august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
requiem
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 11:06:18 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
a beaming smile had been given. "even without your permission i was gonna barge in anyway, y'know idjit?" as if kyle had a choice. turning toward kirlia, he'd motion for the pokemon to follow as they were preparing to leave. "screw that, let's go play some games! i call red controller!" he shouted excitedly, raising his hand like a child and waving frantically.

"oh! speaking of which, there's this singer who goes by the name 'eve' having an upcoming concert soon! dunno if ya heard of her, but i definitely wanna go check out the music scene in this region!" mateo spoke as he began to head towards the entrance, "i've never been to one of those things before. so this would be a good opportunity and have ourselves a little adventure!" he'd never seen someone perform live.

being outside of blackthorn and stripped of his duties, he had time to live an actual life. which was something rare to want. but, as they began to pack for their departure, mateo would continue this conversation during their leave.

[ f i n ]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times