omega [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
omega [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2019 0:00:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","augpost"]it was a recent happenstance that made him realize he might need more firepower than remus. the lucario is strong, ridiculously so, but numbers affect probability. 

in his line of work, he's usually not outnumbered. but he thinks back to the bar, back to @bean2 , and his jaw sets. and at the end of the day, it's not about her. it's about those fucking men

who think they own everything. who think no one can say no to them. because they have money and power and the whole of rocket backing their every efforts. 

remus turns, catching august by his sleeve and pointing to a newcomer approaching them from behind. 

x x x
@joseph
[newclass=.augpost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.augpost i]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.augpost b]color:#716075;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
omega [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2019 4:09:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Some one of Joseph’s stature normally wouldn’t normally be caught dead in a place like this at least that’s what most would think given his public persona. His not so public persona had business here, a “meeting” of sorts he had to attend to within the dregs of the city. It went smoothly, no problems from anyone involved not as if Joseph would allow there to be anyway.

He wasn’t the biggest fan of these “meetings” they were typically boring which was a lot coming from a guy who didn’t mind the bureaucracy and politics of this other world but this was somewhat uneventful.

Which he should count as a blessing all things considered but he was free now so he could do as he, please. Speaking of which, Joseph decided to explore the outskirts some more, see what it had to offer. If he didn’t find anything that interests him then he would just go home.

Something that did manage to catch his eye was all the wild Pokémon roaming about. He wondered if there was anything of value he could find so he released his Typhlosion and the two went hunting. And of course, being as nosy as ever, Joseph’s Pachirisu decided to release herself to tag along.

It wasn’t long before they ran into someone else, which was unfortunate because something they were tracking ran this way and they lost sight of it. ”Didn’t happen to catch a wild Pokémon running through here did you?”

@augustus
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
omega [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 2:08:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ABSOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / pressure[break]
perish song / night slash / future sight / slash
[break][break]
@augustus & @joseph

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FOONGUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / effect spore[break]
synthesis / toxic / rage powder / ingrain / feint attack
[break][break]
@augustus & @joseph

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
omega [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 13:44:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","augpost"]he's not feeling up for much company. slateport's supposedly safe now, but its denizens still know better than to roam the outskirts without capable partners. bad things happen to good people all the time. 

so consider him irked when a capable trainer with a typhlosion beside him ask if he's seen any wild pokemon in the area. 

he doesn't answer because remus tilts his head, eyes narrowing at a spot in the bushes. a pair of eyes glint behind the leaves. 

with extreme speed, the lucario skirts around the newcomers and grabs the watchful pokemon by the scruff, tossing it into the clearing between the two trainers. the absol snarls and backs up, gaze darting between the typhlosion and the lucario. 

remus prepares an aura sphere

ezkNSlZs
i figured your roll could resolve who catches it and then our next posts will follow before another spawn
@joseph
[newclass=.augpost b]color:#716075;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
omega [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 14:48:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Well Joseph was trying to be polite and strike up a conversation with the man before he just went around turning the place upside down looking for this Pokémon. But instead this guy took the initiative and dragged the poor mon out like it owed him money.

”Alright then, I guess that’s how we’re going to play it.” Joseph sighed. Though the Pokémon he managed to pull out was one that most certainly caught his eye. But given this man’s reaction, it would appear that this wouldn’t be a simple capture at all. At least if this man would most likely get in the way.

But the Absol didn’t seem to be able to choose between himself or the silent stranger as a focal point so Joseph decided to take advantage of this confusion.

”Alright Lucifer, we’ll be the ones to make that Absol ours.” A Quick Attack would close in the gap between the two Pokémon and get the ball rolling in their court.

2NcfmYPz

@augustus
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
omega [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 18:27:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","augpost"]the aura sphere goes wide as remus suddenly shifts his palms upward. the energy cleaves through a tree branch, sending it crashing towards the ground. augustus, bewildered, watches as the newcomer orders his typhlosion into the fray and send it to harass the wild absol. 

remus, irked at losing his quarry so easily, raises his hands again, looking towards august for permission to engage. but the man holds out his hand. 

"this the one you were lookin' for?" he calls instead, brow raised. 

@joseph
x x x
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
omega [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2019 6:09:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Joseph didn’t pay much mind to the other duo beside him completely botching whatever it was they were doing. Instead he focused on the battle that was in front of him with the Absol. A tricky fight as the Absol was quit nimble so to play around that Joseph took note of its movement patterns and aimed for there instead of where it was currently.

The change of strategy did the trick; it was much easier to battle the Pokémon now. And once it was much weaker Joseph threw a pokeball and it to seal the deal and make the Absol his.

”Yes it was.” He answered. ”Made coming out to this shit hole a lot more worth it.” Certainly beat having to sit through another one of those meetings again.

Capture Attempt on absol!
@augustus
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
omega [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 2:19:41 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HONCHKROW APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / super luck[break]
pursuit / swagger / dark pulse / haze
[break][break]
@joseph + @augustus

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MANDIBUZZ APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / overcoat[break]
bone rush / defog / brave bird / tailwind
[break][break]
@joseph + @augustus

[googlefont=Montserrat][break]
@joseph's catch is successful.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
omega [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2019 21:19:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","augpost"]august raises a brow. well, this one's certainly a character. he half-smiles before he can help himself, thinking about what @bean2 might think of the encounter. 

the typhlosion had managed to dispatch the absol quickly, which may have impressed a lesser man. it certainly doesn't impress remus. the lucario looks a bit irked, in fact, that his prey had been snatched from him. 

water under the bridge. fate and all that. 

"eh, it's not so bad. certainly quiet now," august says with a friendly laugh. 

x x x
@joseph
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
omega [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 7:34:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
They were being watched.

High above perched on the edge of a building was a Honchkrow that had been watching the events below unfold. ”Interesting.” Joseph proceeded to take out the capsule belonging to his Pachirisu and released the Pokémon.

”Wait for my cue, we’re going to get his highness to come down here.” The squirrel nodded in response. ”Unfortunately I’ll have to break that silence.” Joseph began, referencing what the other male said as he then continued. ”Lucifer, Flamethrower.” With the order given the Typhlosion fired off a stream of flames at the Honchkrow getting the large bird to leave its perch.

”Now!” Rogue jumped up and fired off a Thunder Wave, nailing the Honchkrow before it could get too far. The attack was enough to stun the large bird and kill some of its altitude which brought it much closer to those on the ground below.

”Wrap this up Lucifer.” Another powerful fire attack was lunged at the Honchkrow which was enough for Joseph to attempt a capture. And with this, he would decide it was as good as any point to head out of here.

Capture attempt!
@augustus
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
omega [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 21:26:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
JOSEPH CAUGHT HONCKHROW!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / super luck[break]
pursuit / swagger / dark pulse / haze
[break][break]
@joseph + @augustus

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 10 pokedollars!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing