200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - Gaius and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 8:42:57 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
"Hell yeah! Easy peasy!" Rex's eye sparkled as he found the proper hard drive and pulled it from the computer. The monitor sparked and crackled as the electrical component was pulled out. "I'm so fucking cool."

He didn't even have a ranger helping him this time. Rex had been sent in alone while the Pokemon League allocated their resources to other areas in Sea Mauville. The young trainer's recently evolved Gallade, meanwhile, stood in a silent vigil. The knight rolled his eyes at his trainer's immaturity.

Still, Rex was his lord. There was little the Gallade could do but indulge Rex's idiocy from time to time.

"Alright, time to go. C'mon, Gallade. Let's-"

With barely a moment to react, Gallade swung towards the open doorway leading out of the server room with a Leaf Blade.

45. Retrieve important hard drives from Sea Mauville computers.
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
[WOPS] - Gaius and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 8:48:09 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

Why was he here? The weak sought the protection of the strong, and this was no longer a place for saving. It was a hunting ground. A Gallade was a worthy opponent, but only if it's wielder was competent.

So he removed himself from the shadows, skulking towards the server room that they had just cut open, with his Lucario by his side.

"Are you strong?" Came the three words, and with no further introduction, no further speech his Lucario lunged towards the pair Metal Claws extended to rend the flesh, and sinew from his prey.

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Al
He/Him
March 13
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Wandering Trainer
Civillian
Climb the ladder, one rung at a time.
awards
200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - Gaius and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 8:54:17 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
"Am I strong?"

The question genuinely puzzled him. The young man cocked his head in confusion as he regarded the specter standing where the Leaf Blade once was. He had slipped the strike. He had dodged it. Damn, he was good.

Yet still, the question rang with purpose. There was only one thing that Rex could do.

"No shit I'm strong." Rex pointed a thumb at his chest as he tucked another drive into his pocket. He oozed confidence. "I'm gonna be the champion of the region someday."

That satisfied the man. He attacked. Metal Claws met the Gallade's Aqua Cutter as water struck steel, causing servers to be blasted back.

"The fuck's your problem, man!?" Rex shouted at Gaius. "I'm on the clock!"

28. Recover essential resources or items.
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
[WOPS] - Gaius and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 9:00:03 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

Champion of the region? A poodle with a crown then.

"Hmmmm...." The sound was bored coming from his lips. Metal was deflected by water, an then a staff of energy appeared in the hands of his hound, and Lucario began to Bone Rush the bladed knight in front of him.

"I have no issue." He answered the question perhaps too honestly as he watched the battle before him, but his blood was thrumming, and he hated standing on the sidelines. So he rushed at the other man while their pokemon battled, and swung a right hook to his face. "Show me your strength."

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Al
He/Him
March 13
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Wandering Trainer
Civillian
awards
200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - Gaius and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 9:05:45 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
If this prick wanted a fight, then Rex would give him one. They would dance and he would win, because Rex was strong.

He had to be strong to represent Littleroot. To ensure that the people there never suffered again when the blue dragon came from the heavens to rend the sky and time asunder.

Servers sparked and lit ablaze as Gaius's Lucario struck Gallade back into them. The knight quickly rose, emboldened by its recent evolution. The thrill of power was new to the knight, and his blades would sever the Lucario in too.

Another Aqua Cutter doused the fires of the burning server room.

Rex, meanwhile, took the blow from Gaius like a champion, growling in pain. This interaction didn't make sense. This wasn't a Pokemon battle! This was an all-out brawl!

"FUCKER!" Rex kicked him in the shins. "FUCK OFF!"

31. Use a pokemon to suppress fires.
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
[WOPS] - Gaius and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 16:04:18 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

Pain.

Pain was proof that you were alive.

Pain was proof that you could still fight.

Pain meant that you had not yet achieved victory.

So he embraced the kick, the pain that thrummed through his leg, and he grinned wide enough to reveal teeth. He reared back with his left fist, and sent another hook to his opponent. The anger his opponent felt only incensing him further.

"Yes, don't hold back!" The words came out excitedly as he continued to wail on his enemy. They had to be holding back their strength, they had more to burn, and he wanted to see it all!

The Aqua Cutter would find purchase in the Lucario, but much like it's master it would not be deterred, and so keeping it's staff ready it rushed forward again to deliver a flurry of blows.

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Al
He/Him
March 13
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Wandering Trainer
Civillian
awards
200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - Gaius and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 17:27:02 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
This fight made no sense. It was a paradox that had no right to exist. There was no drive here, no motive. It was just two people smashing each other to bits.

It was... glorious.

The high was kicking in. The drive to battle. The drive to wage war. The need to prove yourself superior. It was the same thing that would condone, but the Elite Four had learned the virtue of constraint long ago after great losses. Rex had lost people, too. He just found that virtue to be highly taxing. Irrelevant.

Meaningless.

"Hahahahahaha...!" Rex grinned as blood dripped from his face. His pupils dilated and his nostrils flared. "Fuck you!"

He punched Gaius in the jaw.

The Gallade still danced with the Lucario, the former's Sharpness making its blade a danger to anything that came near it. Sparks shocked the floor, turning puddles of water into hazards. Still, they continued to dance. Yet Rex's Gallade did not experience the same joy as his trainer.

Something else entered the battle, though.

'toge toge?'

A Togepi looked up at Gaius.

03. Address environmental hazards.
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
[WOPS] - Gaius and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 8:12:20 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

A new presence arrived on the field, and his leg shot out towards the creature. Whether it hit or not didn't matter.

The enemies punch landed on his jaw, and the reverberated through his skull, but he smiled. Rearing his head back he attempted to headbutt the man as hard as he could.

"Yes, good! More, give me more!" he smiled insanely enjoying this more than he probably should.

Staff against blade continued to clash but neither Gaius nor his hound were ready for what would happen.

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Al
He/Him
March 13
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Wandering Trainer
Civillian
awards
200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - Gaius and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 8:18:06 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
'Toge...' Togepi waggled his fingers as a Metronome blossomed. 'Pi!'

Suddenly, Gaius disappeared in a flash of light. His Lucario followed suit, disappearing as Togepi Teleported them away, his Super Luck giving the egg the perfect opportunity to send Gaius careening deeper into Sea Mauville.

and would hate the force of nature that Togepi had sent their way, but what was Rex to do?

"What the fuck was that?" Rex stared at Togepi. "Where'd you send him?"

14. Ensure the area is safe from remaining threats.
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
[WOPS] - Gaius and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 8:35:35 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

A flash of light surrounded his body and that of his location, and then they were gone. The fight had been interrupted, and that infuriated him more than anything.

Now he had been put in front of two people that he didn't recognize. A small girl and someone else, they were new fights for him to take his anger out on since the other refused to let him have his way.

"You must be my new opponents..."

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[WOPS] - Gaius and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 3:05:04 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven