Aria

Eve, Snake Eyes
She/Her
October 12
Sootopolis
Money
Scientist
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @evelyn
Evelyn Vespera
to live with your ghost | dw
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2024 19:12:43 GMT
Evelyn Vespera Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rizzy snakeeyes"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","postbody"]
        Misery loves company—or so they say. But Evelyn doubted she'd ever be miserable with Addy around. In fact, Addy had brought something new into her life, something Evelyn couldn’t quite describe. It was a warmth, a sense of purpose she hadn’t realized she needed. It was strange, almost unsettling, but one thing was clear: she wasn’t about to let her go. Not now, and certainly not ever. [break][break]

Evelyn chuckled softly as she felt Addy’s touch. The sensation reminded her of what it felt like to be held with genuine care—something she hadn’t felt in a long time. "It’s comforting, isn’t it?" she murmured, her voice softer than usual. "To have at least one person who truly understands your pain, even if it’s just one."[break][break]

She tilted her head slightly, a slow, playful smirk tugging at the corner of her lips. “Forget you?” Her voice was soft, but it carried an edge, a sharpness that hinted at a deeper connection between them. “I’d sooner let the world burn before I’d ever forget you.” Her eyes locked onto Addy’s emerald green, their usual coolness melting into something warmer, something almost tender. There was a flicker of intensity there—a shared understanding of pain, of loneliness—but also of something more.[break][break]

“But if you’re offering to light the match,” Evelyn continued, her voice lowering to a near-whisper, “I’ll hold it with you.” She reached out, gently brushing a lock of Addy’s hair behind her ear, her touch delicate but firm, as if to say she wasn’t going anywhere. “Because if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that I’ve never wanted to walk away from you. Not then, and certainly not now.”

She leaned in, her voice barely a whisper now. “Let’s set this world ablaze... together.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
         [break]

• bingo: emerald

[attr="class","bannercolor"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".snakeeyes"]--accent: #b374c9!important; --headercolor: #b374c9!important; [/newclas]
[newclass=".rizzy"]--accent: #b374c9; --headercolor: #b374c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:15px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy i"]opacity:0.8; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-style:italic; text-decoration:solid underline #444; text-underline-offset:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .inner"]display: flex; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .sidebar"]background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fa/8f/57/fa8f57a1b250fc89dfeee5a8a1efc829.jpg) center no-repeat; background-size: cover; min-height: 300px; max-height: 750px; width: 100px; margin: 15px; border: solid 9px #222; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .textbody"]width: 350px; align-items:center; background-color:#262626; border-radius:0px 15px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .postbody"]padding: 30px 30px 0px 25px;  color: #eee; text-align: justify; font: 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .oocnotes"]text-align: center; font: 11px/13px 'Poppins'; color: #666; border-top: 1px solid #303030; padding-top:10px; margin:0px 20px 10px 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .oocnotes a"]font:bold 15px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .bannercolor"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--headercolor); height: 20px; border-radius: 0px 0px 15px 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rizzy .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 7px; bottom: 24px;[/newclass][newclass=".rizzy .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#222; opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=".rizzy:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
to live with your ghost | dw
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2024 22:33:57 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

a fragile hope balloons in absinthe's chest, something tender and youthful, or perhaps youthful in a different way. she doesn't feel younger or purer. the lifetime of blood on her hands is too heavy, too gruesome, and it soils even the most miniscule of clean things in her heart. but there is something about knowing that someone else wants to burn the world with her, that someone else craves her violence, that makes her feel potent and rejuvenated.[break][break]

she's craved the weight of her hand in evelyn's hair, too. almost more than anything else. but absinthe has never been so indulgent, not in a long time, and certainly not with something that actually has the power to hurt her. if she lets herself feel too much, she might let the thought of a family, of a future that doesn't entail her slow, cruel disintegration plague her thoughts, and those false expectations have the power to break her.[break][break]

but there's something here worth chasing. so she leans in just a little bit more, a hair's breadth away from evelyn's face, close enough to press her forehead to evelyn's, the scrappy remnants of her lips just barely ghosting over evelyn's mouth. she craves this—touch, comfort, care—and she has for as long as she can remember. she's been starved for connection, for the heat of knowing that someone will stick by her, even as her ambitions tear her apart from the inside. there's enough of her left, enough of who she used to be, to crave this tenderness. and there's enough of her left that knows she doesn't deserve it.[break][break]

why else would cole have treated her like he did? how can love exist without pain?[break][break]

her voice comes out on a breathless whisper, warm, soft puffs of air caressing evelyn's lips as she speaks. "you have no idea what you're getting yourself into," she prefaces weakly. "this life... it destroys people. i'm going to need you, evelyn. and i haven't needed anyone in a very, very long time."[break][break]

three years, by now.[break][break]

she's trembling slightly, overcome with an intoxicating mixture of fear and desire and tenderness. she's vulnerable, and evelyn's the only person she's been this open with in a long time. "if we do this... it's a promise," she breathes, and then lets her lips gently brush against evelyn's. "a promise that we'll bring hoenn to its knees with our own two hands. can you promise me?"[break][break]

absinthe's final defense. she needs evelyn to promise that she won't leave, like everybody else in absinthe's life.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven