lumiose city, kalos
aromantic asexual
linguist, story collector
civilian
listening
to the world's heartbeat.
5'3'' / 160 cm height
5'3'' / 160 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrighan
Morrighan Cahill
Toxicology.
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 16:43:20 GMT
Morrighan Cahill Avatar

TOXICOLOGY

RESERVED FOR CHERRY!

Morrighan is a solitary figure for as long as she can remember, going as far as cutting ties with her perfectly fine family because she couldn't see a future with anyone in her vicinity, quite so. Enter ... this character, someone she finds herself caring about a little too much, maybe, and the consequences of such ... well. Who quite knows?

Caving to my brainrot, I'm looking for a (slightly toxic) queerplatonic relationship for Morrighan! And while not really 'romantic' in nature, this would be a request for a life partner, however -points to disclaimer- it will go in the end, so there is a slight preference for this character to not be in a romantic relationship / pursue someone earnestly romantically. I would also see the character being roughly within 5+/- years of her (if childhood friends, maybe a little less), so the age span is roughly around 28-38 years old, with no gender preference. Faction, occupation, etc. is also very much up to you! Existing characters are more than welcome, too, if we can make it fit o7

Uh ... I think that's about it? ahjshdbsjd do lmk if you have any questions and suchlike! Thanks for reading through my brainrot and pls, pls indulge me in some queerplatonic messiness,,,

DISCLAIMER! Morrighan is not necessarily a good person, especially when it comes to anything pertaining herself. Girlie is selfish and it can show in aspects of life - it doesn't make her rude, just someone to be cautious around if you tread in her territory. This will probably become a little toxic in the course of it, with themes of unhealthy dependency / attachments, possessive behaviour and suchlike. Eventually, they could reach healthier grounds for their relationship (I would assume there are chances for wholesomeness throughout, too, to balance things out LOL), or ... we let them crash and burn, I honestly don't know and I'd be happy to explore it with you!

PICK YOUR POISON

Basically have a few plot prompts and pick the one you find most interesting! I'm very open to tweak things out, too, or also go an entirely different direction, as long as we both can have fun with it :3c It goes from requiring no connection to pre-established relationships, to a shared past, so whichever speaks to you!

SEA OF STRANGERS

only-at-night thoughts / sleepless hours / 'you', and no name / strangers with shared secrets

Though Morrighan may have infamy in parts of the world and within her own field, this plays off the idea of anonymity - meeting at a bar in the middle of the night, and hitting it off immediately, sharing secrets and drinks - joy and grief with one another, but only ever for the span of a few nights every once in a blue moon, with no names nor contact information exchanged. Though ever-coincidental and barely planned, it's a strangely intimate relationship on an emotional level, scars bared that might not typically come forth in broad daylight, and walls lowered amidst whispers and gentle chuckles. Maybe the scales are tipped at some point when this tête-à-tête in the starless night breaches into the day, but until then ... cheers to the trust extended to a stranger, that yet feels as familiar as one's own soul.
A TAXIDERMIED GENIUS

tortured art / rationality vs emotionality / a discussion of ideals / close friends and confidantes

This bounces a little off of Will Stetson's Writing on the Wall and Lia's Writing on the Wall (Alhaitham ver.) and generally Genshin Kavetham's dynamics in terms of 'realist vs. idealist'! Morrighan has a self-centered approach to things and is quite rational, and although she dabbles extensively in the fantastical and legendary with fairy tales and such, she is always more of a compilator than an artist herself. Enter someone who is contrasting her in that sense - perhaps someone more emotional, creative and actually creating, or idealistic and empathetic, and self-destructive in their pursuits of bettering the world. The exact tidbits could be worked out! Essentially, this would be looking for two people who are balancing out each other's extreme - i.e., have Morrighan care about someone else than herself, and for example, have the other care for themself due to Morrighan's nagging. I'm deep in the Kavetham lore, iykyk, but that hopefully is a good-enough summary LOL
YOU HAD ME AT GOODBYE

the one who got away / wrong time, wrong place / reunion in unlikely times / estranged childhood friends

This would require your character to come from Kalos or have spent early years there, as I was thinking of a long-lost connection from her childhood / teenage years that could now re-enter the picture. Perhaps they had something good going on, but something about her back-then situation or theirs broke things off before they could turn into something lasting? Perhaps Morrighan's selfishness destroyed whatever they had, however you may call it, because that is a likely thing to happen. In either one way we wanna discuss this, I'm down! This character would therefore also about Morrighan's upbringing and that she never actually lacked anything growing up, but they would also know that she always felt suffocated by them nonetheless, some gargantum feeling of not fitting with them and needing an escape badly - whether or not they understood her would be another question. But now, as they meet again, older and maybe a little wiser and standing each on their own feet ... who knows what's going to happen? This could very well explore Morrighan's selfishness both in past and present, as there could be some unhealthy re-/attachment, and not wanting to let this character go another time ... or maybe it's more wholesome, idk lol
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP