part of
TAG WITH @anton
Anton Belov
in the deep down [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 16:51:34 GMT
Anton Belov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The sun was a red, bleeding eye over his head. The intensity of the rays felt like fingers of fire, coaxing between lines of muscle he hadn’t worked in his entire life. It was thirty minutes into the dig and he was out of breath. “I need to quit smoking.” Heaven forbid if he ever had to outrun the law again, he wouldn’t make it.
[break][break]
Flecks of dirt smacked him across the face, sticking to a thick layer of sweat already accumulating from the heat. Dogbreath wasn’t a very good digger, but she was the only thing he had with him that could assist.
[break][break]
Especially considering someone was too good to help.
[break][break]
“I thought you said this would be beneficial for me.” He yelled, wondering if his boss could hear him over his own ego. "Are you gonna help or what?" He peeked up over the edge of the hole he'd dug, eyeing who was in no rush to do anything.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ mission[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#934150;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-nine
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
1,040 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
in the deep down [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 18:39:33 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia fern"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Tapu Koko was somewhere, probably causing a problem in their general vicinity. Fern, however, oversaw his assistant’s work with only mild interest—blue eyes often wandering away in a way they would claim was keeping a lookout but was more akin to boredom. “That might be smart, yes,” they muttered in response, as if they didn’t occasionally enjoy a smoke.[break][break]
Fern yawned, patting at their mouth with the flat of their hand. One leg crossed over the other as they sat themself at the edge of the hole. “I did,” they agreed breezily, glance flitting down to examine their nailbeds before flitting toward Anton. Their mouth twisted into a mischievous grin. “It’s a character building exercise.”[break][break]
For the most part, that was.[break][break]
Their brow rose, contemplating on his question. Turning it over in their mind until they could spin it differently. “Are you implying you aren’t capable of doing something on your own?” It was not very independent of him, if Fern had to weigh in an opinion on the matter.[break][break]
And it kept them perched where they said, and their hands clean, for that matter.

[break][break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"] teehee

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
M: DIGGING YOURSELF INTO A HOLE

[newclass=".fern"] --accent:#5DB288; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

roux

rat bastard
he/him
April 2nd
Kanto idk
demisexual
fern's assistant / artist
grunt
I'm not much a poet, but a criminal and you never had a chance
awards
17 posts
Anton Belov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anton
Anton Belov
in the deep down [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 18:57:53 GMT
Anton Belov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Fern truly looked like a man that had never committed physical labor a day in his life. For a long moment, Anton contemplated whether or not it would benefit him to throw the shovel at his mentor's head. Before he could have a chance to shock him or recall his legendary or draw any pokemon that would nuke his ass.
[break][break]
He had already dug a hole, it was only convenient to fill it.
[break][break]
"No, not worth it." He muttered to himself, stabbing the shovel down into the earth once more. It was a dry and hot day, making the effort even more unyielding. Dogbreath had decided to take a break as well, bless her.
[break][break]
Character building.
[break][break]
He gawked up at him, "That's cap. You're full of shit and you know it. How is this building me, exactly?" Anton complained, but not to the extent that he didn't do his job. Fern benefited from the fact Anton was delusional and believed that he owed Rocket after everything in Kanto. For that reason, Anton would complain, but he would do his job and do it to the extent that he (admittedly) hoped for affirmaton, not that he'd ever admit it out loud.
[break][break]
"Would it kill you to at least be entertaining?" He hocked a chunk of earth up out of the hole, hoping that it would hit Fern on the way down. There was a tremor in the ground, but he didn't think about it.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ mission[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#934150;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-nine
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
1,040 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
in the deep down [m]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 21:14:21 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia fern"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Contrary to Ant’s assumptions, Fern knew how to work. Fern was actually rather diligent in the work he conducted. So long as it compelled him and inspired him. Digging holes in the dirt did not fall into either category. But that didn’t mean he’d never put in the time. He’d been a lowly little grunt once too. And really, not even as long ago as the younger man likely assumed.[break][break]
Fern frowned. “Cap..?” Okay, they were only a few years older than Anton, why was it like he was speaking a completely alien language. “I’ve never heard of cap in my life.” They shrugged, one foot kicking in the air lazily. “It is teaching you to complete a task designated to you no matter how much you detest it.” Though Fern could already see that despite the loud mouth, he was efficient enough.[break][break]
“Depends on what you define as ‘entertaining.’ I find I am often a great entertainment.” His voice took on a lofty edge, preening in his self-flattery. Much to Anton’s likely delight, the earth flew up, spattering into Fern’s hair despite their effort to duck away. “That’s very rude, you know,” they complained as they pulled themself up. Carefully, they brushed silt from pin-straight strands of hair, but it was no use. They felt dirt caked now.[break][break]
“I could just leave you here, you know.” No quick portal to get back to the shop. Out here, in the middle of nowhere. Even without a portal, Fern could do it. Could travel lickety-split to the next town over in a matter of minutes–courtesy of Tapu Koko’s blessing.[break][break]
Still, the kid had moxie. It was why Fern had been interested in pulling him as an assistant. Ant reminded them of a younger version of themself. Before they’d become adept in reshaping their appearance and demeanor. They’d always been the weird kid, the odd one out. Fern made themself loud. Obnoxious, even. People were forced to endure them and every part of who they’d been at the time. Every awkward phase, every new persona.[break][break]
So maybe there was something somewhat nostalgic about Ant and his ability to talk.

[break][break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"] teehee

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
M: DIGGING YOURSELF INTO A HOLE

[newclass=".fern"] --accent:#5DB288; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven