twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
solemn dream [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 17:52:33 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Word had gotten up to Marie about some unwanted guest in a business Marie had taken under her wing, something about an infestation of Hypno in the basement level of said building. Usually she would make a call and have the lot of them evicted in a moments notice, but with how boring her work had been as of late, she decided to take the matter in her own hands.

It also gave her the opportunity to speak with another she had been meaning to catch up with, her superior in regards to rank, Cadis.

So after giving the man a call, she waited, attending to unread emails in the meantime.

mission
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
solemn dream [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 18:20:20 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

entering the room. cadis walked with his head held high. donning a suit and his usual headband wrap that hid his truth from the world, he'd come to personally greet marie as his chauffeur dropped him off. "i heard the hypno's were back in town." it was odd how persistent they were. they'd already been foiled once, to think they had the audacity to return.

"marie jules..." he called, "...i look forward to working with you. i entrust my life to you." he spoke to his comrade, "please entrust yours to mine!" a smile donned. cadis was prepared to get started. "do you have the coordinates to their whereabouts?"

notes: boom.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
solemn dream [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 18:54:36 GMT
marie jules Avatar
She'd look to him with a confused expression, dumbfounded by his wording as he greeted her.

"What are you talking about? They're just Hypno, it's not that deep man."

Quickly she would stuff away her phone, waving for him to follow as they walked a few doors down, soon approaching a small gardening store. She moved through the front doors, exchanging pleasantries with the person managing the counter before the two were ushered to a cellar door, the employee returning to their station promptly after.

Marie would be the first to enter, forcing the doors open as she released a Rotom, the glow of its body lighting the way as they walked down the staircase.

"So whats your deal? What makes you stand out from all the others that you were chosen to be the one that leads us?"

So far he had only proven himself to be a bit of an oddball, the woman feeling slightly uneasy by his presence.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
solemn dream [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 19:06:36 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

her mannerism was blunt and straight to the point. many rockets seemed to hold that trait. it was a common thing, silas sure did have the strangest of grunts under him. cadis followed the female as she led him to their whereabouts.

once there she'd call upon a rotom. "zoroark, come." unveiling its hidden presence, the zoroark would emerge from an illusion that hid it. "watch our back." as they walked together, marie would begin to question him. "stand out?" he repeated confusingly. "i don't think i stand out." a chuckle was given, "i'm just as normal as i can be." hollow eyes stared straight ahead as he spoke. "i suppose it's because i was under silas's tutelage for sometime. he was my mentor. i valued his life more than anyone." sadly, that was all back in kanto.

"it was a long time ago. when i heard about his death i came as fast as i could. it breaks me knowing that he died." yet his face didn't show it. "i wish i were able to mourn, but..." thinking on his words, he'd continue, "...i think silas trusts that i will be able to continue his goal. he'd be ashamed of me if i were to mourn him." turning his sights to marie, he'd ask, "why the sudden question? curiosity?"

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
solemn dream [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 19:32:01 GMT
marie jules Avatar
"I'd simply like to know if you're worth following is all."

She keeps her composure but gives him a half look to the side, their feet soon meeting the solid concrete of the basements floor.

"I can only hope you aren't as foolish as him."

"While I respected your mentors ambitions, he went about them all wrong. By the time I realized he was completely off his rocker it was too late to do anything about it."

Though it's not like she would have done anything even if she did realize his instability.

"Take what I say with a grain of salt though. I don't plan on holding anyone's hand that puts themselves in charge. You're old and obviously knowledgeable enough to handle yourself and an organization... right?"

She gives a semi-wicked smile as she continues forward, a snap of her fingers causing the Rotom to expel a burst of electricity, lighting the room further and revealing a switch on the wall nearer to Cadis; not a Hypno to be found.

"Would you flip that switch please and thank you."

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
solemn dream [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 19:50:13 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

"mm..." he nodded, "i agree, trust must be earned." and she wasn't wrong. "you're the first." he spoke moving toward the light switch, "to say that silas was wrong. to which i do agree with." he allowed himself to be led by emotions. compared to cadis, that was something his predecessor lacked. "i do not allow emotions to sway my judgement, and lucky for rocket i think before i act." he chuckled.

he'd flick the switch. turning on, what he believed, to be their source of light. "i do hope i can earn the trust of all my rocket members someday." his smile never wavered, "if you ever need anything, do not hesitate to ask." and so he continued to move forward. zoroark following behind its trainer.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
solemn dream [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 20:08:19 GMT
marie jules Avatar
As the lights flipped on Hypno scurried about the basement, hiding behind single standing shelves, bags of fertilizer, and anything else they could fit themselves behind.

She sighs, looking at the pitiful pokemon and sending out a Mightyena.

"You can start by helping me get these guys out of here asap."

Her trust was not easily obtained, and he would need to do more than assist her on a few errands to properly earn it. But, being here currently is more than she could count on Sylias for, so he already had a good start.

"They don't look like the'd pose a threat to us but we need to get them out of here."

She hands over a few empty pokeballs to him, waving for the Mightyena to stand at the ready.

"I'll scare them out of here and you catch as many as you can while their backs are turned. This way we can catch them for our underlings in need of a pokemon while also getting them out of here. Two birds one stone."

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
solemn dream [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 20:21:33 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

"zoroark, assist with pursuit." and so they were on it. attempting to help marie with the gathering of the hypno. "catching should be easy enough." luckily he had some pokeball at the ready to capture. "let the games begin."

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
solemn dream [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 20:29:34 GMT
marie jules Avatar
"Cherry, get them out of here."

And with that simple command, the Mightyena began its hunt, rushing to and fro, only baring its fangs when one refused to move at the simple sight of the dog.

When everything was said and done Marie gave a thanks to Cadis before returning to her previous business.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
solemn dream [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 21:19:21 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

as their rapid mission was wrapped up. cadis would come to take his leave. sending marie off, he needed to now figure out whom was going to secure the captured hypno's. he'd need to call in simon or priam to deal with bringing them back to headquarters.

notes: boom. fin.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
solemn dream [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 1:33:15 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 75 poke, 5 infamy, 1 rainbow shard.