part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 20:33:26 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

A cacophony of firsts. She didn’t exactly have a lot of them to give to Elaine in some regards, sadly. But she did have some to offer on this little trip of theirs, at least. For one, it was her first time riding a bike like this. Cars, Pokemon, spaceships, those she had used before. But a motorcycle? It did not mesh well with the rich girl persona she had built for herself over the years, for one. Plus, she’d never known someone who even had one.
[break][break]
Until now.
[break][break]
They had spent the past few days sorting out a few things, recuperating and mostly just letting the world know they still existed. Violet had spent a bit of it on her own to covertly debrief with Rocket, but also letting them know that she needed a few more days at least to recover.
[break][break]
Aside from that, though, she tried her best to spend as much time as possible with her….yeah, she had not yet put it into these words. She would, eventually. But for now, she just wanted to enjoy this feeling. The feeling of holding on tightly to a loved one as they just drove alongside the shoreline, unabashedly just enjoying that feeling of closeness, alongside that of the soft early summer air they were piercing through at a decent enough speed. Even with the borrowed helmet and gear, she could feel it. And understand at least a little just why people liked this sort of stuff so much.
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 4:18:17 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
Time had been far too kind to Elaine. The immediate day after the penitentiary incident saw her closing the loop on some specific issues that she had to take care of in her absence. Violet had to do the same, herself. To who she was beholden to in that manner did not matter. The two had come back together shortly after it all.

They had time to convalesce.

To merely be in each others presence.

For all the flowery words that were spoken as they had affirmed their love that night, the following days had been pretty mundane overall. But that was plenty. The act of being in her presence had been plenty for reciperation.

But that did not mean they needed to stay cooped up forever. So, Elaine decided to surprise Violet with something a bit more lively. She had passed Violet a helmet, ditched the skirt for a pair of jeans, a loose unzipped hoodie and a shirt, and advised Violet to do the same.

In a way, this was far more therapeutic. Violet had been behind her, wrapping her arms around her chest as the two of them rode off into the late-spring day. It was a nice change of pace--the act of riding the bike on the road by the shoreline for Route 124 was nice. The cool breeze running across her face and her neck. The embrace from her partner sitting behind her. The sight of the water. It was all nice.

Though she could be a speed demon on the bike, it was hardly time to give in to any urges to speed up and run tricks on it.

"It feels like it's been forever since I've gotten a chance to have a nice ride like this."

She had gotten a feeling that Violet was inexperienced on this kind of vehicle, so going safe would be the considerate option.

"How're you holding up?"

While keeping her eyes forward on the path ahead, she checked in on Violet.

Tag:
Notes: Motorcycle, helmet, and outfit

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 16:18:25 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Well, I haven’t fallen off yet,” she briefly joked before hugging Elaine a bit more closely. She had, well, not exactly been worried per se. This was something so many people did securely that it probably should not fail at all. And even if there was a danger, Ela was the only person who actively made her feel safer just by being near. That was what it all distilled down to. In a world where she had only had herself to rely on, she had found one other person that fit the bill after all. It was a new, almost alien feeling. But she deeply enjoyed the serenity of it.
[break][break]
The speed and the wind helped blow away everything else, too. “But to really answer, I quite like it. You could probably go a little faster if you want, I’ll just tell you if it gets a bit too much.” Though she mostly would dislike it if the wind made it ever more difficult to actually communicate like this. Even now, she had to half yell to make herself heard like this. It would only get worse, she reckoned, the faster they got.[break][break]
Not like they hadn’t had time to talk before. They had done so a lot. Certain things were still left unsaid, obviously, from both of them. But she certainly felt like she knew Elaine a lot better already.
[break][break]
“How about you, are you enjoying doing a ride like this?” As if to accentuate her words, she buried her head a bit more against the other’s back. The helmet was in the way, of course, but she was just happy that her injuries had gotten a bit better, at least to the point where this level of closeness was no longer painful for them.
[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 2:36:46 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
Elaine chuckled as she heard Violet's quick joke. The feeling of Violet wrapping around her even more tighly combined with the feeling of the wind as they drove down were nothing short of pure bliss. Were she not right now the one who held responsibility for both of their safety, she would have loved to revel in it forever.

"Sounds good, then. Keep holding on tight, though I can only go so fast before we can't hear each other." After her warning, she sped up just a bit more. Any more than this and they'd have to bellow to say anything.

She was able to go far faster, but having someone with her meant that was going to be a bad idea.

“How about you, are you enjoying doing a ride like this?” She felt Violet's head planting itself more firmly upon her back.

"How couldn't I?" Elaine's smile turned from a soft one to a more intense one. "I haven't had a chance to do this in forever. Between work and the prison ship, it's been one thing after another. So, doing this with someone I love holding onto me feels amazing."

Elaine was never good with speaking the language of romance.

"But I can see the sun over the water. I can feel the wind around me. I have you holding onto me so I can share this view with you."

But she would damn well try for Violet's sake. Just the few days they had spent in each other's company had been nothing short of heavenly. Simple time talking to each other and being each others' arms.

"It's moments like this I wish could last forever."

Tag:

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 21:30:50 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Obviously, she had no issue hanging on even more tightly on the other. Not when doing so was already a reward onto itself. Violet just felt incredibly lucky to have found someone who did not just allow her to behave this clingy, but also seemingly enjoyed it. Well, not that she was too clingy in the metaphorical sense, she did give Elaine all the freedom she wanted, after all.
[break][break]
But, well, Violet secretly was a bit of a hugger. She just did not allow herself to do so too often, since most others had their hangups over things like this. Even with Elaine, she had had to build up to that. Yet, with things cleared up like this, they could just indulge in this whenever. “Well, we can always make a break if we just want to chat on a little. I did think about offering you a lap pillow session for driving me around like this, after all,” she half joked back. Obviously, she meant that offer. But she naturally would never push it. She was still learning just what kinds of things Elaine liked.
[break][break]
There was no need to rush these sorts of things. This was not some random hookup or fling that might grow bored of her the next day or a mark that she had to sink her fangs into quickly. This was Elaine. Someone who was probably even more patient than she was. “Mhm, if only they could. But there is beauty in their fleeting nature, too. I don’t mind this moment not lasting forever if I can make it a good memory with you. We can always have more great moments, after all~.”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 1:36:30 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
“Mhm, if only they could. But there is beauty in their fleeting nature, too. I don’t mind this moment not lasting forever if I can make it a good memory with you. We can always have more great moments, after all~.”

Violet was right. Though she outwardly lamented that she couldn't make any individual moment last forever, Elaine was fully aware that she was right. Life was not built into a single moment. Not a single frame, nor scene, nor even a single trauma. It was the finite path one person tread as they walked through the world--a path made of many moments, both kind and vile.

"Yeah. We can make more and more."

Making moments last wasn't realistic. She could just replay those moments in her heart. She could just make more new ones.

The time in captivity had worn away at her quite a bit. Between that hell and the twenty years of life they had lived and lost, it was easy to forget it, but...

"The world really is beautiful."

As she said that, the motorcycle slowed to a stop. The two of them were now by a lookout overlooking the water. The sky was clear, the sun stayed high, and many Pokemon were flying in the air. They were still on the road, but all of that was still visible.

The world and its people truly were beautiful. Even with the pockets of darkness that littered it, she could not ever rescind that statement. The world may have been facing its end, but she could still not ever rescind that statement.

After all, there was something beautiful she could strive to protect. It was something small in the grand scheme of things, but that was fine to her.

"Ah." Elaine shook her head for a moment as she kicked herself out of her trance. "Wanna take a bit of a break here? The view from here is always gorgeous."

Tag:
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 21:20:45 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

The world was beautiful, huh? Leave it to Elaine to bring something to a poignant head like this. If she was being honest, she had never truly considered it that bluntly. This was her only world, after all. Whether it was beautiful or not, she did not give that much thought. Yet, having seen Hoenn from space, aghast at the view back then, she found herself agreeing still.
[break][break]
It just was a shame that hey seemingly had to constantly protect it. Thinking about that made her think about the next time it would inevitably happen – and how different that might be. Not just because she had joined up with SPECTRA, but also because she now had one more thing to worry about.[break][break]
Or not. She nestled a bit more against the other’s back. If she was being honest, nothing had changed. She had felt that way about Elaine for a while now, after all. Even if she had never put it into words before earlier that week. Nothing truly had changed in that sense. Not really.
[break][break]
It was just that now she actually knew. Violet sighed as the bike came to a stop, her sounds muffled by the winding down of machine noises. “A break sounds fine, especially here,” she replied, voice just a bit forlorn. Yet, as she got off the bike and took off the helmet, allowing her hair to flow freely in the wind, she regained most of her focus again.[break][break]
As always, she was a natural in putting herself in frame, taking a few steps towards the lookout before half turning, the sun and sea behind her, just for Elaine’s eyes. “You are right, of course. The world is beautiful. I kind of lost sight of that for a bit. Especially when we were on that ship. But that’s when I found the small piece of the world that to me, is not just the most beautiful, but also most precious.” She chuckled, to herself and to Elaine before letting out another, more relieved sigh. “Maybe I am just talking and thinking too cheesily. But, well, you made me very happy that night. I just can’t help myself. And a little Pidgey tells me you feel something similar~.”
[break][break]
She had noticed the more flowery words, after all.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2024 3:15:54 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
As Violet got off the bike, Elaine offered her a hand as she got off until she had reoriented herself to the ground. Shortly after, she pulled the bike off the road and kicked down the kickstand. After leaving the vehicle in place, she took her helmet off and felt the breeze fly across her both her face and her then falling hair.

"It really was easy to lose sight of that all. The world hasn't done much to help, it leaving so much for us to mull over. The Cloud. The Rusted Shield. The prison ship. There's nothing wrong with losing sight of that with all we've been through. But that small piece of the world is still a piece of the world."

Perhaps she, too, had been thinking too cheesily, but Elaine had always been the type to fight for something smaller. The world at large was too great a concept for any one person. She would just fight for those small things she could hold. The people who cried out for help.

"In the grand scheme of things, though that beautiful person may not significant in the eyes of fate at large, but she's precious to me." Elaine reached towards Violet's head and rested her hand atop of it. "Violet, that night. You could say that, in a sense, you liberated me."

She had thought back to it all. It wasn't like those feelings were new. She had felt something similar back in the memory of the Rusted Shield. When she had found her path wavering, it was a memory of Violet that allowed her to unchain herself for just one moment. When they had lived that twenty years, the act of being around Violet brought her simple comfort.

"It was a weight off my heart in the end."

Even as Elaine spoke, though, a part of her was slamming her head into the ground. She had shouted and screamed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! WHEN DID I BECOME SUCH AN UNABASHED ROMANTIC?!

But even as parts of her struggled to comprehend just what she was actually saying, Elaine almost found it scary that all of this was coming out naturally? Was this what it meant to be in love? If so, love was truly a scary and powerful feeling.

Tag:
Notes:Motorcycle, helmet, and outfit
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2024 18:33:03 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Oh my. Those words certainly were enough to see Violet blush a little in response, as her head was pet. “And you redeemed me from those fears and doubts that plagued me for more than a year now,” she replied in kind, though hers was less flowery and more just an explanation of fact. Though these were still important and emotional facts, of course. There wasn’t anyone else in the world she would even talk about having those fears to begin with, after all. Yet, this woman, whom she was still keeping some things from at least, she trusted enough. Maybe one day she would tell her everything. But right now? She had already taken one massive leap of faith to begin with to get here. She could not bear that all falling apart.
[break][break]
It was a house of card she was building on this sandy ground, but she would live in it as long as it held. For now, she reached for that hand and brought it down, towards her cheek, which she pushed it against, getting a bit of goosebumps from the touch. But it was a good touch. Most certainly. “The next time we end up getting involved with something like that, let’s properly face it together, if possible.” Saying that, she would reach out with the other hand, too, this time seeking to pull Elaine in, forehead to forehead. The proximity would make her chuckle. “This small part of this huge world. This small moment in the sea of time. It is ours and ours alone. We don’t have to fight for it. We can just enjoy it as much as we want. The happiness I feel right now, it doesn’t make the hardships we’ve seen a good thing, but if those are what it took, then I can see the solace in that.”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 3:03:38 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
Elaine was truly grateful. Of course she was grateful about the fact that Violet had gone along with the flow of her words. But she was truly grateful that she had reciprocated her feelings there.

As Elaine felt foreheads touch and as she looked eye to eye with Violet, she took it all in. Everything she had said. Every motion she had made.

"This small moment in the sea of time. It is ours and ours alone. We don’t have to fight for it. We can just enjoy it as much as we want. The happiness I feel right now, it doesn’t make the hardships we’ve seen a good thing, but if those are what it took, then I can see the solace in that."

And though Elaine's words had tended to the romantic, Violet's did so as well. Each word she heard only made her heart feel lighter.

The hardships were by no means a good thing. They were painful, thorny paths the two of them had stepped upon on their paths here.

"We truly can take solace in that."

At times, it felt like it was hard for her to figure if those struggles had come to an end. Life had been an endless sequence of them after all and more were sure to follow. But for now, she would just let that all go.

"So, for now, let's make it all last the best we can."

Their foreheads were already touching so Elaine, while keeping full eye contact with Violet took a second to lean her lips closer to Violet's and for a quick kiss. She had no intent to have a long one like their first one, but she would not have been averse to it at all. But she could read the mood.

Tag:
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 20:59:46 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Well, since they were already so close, they might just go the distance anyway. Elaine initiated and Violet reciprocated, both on the front of the kiss itself and by putting her hands around the other’s neck properly. It was a probing kiss, she could tell, one that could just be a quick one or a proper one, depending on how she eased into it. Vi was a greedy person though, so she took to it right away, prolonging it and the moment for a good amount of time. Eyes closed, she would simply enjoy the kiss, the rays of the sun, the gentle breeze upon the wind.
[break][break]
This time, it was not as….desperate a kiss as their first had been, in a way. They had not been starved for who knew how long and suddenly found their hunger roused, especially after having gone through an ordeal. This was much lighter, a lofty thing. She could tell that while Elaine might have been just fine with a little smooch, they both would only be satisfied with a proper kiss.
[break][break]
Though she did not needlessly prolong it, either. Just a good little one, the kind that was just too common with fresh lovers, of course. With a smile on her face, she would separate again, with no sadness, only appreciation for what they just shared. “I really could get used to that, my dear detective of my heart~,” Vi ultimately murmured. “If we had some music, we could have the proper dance we missed way back when now.”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 2:11:53 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
Though she had intended for it to be a quick kiss, and while it was hardly protracted, it did last longer than she had expected. She didn't object. It was hardly like she wanted to object. So, much like her partner she had closed her eyes and let herself take in the moment as the breeze caressed the two of them.

However, that moment, too, was finite. It came to an end eventually as the two of them separated once again and gazed into each others' eyes.

But that was fine. One moment would lead to another. And that would lead to another. There would not be any need to fret over it all. The two of them had plenty of time to be together. Unlike the frantic nature of how they had finally started the relationship, she could say that Violet was not going to slip away through her fingers. Neither of them would allow that.

“I really could get used to that, my dear detective of my heart~.”

Violet had only murmured those words, but they still struck her too. The more they circulated in her brain and around her heart, the more she found herself still blushing. She was never the best with flirting, but here she was being wrapped around Violet's words.

And it felt nice. She had nothing she could say back. The art of flirting was beyond her, so all she could do was fall to the rhythm.

“If we had some music, we could have the proper dance we missed way back when now.”

"I think that can be arranged." But she would reciprocate where she could. She pulled out her phone from her pocket, pressed a few buttons. After a few seconds, she placed the device on the ground, letting an elegant orchestra play from its speakers.

"It may not be the most pristine of venues," Elaine said as she reached her hand out. "But may I have this dance with you, my dear?"

Tag:
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 21:52:19 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

It was awkward, yes, but this kind of felt like a good breed of awkward. Violet could see that faint blush of hers reflected in the other and quite easily related. This seemed like something new to Elaine as well. Vio probably should just up and ask these things rather than just assume, but she just liked her little games too much for that. Or maybe it was some other reason. Maybe she just felt more special thinking that she was the first to experience this with this lady.[break][break]
It would make up for the firsts she had….well, ‘wasted’ probably was the wrong word, all things considered. At the end of the day, she had done what she’d done for reasons. Sometimes even for leisure and not just to finance her lifestyle until Rocket had given her something steady.
[break][break]
It wasn’t that she felt like damaged goods compared to the other or anything silly like that. No, she was just always looking out for things she could give to Elaine that felt as special as the other made her feel was all. A first dance on a cliff certainly was one of those.
Sadly though, she did not wear a dress, nor a skirt, so a bow would have to do instead of a curtsey. Then, she would gently accept the hand offered to her. She lightly shook her head, though. “It is a pretty pristine venue, if you ask me. The ocean always is.” She was even getting over her hangups regarding that, slowly but surely. Though she would still punch any Kyogres she’d see, of course. “You may have this dance, of course. The first dance of any eve shall be reserved for you until further notice.” She chuckled to herself before listening in more intently to get a better feeling for the music, getting into the rhythm of it all.
[break][break]
“Now then, feel free to sweep me off my feet. Proverbially speaking, of course.”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 4:34:16 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
“You may have this dance, of course. The first dance of any eve shall be reserved for you until further notice.”

Those words were plenty. It was all fine. She had been given the okay, so she took the her own outstretched hand to hold Violet's own. In tandem with the music, she moved inwards and laid her other hand upon Violet's waist.

She had learned before how to dance while she worked with the Force as a kid. Too many times did she end up at some sort of major gala that she did not want to seem too out of place by being incompetent when she was inevitably asked to the floor.

“Now then, feel free to sweep me off my feet. Proverbially speaking, of course.”

So, Elaine smiled. Her blush lightened as she took the first step.

"Of course Violet."

She took another. And another. And another. Each step went in tandem with the music. For something she had hastily pulled out, she had been harmonizing surprisingly well with it.

"I'll sweep you off your feet. Right here and..."

So, she declared. As she danced in tandem with the music. In tandem she declared.

"Even going forward. Just as I know you'll do for me."

Tag:

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 21:42:19 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Their last dance had been in a fancy ballroom, wearing pretty dresses and being surrounded by opulence. It had been the kind of occasion a girl prepared for days or weeks in advance, especially on that occasion since she had finally gotten a date with the one she had already been interested in already at that point. Yet, this random dance on a cliffside with recorded audio from a device not intended to be used as a speaker, wearing clothes not made for dancing in the first place, it was so much better.
[break][break]
Probably because this time, they were not scanning a room for assassins. This time, their attention was entirely upon one another. Violet was able to follow Elaine’s movements closely, adapt and shift in the same kind of gear. Elaine’s hand on her waist, her own hand on the other’s back, they were joined together. “I am looking forward for all the different ways you will manage to do that.” Certainly, she had no doubt about any of that. Elaine was pretty good at surprising her. Initially, that woman had seemed somewhat distant and aloof, but especially during their recent time together, she had experienced very different sides of the redhead.[break][break]
“I have never shared my life with anyone to this extent. It’s still daunting, in a way, but I am just so glad about it in the moment.” Honestly, spending so much time with one person in particular was a new experience in and of itself. But instead of it becoming stale or so, she just enjoyed simply being close to this one.
[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP