june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
critical mass of hearts and minds
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
[WOPS] GWYAR Y YUJIN: INTELIGENCIA
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 4:09:41 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

Wetsuit weather, once again.[break][break]

Yujin checks the dive apparatus on Gwyar's back and then circles in front to give him a thumbs up. It's meant to be reassuring, though the patterns on her eelektross glow menacingly in the dark waters just beyond.[break][break]

They had soon run into a submerged part of Sea Mauville, and that meant diving gear to get down to the bridge where the 'intel' lay.[break][break]

Their comms crackle as she descends through the hallway. "Let me know if you start to panic. That'll really kill you, you know."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
[WOPS] GWYAR Y YUJIN: INTELIGENCIA
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 20:51:22 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

WOPS

ft.

"I'm aware. I appreciate your concern." He says in response, smiling behind the gear's mask. "There's no need for you to worry, however."

He was not the sort of amateur who would make such mistakes.

He follows after her as they descend into the submerged waters. A shadow moves around them, flowing through the walls as it searches for dangers ahead.

"Sea Mauville has been abandoned for a near decade now." He said as they continued their descent, the darkness somehow appearing to grow a pitch darker around them. "It's strangel; for there to be new resources and intel now."

PROMPTS
04. Direct a pokemon to scout ahead for reconnaissance.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing