She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
291 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
Salvaging from the Bottom [WOPS]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 4:53:39 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Gwendolyn stood at the water’s edge in Sea Mauville, sporting a heavy duty jumpsuit with diving equipment around her neck. She stood alongside another member of the League who she hadn't met before, one that had most certainly had the same amount of training in aquatic environments as she had. Whatever the case, no doubt they were going to be a huge help in terms of hauling stuff up from the deep.

She dug inside of her bag before throwing out her first choice of Pokémon, a Gyarados that could withstand the pressure that was going to be at the greater depths of the water. ”Rise and shine, Tempest! Time to get to work!” The Ranger's hands went to rub at the Gyarados’ scales, as the giant water dragon let out a pleased growl in response. She stretched her neck out for Gwendolyn to scratch next, with the woman doing so while facing her partner for the mission.

Usually the Gyarados was a bit more agitated at somebody unknown being present with Gwen, though perhaps it was the excitement of being able to dive fully that kept it at bay.

”The plan is pretty simple. We could do this, bit by bit, and take up an entire day. But I've got a better idea.” Gwen finished scratching the scales of the Gyarados and stepped back to give it some space. Once she had taken a handful of steps back, the woman spoke once more. ”Scout ahead for us, Tempest. If there's anything big, come back and tell us and we'll help you carry it up.”

The Pokémon let out a content noise before diving back into the water, vanishing beneath the waves in no time flat. ”With a bite like hers, we're sure to be able to find a massive part to salvage for his quick expedition!”

04. Direct a pokemon to scout ahead for reconnaissance.

@      
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing