Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]The last few days of spring that lead into a sweltering summer is coloured by a flourishing garden. Sprouts that have finally shaken off the winter blues poke through the dirt, all too eager to greet the fresh showers poured from watering cans.[break][break]

"Not too much." A voice calls from further ahead, a gentle reminder to the Luxray that tips the can. "Too much water and you'll drown them."[break][break]

He sighs, scrunching his nose as he pulls the can upright. He's a fighter, not a gardener. He knows how to eat whatever is grown in this garden, not so much tend to it well. If it weren't for being busy, he would have been lazing upon the shaded porch, all curled up for a nap and enjoying the fresh breeze.[break][break]

"Reiner! Can you help me dig?"[break][break]

Tired eyes squint at the daring child, a grunt indicating just how not on board he is with the idea. After all, he is a proud feline. Not some excitable dog, like Eyja.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]petalburg: home
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ol' buddy, ol' pal || c
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 5:17:17 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the heat is hot on the back of her neck, hotter still against the underarmour sticking against her skin. she wears a blouse over the garb, loose linen pants too, but rarely does she leave her hotel these days without being geared up and ready for war. the cloak around her shoulders is light and snaps in the wind. 

in moments, it can unravel into her sygna suit. 

she flies towards petalburg not to herald a battlefield, but to meet a friend. one she's been practicing her flying lessons with in the sanctity of the purified woods.

the person outside the cabin is about the same stature, but it's not isaac. she doesn't recognize her, not from this far away. so she urges lyune to take care touching down. 

his wingbeats still send a gust of wind over the area, a shake of the ground as he harumphs down onto it. she slides off of the dragon, comes around his large chest, and blinks. is that...?

"are you - are you ?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ol' buddy, ol' pal || c
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 5:31:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]There is very little warning for the new arrival: The audible beating of wings already a sign that they're far too close for comfort. And as she looks up to the descending dragon, there is very little time for her to react.[break][break]

Intruder? Someone looking for Isaac? He never told her anything about a visitor. Her watering can falls with a dull clunk, splashing across the piles of dirt as Reiner rushes for her side. And within seconds, they've raced for the porch, one foot stepping through the door whilst a hand readies to shut it the moment she gets in.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ol' buddy, ol' pal || c
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 5:46:49 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
that's as good an answer as any. lyune shifts his weight when she takes off running, large head swinging to watch her scuttle up the porch and into the door, where it snaps shut with a loud bang. 

"okay." sorry, isaac. going to have to raincheck our excursion today.

"i'll call if i need you, lyune. enjoy the skies." he does not need to be told twice. the underside of his jaw brushes the top of her head and then he lumbers off, wings unfurling once again. she watches him with a smile, still overjoyed to see him healed in full.

no more brace, no more pain

"okay," she says, softer this time, and then she walks up to the house. 

she knocks twice. politely. "eris? my name is freya. you might know me as councilwoman morningstar. is it okay if i come in? i just want to talk."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ol' buddy, ol' pal || c
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 6:15:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]The voice that rings out from behind that door is unfamiliar. And perhaps, that fear of the unknown only grows when she is given a title to match to their presence.[break][break]

There is a quiet thud as she presses up against the door, as if leaning her weight against it might help prevent anything from barging in. And Reiner follows suit, watching through with golden eyes.[break][break]

"What do you wanna talk about?"[break][break]

The door is safety. The door is the only thing that separates her and Freya. The door keeps a councilwoman out.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ol' buddy, ol' pal || c
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 6:22:35 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

freya sighs to herself, debates knocking the door in or finding a way around the back, and then tells herself that it would probably be counterintuitive. so she puts her back against the door too and slides down, palms on the worn planks of wood that make up the porch.

"you, mostly, but also the league and about mesprit," she says honestly. 

"would that be okay? i don't have to come in."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ol' buddy, ol' pal || c
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 6:33:54 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]The topic is like a cage, her honesty a shackle that keeps her tied to this conversation. She can hear movement outside the door, and from Reiner's shake of his head, it's nothing suspicious such as attempting to find another entrance.[break][break]

In Freya choosing to simply accept the walls between them, Eris stills, slides down against the door until she lands with a quiet 'thump'. There is a moment of silence, a moment for her to chew on her thoughts and think of the right words to say.[break][break]

"Have I done something bad this time?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ol' buddy, ol' pal || c
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 2:40:27 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

a danger to herself and others. a girl with no sense of right or wrong. a nuisance. all the ways she's been described through a variety of faces juxtaposed against 's own. she remembers the frustrated anger that had darkened his face. 

she's just a kid.

"no," she says, "i don't think so. i think maybe we must have done something bad to you. otherwise, you wouldn't shut the door on me, right?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ol' buddy, ol' pal || c
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 2:50:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]There is silence. One that stems from relief of not being lectured. Another that blooms from hesitation.[break][break]

"I... don't know." There is no right way to answer this question. At least, none that makes her feel confident in a positive response. "I've been told... I should've died in Kanto with my parents. A- and that it was my fault for running and being hurt by that gym leader. And that I'm dangerous. And can't be trusted."[break][break]

Freya would never be able to see her. How she gently grasps her ankles, pulling them close as she curls into a ball.[break][break]

"If you stay outside, I can't hurt you."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ol' buddy, ol' pal || c
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 3:09:28 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

delta has taught her patience. delta has taught her a lot of things about children, in fact. she hasn't had it perfect either and though she doesn't try to let on, freya can see it - she knows her life isn't normal. she loves her father, but she knows he isn't in the best situation.

her lips twist. 

"this world preys on people. people like to hide behind their anger, use it to justify their actions." at her sentiment, she chuckles. "oh, don't worry about me. i can take a hit or two."

she settles back, tilts her head, looks at the awning and the sky beyond. 

"i think people should be given chances to prove they're trustworthy." she blinks. "it's what i would want, if i were in their shoes."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ol' buddy, ol' pal || c
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 3:29:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]In all those harrowing situations she's been through, who is the one hiding behind their anger? Who is the one justifying their actions? Has she been justifying her own actions? Is she the predator? Or the one being preyed upon? What do people consider right? Where is the line drawn?[break][break]

"Trust is hard."[break][break]

Trust is a double-standard.[break][break]

"It's... like..." She stops, finds a question sitting upon her tongue.[break][break]

Would Freya yell at her if she said it? Most people would probably tell her if that thought crossed her mind, the answer was more than likely to be yes.[break][break]

"Yeah, it's really hard."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ol' buddy, ol' pal || c
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 3:38:18 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"it takes a lifetime to procure and an instant to break," she says. she could go off on a monologue about it, about the people she's trusted and who have hurt her, about the people who trusted her. 

all the people she failed. all the people she's still failing. 

instead, she says, "yeah. yeah, it's really hard."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ol' buddy, ol' pal || c
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 4:04:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"Miss Freya... I kinda, well -" Deep breaths. She can put her words together. "Back when we escaped that prison, I saw... so many people going straight for the kill against Pecharunt. Against Cyllora."[break][break]

She can hears its cries. That ominous crack as its body was sent flying through the air.[break][break]

"Navy always tells me that the League has to be better. If they wanna talk about better tomorrows, they've got to be better."[break][break]

The blood that had been spilled, the frustrations that had boiled and clouded their minds.[break][break]

"In that moment, I saw both Rocket and... so many... many Leaguers go for that kill. If people didn't interfere, Cyllora would've died."[break][break]

Tap, tap, tap go her fingers against her ankles.[break][break]

"If people should be given chances to prove they're trustworthy... why didn't we attempt to give Cyllora that same chance?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ol' buddy, ol' pal || c
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 4:20:05 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it is a horror, being unmade. she pulls her gaze from the clouds and to her hands, touching the pads of her thumbs to each finger, feeling the sensation of skin on skin. how many hours has she spent being pulled apart, how many agonizing days hold tenaciously to all that makes her her

and to have it gone in an instant, with no fight to give. taken, beaten, broken. 

she tastes blood on her tongue. 

"because it's not always easy to forgive," she says thickly. "our people were hurt and even if cyllora did what they did for their people, it came at the expense of ours."

bodies shattered, rent, turned inside out, choked on poison, gone, gone, gone. all she ever wanted in a dream, but the dream was a dream was a dream. 

"sometimes there are no good or bad decisions, eris. sometimes...there are just decisions."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ol' buddy, ol' pal || c
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 4:56:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"But Navy could. He forgave."[break][break]

, who was always reminding her to try and be better, if even by just that little bit each day. The only one in the League who always stuck to his word. The only one she ever saw trying to be that change for the better.[break][break]

"And not just him, all those people that chose to protect Cyllora or at least, didn't hop at that opportunity to kill. Or well, I mean, maybe they didn't forgive them, who knows right?" A nervous laugh, one hand awkwardly tucks her hair behind her ears. "But at the very least, they all thought killing was a bad idea."[break][break]

A light thunk is the sound of her head resting upon the door, her gaze lifted to the ceiling as she wonders just how dumb she must sound.[break][break]

"I heard Miss Melody back then. She was yelling something along the lines of... No one has the right to decide if someone deserves death."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP