Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 15:52:33 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mauville City sprawled around them. People were bustling and stocking up frantically to get ahead of any restrictions or rations that might result from the war. It also meant that there was a lot of stimulation for her Unown who had wandered off early in the day. It'd been two hours, and the shiny runic pokemon was yet to be seen. Thankfully, she'd come across Theo and explained what she was looking for, though the two of them had been unlucky in finding it so far. [break][break]

"I have yet to experiment with the Unown besides subjecting it to 's shadow methods, so I feel guilty for losing track of it already. Perhaps, shadow pokemon need a shorter lead." Or leash, if she was going to be less Galarian about things, but she wasn't. This was her first Unown and her first shadow pokemon. She was positive no one else in the organization would poach it only because the shadow status might scare them off, but she didn't want a Leaguer to find it, either.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – dw / completely randomized types[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 4:49:09 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","ubbeckett theob"]
[attr="class","headerbeck"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"or a tighter one."[break][break]

while there may not be much to reprimand, theo finds something to chip away at no matter how small and insignificant it is when backdropped by a looming war.[break][break]

his horsea, also afflicted by the shadows, drifts by his side.[break][break]

"how did you manage to lose it in the first place, i wonder."[break][break]

[break]
skipping/catching

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".theob"]--accent:#876c7c!important; --headercolor:#876c7c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".theob img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]--accent:#876c7c; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .headerbeck"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .footerbeck"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 10:12:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOEDSCOOL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MYCELIUM MIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD METANG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METEOR MASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLET PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 17:58:35 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She sighed. He wasn't wrong. She could have limited the Unown's freedom more. "They like to watch. I figured it did no harm to let it travel since it's better equipped than natural, wild Unown to defend itself. Who knows what it could discover?" They weren't easy to notice, which made them good spies. [break][break]

It would have been great news to say it had seen some kind of League movement. "I will have to work on its ability to recall. Normally, my psychic pokemon are well-attuned." Most had passive telepathy to assist in location and commands. And speaking of, she instructed Sigilyph to use gravity on the Toedscool walking far ahead of them, pressing it to the ground for easy capture. "It could not have gotten far," she assured. [break][break]

She let her gaze rest on his own shadow pokemon, curious as to how his originated. Perhaps, he had subjected it to one of Cillian's tests also. "The city holds many elements of interest. I think that factor is what really counts against us."

TAGS [break]

NOTES – dw / completely randomized types / catching toedscool[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 9:43:22 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"well, now you know." and hopefully, now she will know better, because what use is watching if said watcher is never to be found again?[break][break]

perhaps he's giving her too much of a hard time. he relents with a sigh, ignoring the floating metang that brushes by them.[break][break]

"and what of mauville interests you?"[break][break]

[break]
skipping

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".theob"]--accent:#876c7c!important; --headercolor:#876c7c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .headerbeck"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .footerbeck"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 18:29:14 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLORGES APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLOWER SHIELD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PROBOPASS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNETIC FLUX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE TOEDSCOOL!

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 22:40:58 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was a good question. "Mauville is such a hotspot of activity and commerce. It's easy to watch and see something of interest." Her Sigilyph went off the path to harass a Florges with hypnosis. "The gym is important. The lapdog of the League. His speed and his collection of pokemon make him a valuable target to invite on a long vacation." Unown could gather relevant information towards that. [break][break]

"Ultimately, I am a little surprised we have comparatively no interest in this city. It feels more valuable than some of the other towns that have floated around the office as points of interest. But logistics is not my headache." She would go where they sent her. "It is probably a hard place to hold," she confessed as she thought of it longer, "but I feel they would have no choice but to load forces here to protect it given the human cost." And the cityscape made its infrastructure easy to damage and difficult to repair. But she was focused on resource draining the League more than dominating Hoenn in this hypothetical.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – dw / completely randomized types / catching florges[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 10:03:34 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"it isn't so much an issue of interest."[break][break]

he says simply, speaking of logistics as though they were discussing the weather.[break][break]

"mauville is a fortress. many believe it to be near impenetrable, myself included, but that is not to say it isn't possible. it would simply require time, resources, and a considerable amount of effort, none of which we have in abundance at the moment."[break][break]

a probopass floats by, uninterested.[break][break]

"holding it would be easy."[break][break]

[break]
skipping

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 1:32:44 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COMBUSKEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR MOVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CYCLIZAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE FLORGES!
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 22:28:45 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I suppose. Diverting their attention by making a small assault could provoke an overreaction on their end, which could be beneficial, but we do lack the sheer number to waste time on such tactics." Splitting their attention on different locations in the region could hinder them. At the same time, splitting League response was vital -- they had too strong a force, but communication and logistic failures could inhibit them enough to give Rocket an advantage.[break][break]

She shrugged. "Maybe another time," she said with the same melancholy as wishing you had enough room for dessert. She perked up at the sight ahead of her: Sigilyph putting Cyclizar under with hypnosis. More importantly, behind Sigilyph was her dark blue Unown with a small emission of shadow energy surrounding it. "Right there," she said in a hushed whisper, pointing at it. Where its attention lied was unclear, but it seemed to be hovering up in the air with no clear direction.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – dw / completely randomized types / catching cyclizar[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 8:45:38 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

his eyes drift to the dark blue unown, picking it out of the shadows with ease. he doesn't bother making a move yet.[break][break]

"we would have the numbers should kanto offer a hand or two, but their interests have always eluded me."[break][break]

he shakes his head.[break][break]

"apologies, i don't mean to bog you down with politics."[break][break]

[break]
skipping

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 9:05:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCRAFTY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY LUNATONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STONE EDGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE CYCLIZAR!

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 15:54:44 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

It hadn't occurred to her to call in the calvary. But Kanto had always seemed so... disconnected. Another world, too distant from their own. [break][break]

Sigilyph used gravity to tap on the Unown and garner its attention. It barely moved, then disappeared. [break][break]

It reappeared at her side, and behind it rested a Lunatone of distinctly different coloring. "Were you hunting?" Perhaps it gravitated towards abnormalities like itself. She would have to test it several more times before solidifying the conclusion, but it might be something of interest to Cillian. She centered her attention back on Theo. "I appreciate your insight. And I appreciate you humoring me on this search. It appears Unown was hard at work."[break][break]

Though she'd have preferred its presence over the sudden disappearance. Communication was lacking, unironically, from her member of the divine alphabet.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – dw / completely randomized types / catching lunatone[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 9:04:50 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"it appears so."[break][break]

he pays no mind to her unown nor to the other wild pokemon that appears, the scrafty unknowingly lucky to not be forced into a battle against the underboss. it scurries away none the wiser.[break][break]

"before we depart, i wanted to check in with you, seeing as war is now at our doorstep.[break][break]

"how prepared are you?"[break][break]

[break]
skipping

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
mi[dw]eek mauville time
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 15:12:23 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

The question feels like a trap. Still, Theo's been amenable all day, so she takes a moment to consider the question fully before giving out an answer. She didn't want to seem defensive, nor like she was just throwing him a line. [break][break]

"My research has taken a backseat in favor of gathering more pokemon and training those I have. Since shadow pokemon are more ferocious, I worked with Cillian to change my Unown, and I have been looking into finding pokemon with those toxic chains." She shook her head a little; he didn't seem to be asking for that information. [break][break]

"I do not feel prepared. But if I did feel prepared, that comfort would be a weakness. I am no stranger to war, as a veteran, but I have yet to experience it in Hoenn. And it is ever clear to me that Hoenn is not like the rest of the world." In more ways than one.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – dw / completely randomized types [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP