Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
316 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Biscotti v Himiko [Skirmish]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2024 16:39:08 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Talk about a shitty big brother. He’d been here all day, and he hadn’t even gotten anywhere near where they were holding prisoners. Which, at this point, seemed to be where she’d gotten off to.

Her capture had been confirmed by that weirdo text from Proxi.

A fact that made sense when he actually thought about her going incommunicado. For some reason, his stupid ass had thought she’d just be tied to a stake or something in the middle of town. Or dangled out a window with a cartoonish sign telling him where to cut the rope. But, obviously, that wasn’t how real war worked. This wasn’t some cliche D&D campaign.

But Scotti couldn’t just leave her here. Not when she could be getting hurt. Sure, their family wasn’t perfect (whose was?). But they did all care about eachother. Still, he wished he was a champion or something, not some useless baker boy.

Right now, he was hiding taking refuge in what used to be someone’s she-shed. Its collapsed half were dotted with crafting supplies. Emerald yarn trailed across the floor like vines. Sure, that soldier might not have been shouting at him, but he’d bolted anyway. And, now, he was too scared to confirm somebody chased him.

Outside, the sun was starting to set.

But the ruin itself was brightly lit courtesy of his Incineroar’s belt. A big meaty paw came to rest on the kid’s shoulder. The big cat grunted.. “Thanks, JJ.” He took a steadying breath. "Ready?"

After about 10 minutes of silence, he poked his head out the hole beside the obnoxiously pink door.

50 MP showcase your own character's weakness(es) meaningfully.
50 MP showcase a meaningful moment between your character and their Pokemon.

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2024 17:53:14 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
Ugh, how long has this stupid little patrol been going on now? Himiko had lost count after SIX hours or so. Time just seemed to splurge together into one big, unassuming mass at this point. She was about ready to just start dying of boredom to her superior over the radio when a report of somebody passing by her had been called in. Her eyes lit up with interest! Finally, something to do.

She walked all over the little farmstead area, her Hisuan Zoroark following a short ways around her. Both began to investigate area around the farm while Himiko would pause right before the ruins. "C'mon out, kid. Life's going to get hard if you don't play along. You're lucky I'm not somebody who's going to start burning everything to draw you out, but I will warning you I'm ready to start poisoning everything."

The Zoroark sniffed the air in some attempt to find Biscotti's trail but it hadn't sensed itself or the Incineroar just yet. The two huffed in unison and then faced the half broken building in front of them in disgust. "Let's see if you're in here." Onna brought both hands tigether, calling out a large sphere of darkness and then firing it at the door of the pink door.

[ BINGO: SIX ]

+10 Posting
+50 Antagonistic dialogue
Total: 60 Points
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
316 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2024 0:12:08 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]About the time he stuck his head out, Himiko called out. Sure, she was on the other side, but that was too close for him. It was time to make like a turtle and retreat. Shit! Biscotti ducked back inside the shed. His heart jumped into his throat.

Then, the threats began. Panicked eyes shifted to his Incineroar. Burning everything!? He forced himself to swallow as he squeezed more tightly against toppled tupperware. “P-poisoning?” His limbs shook as he turned to the disgustingly cheery door. Biscotti took a step forward as if to answer the door. It wasn’t like he could fight this lady. “I think we need to—”

And running hadn’t paid off last time. Maybe this entire thing had been a bad idea. Vanilla was probably already—Arceus, no. The hair on his arms stood up as something gathered energy outside. The shadows around them seemed to retreat slightly, like juice sucked out a straw. With a snarl, the fire-type grabbed him and tugged him back. Without warning, the dark cat crushed him against his chest.

Seconds later, the door exploded. Pink splinters ricocheted across the room. A pained grunt erupted from Jangle as the wood turned her into a hedgehog. A strange, anomalous hybrid between craft room, rodent, and predator. Though he didn’t voice it—or feel it—Scotti ended up with a nice scratch beneath his eyes. “H-hey!” The baker shouted at the now open doorway. “You’re supposed to countdown before doing something like that!”

His scold was muffled by muscles and fur as his Incineroar let him go. Angry sapphire eyes stared down the Zorua. “Hey, uh—JJ? You’ve got a little—” The cat waved her trainer off. She stumbled forward just as his hand closed around a wooden shard. It popped out with an audible squelch. The Incineroar snarled before shoving him back.

As her hands touched his shirt, he could feel the heat. “JJ?” The cat jerked her head toward the collapsed end of the building as she rocketed toward the opposing trainer. Go. Heat swelled to uncomfortable levels as her Blast Burn sought to slow them down.

With a final glance at Jangle, Biscotti moved to scamper out through a space between a support beam and the fallen roof. A hand lifted to wipe the blood from his face.

50 MP Injury by a Pokemon

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2024 5:01:10 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
One little door breaking segment later, Himiko and Onna stood before the disheveled barn opening showcased exactly what she had been searching for: One Pokemon and one...teenager? It was pretty fucked up of the League to be conscripting people like him in times of war and conflict, although Himiko wasn't one to be making judgement calls. The Incineroar had eaten the brunt of the damage here, while the woman smirked. "Sorry to barge in, but I think I'll be taking you in now. Come quietly or else I'll-"

Her eyes locked onto the Incineroar as she would rise from the wreckage, looking mighty peeved at what had just happened to her and her trainer. The Hisuan Zoroark didn't seem to be intimidated in the slightest. Onna's RUBY tipped mane continues to blow in the wind as her right paw came forward, taunting the fire-type to bring its best at it. The result was a debilitating Blast Burn aimed at the pair, which Himiko shielded herself from the sheer force of the heat by raising her arm above her face.

The scampering form of the teen running off could be seen, as Himiko reached for a second Pokeball and threw out a Salandit. the dark-type let out a pleased hiss as Himiko pointed off behind the Incineroar. "There's a boy out there. Track him down and find him. If it comes down to it, poison him." The smaller reptile ran off behind Biscotti with Himiko following. Before the Incineroar could protest, the scorched Zoroark would dive into the shadows around them with SHADOW SNEAK, then reappear behind her with a slashed against at her backside.

[ BINGO: RUBY ]

+10 Posting
+50 Antagonistic dialogue
Total: 60 Points

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR