Aria

Eve, Snake Eyes
She/Her
October 12
Sootopolis
Money
Scientist
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @evelyn
Evelyn Vespera
A Night To Ourselves(M/absinthe)
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 23:34:03 GMT
Evelyn Vespera Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rizzy snakeeyes"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","postbody"]
         The night was young, and Eve felt as if she were young again. How many years had it been since she felt so alive and in control of her life. She was rising the ranks slowly an her odd friend by her side. She would be lying if she said it didn’t feel nice to have someone to chat with, especially when the nights were tough or experiments didn’t go as planned. Yet, she knew that the mighty masked would work herself to the bone if she didn’t speak up. She was just as driven as Addy, but the latter perhaps a bit more stubborn. That's why she pulled her away for a tonight when work was over.[break][break]

Tonight, the night was theirs to savor.[break][break]

It was a chance for both of them to enjoy and celebrate, just like in the good old days. “So, where do you think I’m taking you?”

[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
           [break]

• bingo celebrate[break][break]mission[break][break] outfit[break][break]

[attr="class","bannercolor"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".snakeeyes"]--accent: #b374c9!important; --headercolor: #b374c9!important; [/newclas]
[newclass=".rizzy"]--accent: #b374c9; --headercolor: #b374c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:15px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy i"]opacity:0.8; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-style:italic; text-decoration:solid underline #444; text-underline-offset:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .inner"]display: flex; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .sidebar"]background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fa/8f/57/fa8f57a1b250fc89dfeee5a8a1efc829.jpg) center no-repeat; background-size: cover; min-height: 300px; max-height: 750px; width: 100px; margin: 15px; border: solid 9px #222; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .textbody"]width: 350px; align-items:center; background-color:#262626; border-radius:0px 15px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .postbody"]padding: 30px 30px 0px 25px;  color: #eee; text-align: justify; font: 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .oocnotes"]text-align: center; font: 11px/13px 'Poppins'; color: #666; border-top: 1px solid #303030; padding-top:10px; margin:0px 20px 10px 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .oocnotes a"]font:bold 15px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .bannercolor"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--headercolor); height: 20px; border-radius: 0px 0px 15px 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rizzy .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 7px; bottom: 24px;[/newclass][newclass=".rizzy .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#222; opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=".rizzy:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
A Night To Ourselves(M/absinthe)
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2024 1:14:02 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

there is something new about evelyn tonight, something alive and shimmering in her movements. absinthe might have found it infectious if she were still capable of such happiness. instead, she follows half a step behind the other woman, holding herself tight as if to keep her skin from crawling away.[break][break]

"i don't know," she admits, suspicious. it's been years since she's done anything but work, years since anyone has tried to pull her away from her missions. it feels unnatural, wrong. her eyes flick up towards the neon reflections on the buildings, having to remind herself that chemicals are more potent when allowed to rest. the night is theirs, eve had said.[break][break]

absinthe tries not to doubt her words.[break][break]

"wherever it is," absinthe muses, green eyes betraying no emotion as they scan across the figure beside her. "i can only pray it will involve alcohol."[break][break]

there is no other way she will be able to withstand a night of joy.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven