she/her
December 17
ecruteak city, kanto
bisexual
assassin
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuki
yuki hanakata
[M] Explosive Summertime Fun!
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 6:38:31 GMT
yuki hanakata Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yukitest"]
[attr="class","body"]

The sun overhead was still so blinding to Yuki, even as she quietly looked over the horizon at Slateport Beach. People were out and about in crowds, alongside the many Pokémon that made their home here. The stoic looking woman gazed out at the blue waves crashing upon the beach. A celebration was underway for the summer season, as a part of the beach was dotted with bombastic decorations and more. Multiple people enjoyed a day at the beach alongside everyone [break][break]

"There's a lot of people here." Yuki said aloud while she stood alongside her companion. Unlike the attire that Kyrenai used to wear on an average day out, Yuki's lack of clothing had been pretty difficult to explain to the bewildered shop employees as a half naked woman in a cloak would be taken in and give the quickest fashion set they could manage. Most of the clothing bore the logo and symbol of the Hoenn Portside, complete with a logo and other things that would no doubt fit the aesthetic of a gift shop shirt. It had resulted in Yuki sporting a Navy blue tank top that fit snug around her braless chest and exposed some toned stomach, black comfort shorts, sandals and sunglasses. It was like a tourist trap had entombed her for all those years, and she rose up donning the vestments of souvenirs past. "I wonder why." [break][break]

Their walk took them closer to the beach while Yuki's eyes kept darting to the beach as people of all ages had spent the day by the waterside. There appeared to be some type of stations and things to this festival, guiding people along their own route with tents galore and more. They eventually passed by the main boardwalk leading to the beach, where a large signboard came to rest outside of the [break][break]

- - - - - - [break][break]

BEACHSIDE BAKUDON! [break][break]

COME ENJOY THE BEGINNING OF THE SUMMER SEASON AT SLATEPORT! [break][break]

CHILL BY THE BEACH, ENJOY LOCAL CUISINE BY THE FINEST RESTAURANTS, WATCH THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY TONIGHT! [break][break]

MAY THIS BE A REMINDER OF HAPPY MEMORIES THAT HOENN IS KNOWN FOR! [break][break]

- - - - - - [break][break]

Something in her head was growing...unfuzzy? Like she could remember it, but there were layers upon layers of dirt caking whatever experience she had years ago. If this could help her in any way, then she felt compelled to do it! Yuki slid her fingers into Kyrenai's hand, unknowingly copying how she had done so when they were younger. She pulled her redheaded friend back to the display board and then pointed at the event stage, spanning the entire length of the beach and some few restaurants coated in explosive decorations. "We should do this." It wasn't said in a neutral, somewhat flat tone that she was known for. Yuki sounded fairly energetic, even if just a little bit. "I, ah, wanted to get to know you...us better." The woman paused before then clearing her throat and looking away, trying to play off the moment. "A-And I feel like I've done this before. So this might help me remember." [break][break]

Hopefully Kyrenai didn't catch that faint redness to her cheeks. [break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTESMission Sign-Up[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".yukitest"]--accent:#1daeed;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".yukitest b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yukitest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yukitest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yukitest a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yukitest h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yukitest h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yukitest .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yukitest .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yukitest .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS