Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
RKS: Alba & Ameena
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 22:10:03 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FUTURE CYCLIZAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself far into the future. You are unsure whether you are in Hoenn or some other region, but you do know you are on the back of a Cyclizar fitted with a jet seat. Around you, neon-lit skyscrapers tower amongst blinding holographic billboards.[break][break]

Suddenly, a sirens ring behind you. For whatever reason, the law is after you. And they are after you on Genesect. They fire TECHNO BLASTS toward you as you jet past cars and augmented passersby.[break][break]

There are two routes you can take:[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Through the alleyways.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Through the busy highway.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 22:14:03 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She had requested the opportunity to learn more about the RKS. Thankfully, her recent commitment to contributing data about ultra space had earned her some privileges, because she had an appointment booked for RKS within the week. [break][break]

Inside the simulation, she found herself in a familiar scene. She wasn't a speed demon, but she could enjoy herself in a simulation - at least, until the simulation gave her nightmare fuel. "How do you feel about staying on the highway?" She knew little of the researcher she was paired with, nothing but a name, which she associated with alien life. She'd done little reading on the matter since she quickly realized she would not be finding information on Eternatus from extraterrestrial research. [break][break]

While traveling at breakneck speeds, she projected her voice to be heard better than the prior statement: "How many times have you been through the simulations?"

TAGS [break]

NOTES – HIGHWAY[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Oob

Rabbit
He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
5'11" height
5'11" height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
315 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 17:55:09 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

ultraviolet

There’s a kind of comforting familiarity in being chased down by the law. You didn’t last long in Rocket if you couldn’t stay out of their clutches. There were a thousand ways to do it; Alba Evovae hid, and when he couldn’t hide, he ran.[break][break]

“Sure thing.” There were no wrong answers in the RKS Simulation, just different branching points to gather data. His Porygon-Z does just that, its free-floating head on a swivel like poorly rendered CGI. Undoubtedly some other virtual intrepid had observed this path before, but testing needed more than one round of data to be reliable. Besides, it was nice to have his own personal experience to draw from.[break][break]

Or in less scientific terms, racing at breakneck speeds in a futuristic cop chase was sick as hell.[break][break]

“Just the once. I did manage to catch a glimpse of Arceus though, if that nets me any bonus points.” Always something else to do, to keep him away from fully exploring the universe… Another false world he pursued in its place.

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#7269d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .fainted img"]filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 17:56:47 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FUTURE CYCLIZAR 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The jets propel you and your Cyclizar deeper down the highway. As you weave through vehicles and busy intersections, the Genesect squad soar toward you, free from the claustrophobia of the streets.[break][break]

In midst your chase, a transport truck crashes and overturns. From its cargo, crate after crate of robotic Pokemon break upon impacting the ground. There is a brand on the truck's side which reads: ANTHEIL.[break][break]

One robot stands out above the rest. A juggernaut of metal on tank-like treads begins to fire all kinds of attacks from its arsenal, targeting both you and Genesect alike.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape or fight back.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 17:59:31 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

"You saw Arceus?" [break][break]

She nearly falls off her bike. How could someone catch a glimpse of God? How could a simulation recreate its likeness when they only had vague tales of the Creator? [break][break]

Her interest is put aside as Iron Treads pursue them, striking at them and the Genesect alike. She notes the truck branding, feeling its positioning too intentional to be irrelevant set-dressing. "ANTHEIL. Not familiar." Her thinking aloud is interrupted by a close assault. She tips the bike to the left to jump off the highway to the roads below. Cyclizar were maneuverable and fast; she needed to take advantage.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – ESCAPE[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

Oob

Rabbit
He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
315 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 18:22:02 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

ultraviolet

“Well, I guess ‘almost’ saw Arceus is a little closer…” On the spiralling staircase to the heavens, each step on the way a note feeding into a purposed melody…[break][break]

“Esse est percipi,” Alba says, as if trying to sound out some hidden, divine truth in the words. To be is to be perceived.[break][break]

But whatever he’s looking for, he seems to come up short, mind wandering back down to matters more mortal.[break][break]

“It’s quite the scene, either way.” The chase has intensified. More and more law enforcement arrives on the scene, blinking sirens drowning out the neon cityscape. “Worth seeing for yours— holy shit?”[break][break]

Putting a quick pin in that, some giant fucking robot was firing at them— at everything, an iron-clad berserker. He taps the shoulder of his Cyclizar and it leaps after Ameena, just as a laser singes the end of its tail.

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 19:40:09 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]VERDANTURF 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After Slateport, Silas Blackwell's Rocket attempts to invade Fallarbor and Verdanturf. However, it is in Verdanturf where the first iteration of Team Rocket's Hoenn branch falls. By Evelyn Silph, Fernando Silph, and Kyle Lopez's intervention, SILAS BLACKWELL falls.[break][break]

But not yet. In this simulated universe, you encounter the final face-off in the battle-torn town. In Fernando's hands, he holds a JIRACHI WISH TAG.[break][break]

What do you do?[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat Silas.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Steal the Wish Tag.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 19:43:36 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Hmm. Did she want to see God? [break][break]

Probably not. She intended to see divinity in the form of the dream realm, where she would be rendered godlike in her ability to traverse the dreamscape and hop into an alternate universe of her choosing. [break][break]

The scene blurred until Verdanturf surrounded them, their Cyclizars gone. Gardevoir knew what to do and flickered around with teleport to steal the wish tag. "The ease in which this program shifts between snapshots is inspiring. If I could make it possible to do this with dreams instead, my work would be finished. Have you experienced interdream mist yourself?" [break][break]

She had been here so many times that she was unsure there was a secret truth to glint from this event.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – STEAL[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Oob

Rabbit
He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
315 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 21:41:21 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

ultraviolet

Something lurks underneath Alba as he listens to Ameena speak. Clear interest in this dream talk, but it’s a lure for a hungrier, more desperate beast, hiding just out of view.[break][break]

“I’ve experienced it a few times, yeah. Partly through my Musharna, partly through places like the Ultra Deep Sea…” A flicker of something older, more personal. “Through the Rusted Shield as well, I suppose.” The old dream of Galar, over a year old by now.[break][break]

“I guess Dream Mist is slightly different, though, and some encounters revolved more about Terastal energy… but no need to split hairs, right?” Alba drops into a quick lull, silence yawning open until he’s ready to ask:[break][break]

“Now, what ‘work’ would this be, exactly?” The researcher has barely taken note of his surroundings, in sharp contrast to the Virtual Pokémon whirring to and fro.

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 21:48:53 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]VERDANTURF 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You seize the Wish Tag from Fernando Silph in the midst of battle. As soon as you do, you hear Jirachi's voice. It reaches into your innermost desire. It asks you: "do you wish to win?"[break][break]

However, with great power comes greater sacrifice. In order to bend the scenario to your whims, you use the WISH TAG to conjure power for yourself. In the process, you must lose something. After all, this Jirachi was woken prematurely. Its wishes made corrupt.[break][break]

End the scenario in your way. Whether it means Verdanturf Town is destroyed and Rocket prevails, or another outcome of your choice.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Victory.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 21:56:33 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ah, she was pleased to hear how much he had witnessed. "A few different things," she answers. She holds the Wish Tag in her hand. Verdanturf shakes around them, falling like pieces of a shattered puzzle. The scenery beneath it is Galar. [break][break]

"You experienced the Galar Memory. I was not in Hoenn when that event occurred, though I have been finding pieces of its effects in the psyche of many." The reveal of Galar is not its current landscape, but close. Maybe thirty years prior. Not too different, but to her, it is entirely different and filled with warmth. This is her wish, to return. But this Galar is one where her mum still draws breath. That, itself, is the core of her wish. [break][break]

The simulation washes it away. A new scene will begin. Her dream is unrealized. "My work is largely constrained to sleep studies. My Musharna, however, has recently developed a unique ability that allows us to see someone's unconscious mind while they're partly awake." She had yet to execute it on many, though. It was fairly experimental.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – VICTORY[break][break](the move ameena refers to: musharna's dream mist spreads throughout the area and creates a DREAMY TERRAIN. those caught in this terrain and stuck between sleep and wakefulness, and that that they dream of manifests in semi-visible hallucinations in the mist for all to see.)

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Oob

Rabbit
He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
315 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 15:27:07 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

ultraviolet

Alba’s hand trembles by his side as Galar appears; he clenches it into a fist to still the tremors, but the weight does not leave his chest. His eyes do not once stray from that dense forest to the northwest: Glimwood Tangle, and the town that lay beyond.[break][break]

His wish is also to return. Back to a dream that has long slipped from his grasp, no matter how he tries to reach out to it. Turning back the clock thirty years, reaching a world that was never real… Which impossible dream was easier to fulfill?[break][break]

“I’m not surprised; it took a lot of people,” the scientist says, something wistful in his voice. “Plenty of people forget their dreams as soon as they wake up, but that doesn’t mean they never had them, right? Though I’m the type to remember my dreams, so maybe I’m a little biased.”[break][break]

“Have you had much luck with your Musharna’s power, then? Anything exciting?” If it still existed out there, in the Dream Mist… If they had a physical remnant of the dream, and a dreamer… if the bastard Hare King could pluck itself from the dying embers…

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 18:01:50 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MIRAIDON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene changes to a terastal cavern. Encased entirely in these crystals, you see your reflection... and beside yourself is a massive lizard-like creature. The simulation states that the Pokemon is a Miraidon: a robotic, calculating dragon able to scorch the earth into ash. No other data exists pertaining to this Iron Serpent. Curiously, it seems paired with you.[break][break]

A roar rattles down the tunnel. Another Miraidon hovers toward you in ultimate form, its jet engines pulsing blue and electrical bolts sparking from its metallic plating.[break][break]

You're in the middle of a territorial dispute and there's no way out.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Win the battle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose the battle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 18:04:40 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Indeed, it had claimed many. She wondered if she could find enough people for a study on the impact of the Galar Memory... [break][break]

"I need more subjects," she admitted as Miraidon appeared before them, "but I hope to run some tests soon. I want to see how powerfully outside factors can influence the experience in the dreamscape. It may help me find ways to choose dreams." Invaluable, if her theory about the multiverse was true. [break][break]

The deity came in close to strike. Gardevoir mega evolved and launched psychic to push it back.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – WIN[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Oob

Rabbit
He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
315 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 1:09:57 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

ultraviolet

“I have a letter.” When Alba speaks, it is with painstaking placidity. He works like a Swanna, underbelly paddling and paddling with ugly determination to keep the visible top half as serene as could be.[break][break]

“A physical letter, one that was written inside the Galar dream itself.” Safely stored, tenderly preserved as if it were a fragile piece of history, the parchment due to fall apart at the lightest touch. Still unopened, for its recipient has already memorised its contents.[break][break]

“Would that suffice as an ‘outside factor’?” A wave of his hand, and his Porygon-Z launches a Tri Attack, an offence eclipsed by the simple power of Mega Evolution. But this Miraidon has already died a hundred deaths, across a hundred runs; despite its power, it is inconsequential.

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP