with it," he reassures the man with a nonchalant wave before reaching out to grab a cotton pad sitting nearby and returning his attention to the mirror to clean his mistake.[break][break]

"You've travelled so far for something so trivial. Please, stay and have a drink." Considerate words for the sake of kindness. Aris has no particular respect for the man standing before him but he still recognises the authority that he must begrudgingly tolerate.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + [break]

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#d8a004; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/uIPTZic.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 14:12:13 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I'll decide if it's something to worry about."[break][break]

Cillian is especially annoyed when turns away from him, as though his own vanity is more important than the concerns of the organization that employed him.
[break][break]
No. That owned him.
[break][break]
Cillian ignores the empty pleasantries entirely.
[break][break]
"And who exactly did we place in charge of this establishment?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 INTREPID SWORD (COC)

close tab

played by

null

He/Him
██ 27
April 4
████████ Mauville
Male-leaning Pansexual
Club Owner at Icarus
Undercover Grunt
perpetual slut era
6'3" height
6'3" height
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aris
Aris van der Veld
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 15:17:33 GMT
Aris van der Veld Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Of course," Aris replies with a bright, friendly smile as he glances at Cillian, though the genuineness of the action can be doubted.[break][break]

He resumes wiping the stray eyeliner off his cheek, turquoise eyes back on the mirror. "I think we both know the answer to that, sir." The smile doesn't leave his face. "I had to step away for a while, so I entrusted the club to Cato for one night. Safe to say, I won't be doing that again."[break][break]

Satisfied with the cleaning, Aris drops the cotton pad and picks the eyeliner up once more. "I did my duty and steered us away from trouble." He's aware of the lines he's crossing with his behaviour, but Aris can't give enough of a damn to do much more. The club is safe, is it not? None of this is his fault, anyway.[break][break]

"Are you sure you wouldn't like a drink, sir? You seem tense."[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#d8a004; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/uIPTZic.png);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 19:31:10 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Aris is bright, sunny. Cillian is the void that seeks to snuff that light.[break][break]

Whether use of the word sir was meant to diffuse tension or in mockery, the result is the same. Unbeknownst to Aris, whose attention is on the mirror even in the face of threat, Cillian draws a pen from the pocket of his suit. An innocuous enough object, at a glance.[break][break]

He turns it over in pale fingers, considering.[break][break]

Aris is lucky to not have it thrown at him with his next statement, the comment catching even stoic Cillian off guard. The nerve of some people![break][break]

"Do I? I wonder why that might be."[break][break]

He clears his throat.[break][break]

"When I'm speaking to you, I expect your attention."[break][break]

Like a parent scolding their child.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 INTREPID SWORD (COC)

close tab

played by

null

He/Him
██ 27
April 4
████████ Mauville
Male-leaning Pansexual
Club Owner at Icarus
Undercover Grunt
perpetual slut era
6'3" height
6'3" height
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aris
Aris van der Veld
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 21:04:16 GMT
Aris van der Veld Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Who does he think Aris is, a fucking child?[break][break]

Regardless of his frustration, Aris' smile does not falter. "Just a second, sir, I'm almost done here," he murmurs as he draws on a quick streak of eyeliner before closing the stick and placing it on the surface. Aris' eyes finally meet Cillian's with full focus, his hands neatly folded in front of him and his smile beaming up at the underboss with the warmth of a sunny day.[break][break]

If Cillian is the void, then Aris shall be the ever-burning light.[break][break]

"Might I suggest not worrying over such inconsequential matters, sir? That ought to loosen your shoulders," Aris chuckles as if conversing with an old friend, ignoring the sarcasm entirely.[break]

"Is there anything else I may help you with?"

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 18:20:43 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Well, no one could claim he hadn't tried the carrot.[break][break]

With a flick of Cillian's wrist, the blade hidden in the pen knife extends. It's slender but sharp, and as turned around to face the underboss at last, he might just see its steel catch the light.[break][break]

Inhuman speed borne of the MIASMA'S blessing sees Cillian move too-quick to slash at what he perceived the man to value most — his vanity. His face.[break][break]

He says nothing.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 INTREPID SWORD (COC)

close tab

played by

null

He/Him
██ 27
April 4
████████ Mauville
Male-leaning Pansexual
Club Owner at Icarus
Undercover Grunt
perpetual slut era
6'3" height
6'3" height
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aris
Aris van der Veld
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 21:08:01 GMT
Aris van der Veld Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

The line has finally been crossed, it seems.[break][break]

Nalia, the ever-loyal houndour that she is, notices the flash of silver before Aris does. Her ears stand straight and her vision zeroes in on the movement before letting out a quick bark.[break][break]

Aris' eyes flit to his Pokemon but before he has the time to comprehend what has happened, a pricking sensation makes itself known over his lips. It starts off as nothing but an itch but quickly develops into a sting as hot as fire.[break][break]

The knife in Cillian's hand finally comes to focus, now stained red. A finger is raised to inspect the pain flaring over his skin, and a single touch returns as red as the colour on the underboss's blade. Aris turns his face to examine the damage in the mirror, and sure enough, he now sports a clean wound that runs vertically over the left corner of his lips. The cut is short but deep enough to allow the blood to start dripping onto the wooden surface below.[break][break]

His smile falters for a second, but he dares not let it disappear. He won't give Cillian that satisfaction.[break][break]

Aris wants to retaliate, of course he does, but despite his dislike towards the man in front of him, he's strongly aware of the power imbalance in the room. He hates it, and yet he respects it. Still, he refuses to remain powerless.[break][break]

Aris pushes through the pain flaring across his face, and soon, the smile crawls its way back up on bloody lips.[break][break]

"Message received," he chuckles. Aris reaches out towards the cotton pad from before and turns it around to press the clean side against the open cut on his face. "As I mentioned before, sir, I'll ensure this doesn't happen again. I want to see Icarus drown as much as you do, which is to say, not at all."[break][break]

Icarus is his home. It may be owned by and for Rocket, but he built it with and he'll make damn sure it stays afloat.[break][break]

"You can trust me on that."[break]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 0:00:13 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian's Zorua puffs up its fur in response to the Houndour's growl, but dares not act without its master's order. And the underboss gives none, calmly replacing the cap on the pen and returning it to his pocket.[break][break]

He finds no joy in it, not even when folds. This was a means to an end, a learned response to disobedience.[break][break]

"I'll believe it when I see it. First impressions are poor."[break][break]

He folds his arms, an unyielding wall.[break][break]

"What was so important that you felt the need to abandon your position?" His eyes narrow. "And how exactly have you dealt with Cato?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 INTREPID SWORD (COC)

close tab

played by

null

He/Him
██ 27
April 4
████████ Mauville
Male-leaning Pansexual
Club Owner at Icarus
Undercover Grunt
perpetual slut era
6'3" height
6'3" height
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aris
Aris van der Veld
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 19:33:16 GMT
Aris van der Veld Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"First impressions hardly make a man, sir."[break][break]

Nalia snarls in response to the Zorua in front of her but stays planted in her spot, waiting for further instructions. Aris leaves her be, trusting in her instincts and instead keeps his eyes trained on Cillian with the cotton pad still pressed to his mouth.[break][break]

The questions he asks are tricky; Aris knows the truth won't satisfy him. "A personal matter. A close friend of mine needed urgent help." And the help may or may not have required being in someone's pants. "The situation has been dealt with, but Cato, not yet. He'll be back this evening and I have plans for him once he is." Aris' plans include giving him a matching scar at the very least, and maybe dumping some extra chores on him. The restroom down in the club can always do with a good scrubbing. [break][break]

"Unless...you have something more in mind, sir?"[break]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 19:10:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"First impressions such as this do you no favours."[break][break]

He has never met before, and hopes he they have little reason to interact in the future. This was time out of his day he'd rather spend doing anything else.[break][break]

Cillian similarly ignores the hostile Pokemon.[break][break]

With no evidence one way or another, the underboss must accept the excuse for now. He'd look into it later, if there was anything to be found. He's far more invested in the punishment.[break][break]

"That depends entirely on what your plans are. Elaborate."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 INTREPID SWORD (COC)

close tab

played by

null

He/Him
██ 27
April 4
████████ Mauville
Male-leaning Pansexual
Club Owner at Icarus
Undercover Grunt
perpetual slut era
6'3" height
6'3" height
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aris
Aris van der Veld
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 20:18:35 GMT
Aris van der Veld Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Arceus, when will this guy quit it?[break][break]

"I-" Aris starts to speak but winces in pain when he's reminded of his injury. After a brief pause, his mouth opens carefully. "I'll pass on this lovely gift you've bestowed upon me, two or threefold at least, and then do something with that tongue of his so he thinks twice before using it again."[break][break]

He has no qualms against blood-stained punishments, except for when it comes to three people in his life. Usually, he'd hesitate to cause any real damage to Cato, but Aris can't help but feel like he deserves it this time.[break][break]

"Oh, and toilet duty. Just for fun."[break]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 23:45:22 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He feels no satisfaction watching Aris wince in pain. There is only an emptiness, a lack of empathy.
[break][break]
He does, however, seem satisfied by the answer. The slightest twitch of his lip and a gleam in eyes of gold.
[break][break]
"That ought to suffice, I'd think." Pain was a wonderful teacher. One need only look so far as the ugly scar through Cillian's left hand to understand a cycle repeating. "And if it doesn't, you'll be hearing from me."
[break][break]
No one involved wanted that, he's sure.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 INTREPID SWORD (COC)

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven