she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
Sincerest Apologies
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 22:07:19 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

HOENN COUNCIL
PROFESSOR OF MYTHOS & LORE
HOENN POKEMON LEAGUE
olivia.abbiati@sootopolis.gov

Dear @noblesse ,

It is with my sincerest apologies and regret that I have not been able to get in contact with you sooner, as a fellow woman of academia. Not only do we share scholarly interest, but an understanding of the importance of history, lore, and the gods that occupy the stories I can only assume we found ourselves fascinated by. As a lore keeper for the Sinnoh League I cannot help but feel a connection to my peer in the Hoenn League. Who else would have such an understanding of the legends of the sea and land?  

While I do wish I was corresponding with you on such matters that we could truly delve into and have intellectual conversation, that is not the case. Unfortunately I come to you, from one student to another, with ill news. Our home is under attack. The sea, land, and even the air we breathe has been significantly polluted by our own hands and the vile toxic paws of Rocket. This contamination has undoubtedly affected the pokemon who call Hoenn home as well, as evidenced by the mutated pokemon and their rampaging attacks on settlements that would have otherwise been left untouched.

As a member of the council, a former gym leader, professor, and someone who has had firsthand interactions with the consequences of tarnishing our environment, I plan on bringing forth a proposal to the Hoenn council to create a permanent effort in enforcing eco friendly regulations, studying these mutated pokemon, and the overall interactions between humans, technology, and pokemon. It is with this in mind that I am honored to ask for simply your acknowledgement and agreement that this is an issue that needs to be dealt with. It is with public support and professional opinions, such as yours, that I hope to convince my fellow council members to approve said proposal. 

Sincerely,
                OLIVIA VALENTINE ABBIATI

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sincerest Apologies
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 22:43:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Miss Abbiati,

You needn't express any apologies towards me. This matter has been something of a concern of mine as well, though admittedly one I have neglected, as I feel it's not in my place to determine the growing problems for the league council. If you are willing to present this to them during your next meeting, I would be in support of these propositions. There is no doubt this would be beneficial to both the pokemon and people of the region, and we owe it to them to do what we can to help solve these growing issues and spread awareness throughout the region. Hopefully sooner, rather than later...

If there is more you wish to discuss, please do not delay to contact me. These are my problems as much as your's, and I would be remiss to ignore them any longer. And if it would be of interest to you or help further the cause, perhaps we can arrange a meeting of our own.

Sincerely,

Petra Monroe

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
Sincerest Apologies
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 22:59:12 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

HOENN COUNCIL
PROFESSOR OF MYTHOS & LORE
HOENN POKEMON LEAGUE
olivia.abbiati@sootopolis.gov

Dear @noblesse ,

Time seems to have slipped my mind, and once more, I must ask you forgive me. I had meant to reply sooner but gathering support for my proposal has had me whizzing about Hoenn. The work, however, has been successful - more and more people have agreed such as you.

This work may have kept me on my toes, but that does not mean my ears are not open! I would like to congratulate you on your recent position with the council. A warm welcome, so to say, from one council woman to another. We must act as beacons of hope and inspiration for the young women of Hoenn, no?

Regardless, I look forward to working with you and your continued support on this proposal. Perhaps we could meet for tea sometime before our first council meeting (of which I plan to call after I speak with a few more of our peers within the League).

Welcome to the council,
                OLIVIA VALENTINE ABBIATI

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]