Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,479 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
the shadow always comes
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 1:41:29 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]She goes on the offensive once more, clearly elated--energized--by that kiss. King was the opposite. He kept his hands and arms close, guarded, shielding key areas.
[break][break]
"Marriage is—" He stops, thinking back to his parents. It was a toxic mess. A shit show. An absolute fuckin' mess. He promised himself he wouldn't fall into that trap.
[break][break]
Then again, he promised himself that he wouldn't have a kid either.
[break][break]
"—Complicated. Ye sure that's what ye want?"

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break][break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
the shadow always comes
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 1:50:00 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

and so he guards against her advances. every strike, every lash, meets a perfect shield. her breath is shallow in her throat; sweat dews her skin. she does not let up. at his question, her breath catches, and a frustrated sound slips past her lips, sounding much like a growl. 

her feint and follow-up has never worked on him before so this time, when she lunges, she puts her weight behind that first strike. 

"you," she pants, "are already mine."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,479 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
the shadow always comes
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 2:31:10 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]He keeps the chuckle from his throat, tinges of amusement straining against that apathy and frustration that'd been welling up inside of him.
[break][break]
Her last strike comes and King neither avoids or counters, at least, in the way she'd expect. He leans in, pushing the toe of his shoe into h er inner footing to throw her off balance, arms out to sweep her something akin to a 'dip'.
[break][break]
"No one taught ye ta share, is it? Good girl. That jealousy can be useful ye know."

notes

[break][break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
the shadow always comes
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 5:00:32 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

as is always the case, he has an answer. her stomach drops, vertigo an all-too familiar sensation for an aerialist, but she's not anticipating it. her hand comes around to grip his bicep, but her nails never cut, because his own hands come around to steady her.

back arched, she looks up at him and tries to hold onto her decency, but he takes it from her just as quickly with his words. her cheeks smatter red and her nose wrinkles in annoyance.

"say yes," she insists and, knowing he won't let her fall, hooks an arm around his neck and her legs around his waist, grinning as her weight threatens to take them both to the floor.

"and i do, and i love you, and all the rest of it, damn it."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,479 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
the shadow always comes
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 12:31:34 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Despite the pressure threatening to pull him down, he holds steady. She had that affect on him.
[Break][break]
His face becomes uncharacteristically serious though an inkling of amusement is still present at the edges.
[Break][break]
"Yes. Ta both of it. I'll try."

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
the shadow always comes
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 5:20:35 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

there is a small part of her that believes he might say yes, but the rest of her waits for the other shoe to drop before his answer. the corners of his eyes crinkle and there is a fear there, one that's burrowed in the deep dark, a light she still cannot reach. 

disbelief makes her breath catch and makes her stomach curl, forcing them staggering upright, hips still settled on his, legs around his waist. 

she grips his face with a hurried, fervent desire, but she does not kiss him. she says, moony-eyed, "really? but you said - i thought you said everything had changed." her expression teases anxiety, a vulnerability in the flashing of her pain.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,479 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
the shadow always comes
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 21:32:34 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]He grunts and takes a back step as the weight and position shifts. He can tell she was happy with his choice. Far happier than she would typically show.
[break][break]
"We been dancin' around this fer ta long. Might as well trust in ye—ye, not the League, ye understand me?"

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
the shadow always comes
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 21:55:46 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

joy breaks the last of her. so hard is it, so rare is it, for her cheeks to hurt from her smile, but they do now. and her eyes are an intense - warmer, harsher - shade of gold, glowing down at him before her lashes flutter closed and she tightens her arms around his neck.

"shut up," she mumbles against his lips, "and kiss your fiancé." 
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
the shadow always comes
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 4:43:29 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven