hammerlocke, galar
bicurious
travelling artist
civilian
easy breezy!
flying solo
5'2" height
5'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miilchka1
Anastasia Harmon
Soooo Fluffy! [c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 8:41:25 GMT
Anastasia Harmon Avatar
"Mister mister whisker whisker~!" sings the young lady as she tromps through tall grass and uneven terrain with reckless abandon, accompanied by an Espeon with a smattering of gray fur around his mouth. "How I love youuuuu~!

For Ana, this brisk walk through pleasantly warm Verdanturf proves to be yet another adventure. She has yet to discover precisely what the day will hold for her, but she knows that she can handle anything with Old Whiskers at her side. As if aware that her thoughts had drifted to him, the Espeon lets a yawn curl his lips.

The air smells faintly of wildflowers and sun-warmed earth, a comfort she’s grown to adore since arriving in Hoenn. Verdanturf is so different from the stone streets of Hammerlocke, with its open spaces and rolling fields, and Ana feels alive here, as if every new turn brings a secret waiting to be uncovered.

"What do you think we’ll find today, Whiskers?" she muses, glancing down at her faithful companion. Old Whiskers simply blinks in response, his eyes half-lidded with what Ana imagines is endless wisdom. He probably knows exactly where they’re going, even if she doesn’t.

As the pair crests a small hill, Ana’s eyes widen at the sight before her: a sprawling ranch with bright red barns and green pastures. But more importantly, it is filled with Pokémon. Not just any Pokémon—Audino, gentle and pink, milling about near the fence, and several massive, fluffy Arcanine resting beneath a tree.

"Oh!" Ana gasps, her hands clasping together in sheer delight. "Look, Whiskers! They’re so fluffy! I have to go meet them!"

Without waiting for a response, Ana takes off, her feet flying across the soft grass as she races toward the Pokémon. Her heart is already filled with excitement, her mind set on one thing—cuddling the Arcanine. They look so soft, like living pillows, and Ana can hardly contain herself.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Soooo Fluffy! [c]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 22:26:38 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Galarian's presence near the Ranch didn't go unnoticed. Thanks to their superb sense of hearing, the Audino picked up on the presence of the woman as she frolicked. Though some of the more eager ones wanted to greet her, they instead decided to let her find the place for herself.

That was when she started racing towards the Arcanine resting at the tree. One in particular, a much smaller one than normal, was the first to notice her coming. Nibbles raced over to greet the Galarian, eager to meet someone new.

Upon meeting her in the middle, the 'tiny' Arcanine began sniffing her. The Arcanine then attempted to give her an affectionate lick, whether it was on her hand, or cheek.

A pair of Audino broke off from the group, trotting over to greet her.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

miilchka

ana
she/her
21 years old
july 14th
hammerlocke, galar
bicurious
travelling artist
civilian
easy breezy!
flying solo
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miilchka1
Anastasia Harmon
Soooo Fluffy! [c]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 22:47:11 GMT
Anastasia Harmon Avatar
Ana’s eyes widen as one of the Arcanine—noticeably smaller than the rest—trots over to greet her, its tail wagging excitedly. She slows to a stop, a wide grin spreading across her face as she takes in the sight before her.

"Well hello there!" she coos, dropping to her knees to be closer to eye-level with the Arcanine. "Aren’t you just the cutest little thing?"

The Arcanine, who Ana nicknames Nibbles in her head, sniffs at her hands before giving them an affectionate lick. Ana giggles, reaching out to bury her fingers in the thick, fluffy fur around Nibbles’ neck. She’s right—it’s just as soft as she imagined.

"Oh, you’re so friendly!" she gushes, scratching behind Nibbles’ ears. "I could just cuddle you all day!"

Old Whiskers, who had been hanging back to let Ana have her moment, pads over to sit at her side. He eyes the Audino and Arcanine curiously, his tail swishing back and forth in an almost friendly greeting. Ana reaches out to scratch behind his ears as well, not wanting her old friend to feel left out.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP