4 posts
slevin gray DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @slevin
slevin gray
the boys
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 17:07:15 GMT
slevin gray Avatar
he's hungover as f u c k. the sunlight hurts. everything hurts really. he's sporting a couple of bruises on his side and if you asked him where he got them, he might combust trying to remember through his headache. fuuuuuuuuhck. 

it's not the worst walk of shame, but the dude was certainly prettier last night after, like, twelve drinks. oh well. not the ugliest he's waken up to. 

he smells like burger grease and fries, which makes sense, because he's got half a dozen to-go bags of cookout in his hands. no doubt anton also needs a pick-me-up after the weekend. 

the lock hasn't worked for years now so he doesn't bother fishing for his key. just kicks the door in to announce himself, stepping over piles of dirty laundry and stray beer cans in the living room.

"yo, fucker, wake up. i got breakfast."
close tab

played by

roux

rat bastard
he/him
April 2nd
Kanto idk
demisexual
fern's assistant / artist
grunt
I'm not much a poet, but a criminal and you never had a chance
awards
17 posts
Anton Belov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anton
Anton Belov
the boys
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 18:54:07 GMT
Anton Belov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia ant"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

This wasn't very AA of him.
[break][break]
There was a slant of sunlight cutting through the broken living-room blinds. It caught him right in the eye as he peeled one open, a daring observation. A long, pained groan as he felt the floor beneath his face and the scratchy fabric of the couch to his right. Dogbreath the mightyena had taken up the full width of couch, promptly knocking him off the night before. His face might have been paralyzed into a permanent frown.
[break][break]
Alcohol was tolerable, for the most part. Maybe not very responsible of him, but was anyone surprised? No, not a single goddamn person. It wasn't even a chosen poison of his as it dragged him down, it didn't pick him up. Alcohol made all the terrible parts of him feel fluorescent in a dark room. That didn't keep him from consumption though, hell no. It just meant he was left with a hangover instead of a puddle of frothy vomit. Either way it was the better devil, he told himself.
[break][break]
"Breakfast?" Burger grease drew his nose, peeling him off the floor as if he'd sprouted wings. Dogbreath was quicker, launching off the couch (using his back as a springboard) as she trotted across the dirty living-room. "That's not yours, you mangy shit."
[break][break]
Pushing the eager mutt away, he took her place with the eagerness of a pious man before a shrine. "Where the hell did you fuck off to?"

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","icon-flying"] slobs & sleazes

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
the boys

[newclass=".ant"] --accent:#7f6daa; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]

close tab

played by

crow

slev
he/him
december 01
castellia, unova
pansexual
con artist
???
tell me you want me dead and gone
awards
4 posts
slevin gray DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @slevin
slevin gray
the boys
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 4:44:25 GMT
slevin gray Avatar
pickett noses her way out from a pile of laundry. a few doritos are stuck to her fur, but she's not interested in them considering the yum yum burger grease smell that managed to rouse her from sleep. 

slevin plops himself down on the floor and flips open the trays, keeping a keen eye on dogbreath. pickett is a polite lady and sits by slevin's side, drooling on his pants while she waits for the inevitable fry and chunk of burger meat he's going to toss at her. 

"uh uh uh, started at hektic, then went to slim's, then, uh, sidon's? i think? went swimming. don't ask. and woke up sandwiched between a gorgeous pair of tits and a really hairy ballsack down on third. what'd you get up to?" he says as he chomps down on half of his burger in one bite. 

he moans euphorically and pickett licks at the grease dripping down his wrist. 
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP