CARLA, SVEVA

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
CARLA, SVEVA
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2018 0:52:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

TOUCH ME LIKE I'VE NEVER LOVED BEFORE

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
namesveva carla
pronounsshe/her
agetwenty-two
height5'7"
hometownvermilion city, kanto

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK gym leader

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM hadou nejire from boku no hero academia

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

a pitch black room with nothing to see, and yet her closed eyes dart about it as if it were full of activity. her hands grasp at nothing in her sleep and her voice calls out to no one. what was simple murmuring grows desperate -- behind her eyelids she sees vermillion burning and the vandals behind it coming towards the gym.

[break][break]

an explosion rips through the wall and she is hurled from her sleep screaming and wailing. her breath catches in her throat as she grips the blanket. it takes a full thirty minutes for her to remember where she is. to remember she's in hoenn and that vermillion hasn't been a battlefield for years now.

[break][break]

she doesn't go back to sleep.

[break][break]

she has a drink.

[break][break]

⟡ ⬦ ⟡ ⬦ ⟡

[break]

a challenger approaches and she greets him with a smile.

[break][break]

"hiya! my name's sveva but, like, most people just call me vivi! welcome to the dewford town gym. i hope you're ready for the battle of a lifetime, 'cause if you're not my pokemon and i will leave you six feet under!"

[break][break]

the speech is well-rehearsed. she spent her first year or so at the gym just learning the ropes, and then the last few trying to make the place her own. now it feels like home; and she feels more comfortable on its battlefield than she does in her own bed.

[break][break]

the trainer reaches for his first pokemon and she reaches for hers. for a moment when she lets him loose she feels like a teenager again. she doesn't remember the battle very well when it's over, just the adrenaline and the feeling of sand on her skin.
[break][break]

⟡ ⬦ ⟡ ⬦ ⟡

[break]

the letter from the league goes straight to the shredder. she knows its contents without opening it but refuses to write a response. the whiskey she swirls in her glass comforts her as she watches the news, a familiar emblem all over the worst of the stories. her blood runs cold when she imagines what's coming, her skin goes clammy and she begins to shake as if she were out nude in a blizzard. she goes through shot, then glass, then bottle of whiskey and she's still cold.

[break][break]

she passes out on the couch, tears dry on her red face. she gets a few hours of hazy sleep before an explosion goes off between her ears and she's up again.

[break][break]

she doesn't go back to sleep.

[break][break]

she hass a drink.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#f4845f;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#f4845f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#f4845f;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#f4845f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]