[attr="class","freiheittleft"]
[attr="class","freiheitt1"]

WANNA PAY YOU BACK WITH GUILT

[attr="class","freiheitt12"]

[attr="class","freiheitt11"]TAGGED

[attr="class","freiheitt2"]
[attr="class","freiheitt21"]

She never actually came to sootopolis before. [break][break]

But there was a first time for everything, right? She needed to get out, anyways, and learn more about hoenn. It was.. embarrassing to admit that she knew little of her home region; especially when she was raised on the geography of the region, to begin with. She knew little about the history, the people, etc despite growing up here; it was disgraceful of her. At the very least, it was better later than never. She had taken some time in the libraries to do a bit of reading and, despite the league members guarding the cave of origin. It'd go without saying that she wouldn't be able to enter.. Right? [break][break]

... She didn't know what was worse. [break][break]

The fact that she didn't know how to properly ask, or the fact that she didn't know if she had to ask? She'd think the former, if she didn't hole herself up like the hermit she was. She glances over at the entrance, pensively staring. The debate was clear on her face, no matter how much she tried to hide it under the cold exterior. Ah.. What should she do? She felt like she was wandering in circles, in front of it. She didn't even know where to begin..

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Space Mono:400,700]
[newclass=.freiheitt]border-radius:2px;overflow:hidden;height:355px;width:525px;background-color:#222222;color:#aaaaaa;font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittright]float:right;padding:50px;background-color:#60bfb9;height:255px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittimg]border:solid 1px #ede3e1;background-color:rgba(237,227,225,.65);height:65px;width:65px;padding:9px;transform:rotate(45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittleft]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt1]font:15px Space Mono;padding-right:185px;color:#60bfb9;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:20px;letter-spacing:-.35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt12]height:2px;background-color:#191919;margin:5px 185px 18px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt11]font:10px Space Mono;color:#ede3e1;float:right;padding-left:10px;background-color:#222222;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;line-height:10px;margin:-24px 25px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt11 a]font:10px Space Mono;line-height:10px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt2]height:220px;margin-right:185px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;padding:19px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21]padding-right:14px;height:220px;overflow:auto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21 b]color:#ede3e1;font-weight:400!important;border-bottom:solid 2px #60bfb9;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:0px;background-color: #60bfb9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21::-webkit-scrollbar]border:0px;width: 2px;background: #191919;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
[C] Aquamarine
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 23:14:41 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]
[attr="class","twobeeleft"]
[attr="class","twobeeimg"]

[attr="class","twobeelyric"]I WILL FIGHT

[attr="class","twobeelyric1"]TO

[attr="class","twobeelyric2"]PROTECT

[attr="class","twobeelyric3"]THE WORLD

[attr="class","twobeeright"]
[attr="class","twobeeright1"]
[attr="class","twobeeicon"][attr="class","ion-earth"]

[attr="class","twobeepost"]
[attr="class","twobeelyric4"]TO BE THEIR STRENGTH

[attr="class","twobeeline"]

"I see someone's interested in the legends of this place." A tall figure approached the lady from behind before standing beside her, arms crossed upon his chest. The Gym Leader looked at the lady beside him, analysing her outfit and composure. Even though she seemed a bit cold outwardly, hesitation was still visible upon her soft face.[break][break]

"Before you ask, my name is Balder Schwartz. I'm the Gym Leader of this city. May I know what your name is, young lady?" A soft smile drew itself on the man's face as he unfolded his arms. Seeing how the girl looked like a noble, yet somewhat lost, it seemed only fair to assume that she was a young adult and much younger then he was? So the term Young Lady was appropriate... right?[break][break]

Hovering far in the sky, Falco the Braviary kept watch on the city, more precisely on these two. Balder had asked the creature to scout the city for today, just in case. But now that his trainer was meeting with someone that was never seen before, the bird couldn't help but worry slightly. The Alolan man had a tendency to put himself in trouble. Hopefully this wouldn't be the case again.

[attr="class","twobeenotes"]
Probing the curiosity of a lady

[attr="class","twobeetagged"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oswald:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.twobee]background-color:#333333;color:#999999;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:550px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeleft]position:absolute;margin:35px 0px 0px 415px;width:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg]height:100px;width:100px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric]font:15px Raleway;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric1]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:23px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:2.5px;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric2]font:bold 29px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-5px;line-height:28px;color:#fc7279;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric3]font:22px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright]border-right:solid 170px #252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright1]border:solid 1px #252525;border-right:0px;padding:44px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeicon]position:absolute;font-size:120px;color:#fc7279;margin:-80px -65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost]position:relative;z-index:1;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost font]font-weight:700!important;color:#fc7279!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost b, .twobeepost i]color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4]font:25px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.15px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#fc7279;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeline]margin:20px 0px 20px 175px;height:1px;background-color:#252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeenotes]margin:44px -44px -44px -44px;padding:24px;border-top:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged]float:right;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:#333333;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-55px 25px 0px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;color:#fc7279!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
i see forever in your eyes
103 height
103 height
i don't need no light to see you shine
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
[C] Aquamarine
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 21:11:34 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiheitt"]
[attr="class","freiheittright"]
[attr="class","freiheittimg"]

ah, yes. [break][break]

she heard that there was a new gym leader in the area, and she was grateful that he came up himself. well.. she also had a bit of things to talk about with other league members, more in regards to her little brother. after all, he was the previous champion who suddenly departed for his own adventures - and with little notice, at that. [break][break]

she scoffs, slightly, before raising a hand to wave. "a pleasure." she holds her hand out, tilting her head a bit. balder, then.. that was going to be something to remember. hadn't she maintained her composure, she can imagine laughing a bit at the name and the irony of it. granted, she's probably the last person to laugh over ironic names. [break][break]

she takes a deep breath ".. daphne. daphne stone." and half expects him to recognize the surname before the first. nevertheless, she motions her other hand towards the cave itself. "i intended to investigate and take a few notes" for devon corp. it'd be unsightly for her to rummage with the historic mark itself. "... if that's alright."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.freiheitt]border-radius:2px;overflow:hidden;height:355px;width:525px;background-color:#222222;color:#aaaaaa;font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittright]float:right;padding:50px;background-color:#60bfb9;height:255px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittimg]border:solid 1px #ede3e1;background-color:rgba(237,227,225,.65);height:65px;width:65px;padding:9px;transform:rotate(45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittleft]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt1]font:15px Space Mono;padding-right:185px;color:#60bfb9;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:20px;letter-spacing:-.35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt12]height:2px;background-color:#191919;margin:5px 185px 18px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt11]font:10px Space Mono;color:#ede3e1;float:right;padding-left:10px;background-color:#222222;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;line-height:10px;margin:-24px 25px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt11 a]font:10px Space Mono;line-height:10px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt2]height:220px;margin-right:185px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;padding:19px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21]padding-right:14px;height:220px;overflow:auto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21 b]color:#ede3e1;font-weight:400!important;border-bottom:solid 2px #60bfb9;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:0px;background-color: #60bfb9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21::-webkit-scrollbar]border:0px;width: 2px;background: #191919;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
[C] Aquamarine
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 23:32:27 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]

Scoffing at someone that could save you time... Not exactly the best attitude that one could have. Maybe coming to her aid was a bad idea after all? Nonetheless, Balder decided to remain gentlemanly, not letting his doubt and deception show upon his face. Still, when she mentionned her name, while Daphne was a cute name, her surname made him raise a brow. Stone. Which meant she was possibly related to Alexander, the ghosting champion.[break][break]

Then, she proceeded to ask to visit the caves, with his permission of course. The man looked around, making sure to keep a hand close of his pokeballs. If he were to agree to her request, he needed to ensure no one else would go in. Or Olivia would be on his case. After making sure no one that seemed suspicious were around, he looked at the lady. "I'll be blunt a bit. I'm surprised Alex's family is interested in the cave all of a sudden. Obviously, I'd like you to explain why you need those notes, but I have no reasons to ask you that."[break][break]

The man looked at the guards and waved at them. Understanding the motion, they moved in order to allow the two entrance. "Nonetheless, I'll grant you access. On the condition that I tag along. Can't exactly let a lady alone in a dark cave with no light and the possibility of danger. Who knows what could happen to a gorgeous lady with a cute name like yours." It wasn't a threat, more like he was somewhat worried about what they could find in there and what could happen to Daphne. While he had entered it a couple of times, he hadn't gone too deep into it.[break]

Padoru Padoru

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.twobee]background-color:#333333;color:#999999;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:550px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeleft]position:absolute;margin:35px 0px 0px 415px;width:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric1]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:23px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:2.5px;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric2]font:bold 29px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-5px;line-height:28px;color:#fc7279;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric3]font:22px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright1]border:solid 1px #252525;border-right:0px;padding:44px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeicon]position:absolute;font-size:120px;color:#fc7279;margin:-80px -65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost font]font-weight:700!important;color:#fc7279!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4]font:25px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.15px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#fc7279;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeline]margin:20px 0px 20px 175px;height:1px;background-color:#252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeenotes]margin:44px -44px -44px -44px;padding:24px;border-top:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged]float:right;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:#333333;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-55px 25px 0px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;color:#fc7279!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
i see forever in your eyes
103 height
103 height
i don't need no light to see you shine
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
[C] Aquamarine
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 5:28:47 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiheitt"]
[attr="class","freiheittright"]
[attr="class","freiheittimg"]

she arms secure around the notebook in her arms, as did her fingers around her pen. indeed.. it probably did look odd for her to be examining it. but, seeing that devon corp was now under her word, she wanted to at least learn a bit more about the land around, and the history from within the caves. it should be alright to tell him, she thinks. after all, he's the gym leader. she's someone she can trust. [break][break]

she takes a deep breath, and softly sighs. but, before she could explain herself, she found him waving the guards off from the entrance to grant her access. this surprised her, just a bit. letting her in, before hearing her reason? mmn.. was he just too trusting? especially since word of alexander's elder sister wasn't exactly common knowledge. part of her thinks to herself; was he not cautious or suspicious of her? if he were, she would understand completely. if not-- [break][break]

then, she was grateful. [break][break]

paying less attention to the offer to tag along, and more on the compliment brought a tint of rose to the young woman's cheeks. she wasn't good with praise nor compliments - she never has been. getting any of the sort made her flustered, even if by the slightest bit. her free had reaches up, taking a side lock of her golden hair between her fingers and rubbing them together. "... thank you." she says, though softer. before she can say for the compliment or for the company, she clears her throat and narrows her eyes while walking into the cave. hopefully, to try and settle her flush down before he can see her face. [break][break]

it was unbecoming of someone like her, anyways. [break][break]

"i'm here to investigate rocks in the cave. i think there are some things that devon could have, potentially missed--" ... oh, who was she kidding? she was fully aware that devon had, most likely, already done a thorough sweep of the cave when it was first discovered. they would be the ones who would be on this, first, after all. lowering her hand, she takes hold of the pen again. "... erk.. in truth, it's embarrassing for me to admit--" she starts, beginning to fumble with the pen as her cheeks flush a rosy pink again. "i actually don't know much about this region. and i.. feel ashamed, even though i'm the ceo of devon.."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
[C] Aquamarine
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 23:13:11 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]

Well, that was a cute reaction. Twirling a curl of her shiny hair before rushing head first, hoping he wouldn't notice anything. Balder couldn't help but smirk at that action. "Well, that sure was a cute reaction. Oh, and you're welcome.". Slowly, the man followed her, listening to her speak. At first, she proceeded to mention the rocks in the cave. If Balder knew one thing, it was that this cave held nothing special in it anymore. But maybe that was different in the past?[break][break]

Suddenly, she stops. Fumbling with the Pen. Balder catches up to her, standing before her as she blushes and tells the true reason of her visit. Learning about the region. And for that, she decided to start with the legends of the region? That was the same thing he did. Balder smiled gently and dropped a gentle hand on one of her shoulders. "Honesty suits you better, you know? And your goal is noble."[break][break]

The man moved his hand away and began to slowly move forward. He raised his left hand, using his power as an avatar to produce light from the palm of his hand. He then looked backward and extended his free hand towards Daphne, for her to grab onto. "It's a good thing you decided to start with the Cave of Origin. One could even say there's a signification to that action. I'll tell you what I know of the region and its legends. Feel free to ask questions too. And to hold my hand if you're uncomfortable, because we might go in the darkest parts of the cave as I tell you everything."

Padoru Padoru

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES