littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
kill your kindness | c
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 5:37:39 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

testing and preliminary trials on the hundreds of rattata they had infected with nihilego venom had yielded promising results. patterns began to emerge, and absinthe documented them as diligently and tirelessly as she was known for. it was meticulous work, draining both physically and mentally, but she poured her heart and soul into it, as she did with everything that struck her fancy. whatever shred of humanity absinthe possessed was housed in her work.[break][break]

as the week drew to an end, the chemist decided it was time to switch gears. the toxin research would take weeks, maybe months, and absinthe was growing impatient. besides, the most important project she had been nurturing had gone neglected for too long.[break][break]

she approached himiko one evening, rattata blood still staining her lab coat, mask fogging with each heavy breath she took. she needed a break. himiko would understand. in fact, she decided, perhaps it was time for her to let himiko in on her personal work. it was, after all, equally important.[break][break]

"come with me," she said simply, crooking a finger in beckoning. she wanted to show himiko her pet project, the passion that burned away her grief each night as she toiled away at its perfection. perhaps the other woman would appreciate its design as well, given how ruthless and determined absinthe had seen her be this past week. "i have something to show you."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven