201 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
Seabound [M]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2024 18:10:27 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
Keiko had a Gogoat. Rex had a Pelipper. They had both come out of this exchange poorer as a whole. Hopefully Pelipper eventually returned to the courier, lest she struggle to deliver mail in the future. He didn't particularly mind Pelipper vibing with him, though.

Because of the bird's slowness, he had gotten to spend time on this island with a very interesting woman. That, at least, had lasted far longer than a moment.

"Wow, Pelipper actually did something. I'm kind of impressed." Rex's eyes flicked up to the bird nesting in his bedhead. "Nice work, big guy. I almost forgive you for eating our breakfast."

The bird squawked in approval. Rex watched the boat grow closer through the sapphire sea as it cut through the waves like a knife through butter. Odd. Its color reminded him a lot of that dragon, though he didn't seem to mind that much. Curious. What a weird feeling.

"Hey." Rex squeezed Keiko's hand. "Next time, let's just skip the shipwreck. Let's just find an island on our own terms. Plan it out, y'know?"

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
217 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
Seabound [M]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2024 19:40:28 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","keiko11base"]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]His optimism made the weight on her shoulders feel light. It was easy to look at his smile and believe things would actually be okay. She squeezed his hand back, but she couldn't let him have the final note, not when she refused to end on that sentiment. [break][break]

"No islands. Ever." Her stoicism faded into a laugh almost immediately. "Next weekend getaway needs to be a mountain or a volcano or a boring city." She wouldn't be getting on another boat or seabound journey unless she had three escape routes on hand. Her pokemon were about to learn a lot more transportation moves, that was for sure. "And I'll get you your own Yung-i-oh deck, so you can practice." Her eyes glittered with promise. [break][break]

[break][break] [break]
[attr="class","rosepoke"]
[break]
[attr="class","rouxcredit1"]

[newclass=.keiko11base]font:12px roboto;--accent:#fd85e0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base]width:500px; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP