slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
those eggs aren't dippy [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 4:54:03 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Rain descends from above, heavy droplets crashing onto an overhanging barrier, cascades of water falling to the ground and mixing with each other among forlorn droplets. A Gothorita took the lead, her eyes glowing a bright blue as she calmly walked with Kim and Najwa, leading the two to their destination, Kim’s Slateport penthouse.

There was an offer presented to Najwa, a simple proposal of dinner at his humble abode, Kim promising to bring her home after the two of them had eaten. There were no hidden motives, nor side objectives on the mind of her suitor; this was to be a simple breaking of bread, spare her of the alternative of cooking or ordering out for herself.

They had arrived soon enough, slightly damp from the sudden downpour but little worse for wear than they would be without the cover from the Gothorita.

Do you have a certain dish on your mind that you’d like to eat? If I don’t have the ingredients I can send Bella and Coffee out to get them for us.

He’d gesture over to the Gothorita after his offer, the pokemon giving him a once over before pushing in the elevators button, allowing the three of them to board; their floor number pressed promptly after as the lift rose swiftly.

@bean4 // mission
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 23:37:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Najwa agreed to dinner under the impression that they would be going out for food. When they arrive at Kim’s apartment after a little walk in the rain - thankfully shielded for the most part by his pokemon, Najwa was cold and a little bit miserable. She worries for a moment that her hair is too frizzy now — wait, why does she care, again? — and smooths her fingers over the usually pin-straight locks, feeling her hair curling under the damp of the rain. Fuck.
[break][break]
She breathes out a laugh and lets her hand flop to her sides. He probably thought she was ugly, now. Stupid, ugly, damp — Najwa shakes her head and licks her lips when he asks her if there’s something in particular she’d like.
[break][break]
”Ah, I’m not... Particular. Perhaps something simple.” She exhales through her nose and straightens out, running her fingers through her hair. ”Maybe some noodles? Or a rice omelette?” She tilts her head at him, her face remaining neutral again after gaining composure. When they arrive at the apartment level, she rolls her shoulders. ”May I use your washroom?”

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 4:40:52 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
There was always something about a woman soaked to the bone that Kim had seen as beautiful, and while Najwa wasn’t as soaked as she could have been, he couldn't help but make the comparison to if she were, those dampened locks still giving off a dreary luster. It made his heart skip a beat when his eyes set onto her, examining the full picture she had displayed, the young man keeping his own amusement of the situation hidden as she pointed her in a direction.

Down the hall and to the left.

Once she had rounded a corner he’d release a sigh, moving to the kitchen as the Gothorita gave him a somewhat disgusted look, displeased by the change in mindset of her trainer.

He’d scoff at the psychic, brushing off her twisted features as he pulled out a pan.

Don’t give me that. I just think it’s nice to have a friend over once in a while. is cool but y’know, she’s no najwa.

The pokemon rolled her eyes as she began assisting in setting up dishes to cook. But with their selection being limited by the guest herself, he preferred to remain humble, choosing for something simple yet elegant.

An omelette would do perfectly.

@bean4 // mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 6:29:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

When Najwa emerges from the bathroom, she looks down at the clothes that Kim had on hand. Smaller, clearly someone else's - perhaps a friend who stayed the night once? - she doesn't care to think of why else he would have women's clothing in his apartment.
[break][break]
She goes into the kitchen after making sure all the important bits were tucked away, before gesturing to the ensemble. "This isn't really... What I'm used to wearing." She sighs through her nose, holding her wet clothes in her arms. The sweatshirt she's wearing looks like someone cut a crop-top too low, and the pants were squeezing her. They weren't even slacks! How awful...
[break][break]
The whole process of getting changed had turned her hair into a naturally curly mass, springing up just above her shoulders. "Soooooo... Where do you keep your drying rack? For these." She wiggles the clothes.

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2019 16:09:42 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
He winched, too distracted by Najwa’s exhibition to pay attention to the pan he had been seasoning, a light suck of his teeth following as he began running cold water on the scalded area.

Just, uh, just leave them by the bathroom door.

His mind was a muddled mess, brain refusing to settle for a second with thoughts unbecoming of a gentleman of his caliber.

Get it together Kim.

He muttered to himself as he began throwing the Gothorita’s premade ingredients into the pan, only for the lights to flicker a few times before completely shutting off; the once heated surface now dimming in intensity as the ingredients sat in their new abode, unfinished and just as raw as they were previously.

Shit.

He worded aloud as he moved from the kitchen towards the hallway, only to be halted by a chill up his spine.

Stopped in place, he’d look around, a feeling of dread overcoming him suddenly, the man’s unease increasing in mere moments.

Najwa?

He called out in an attempt to verify her location.

@bean4 // mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2019 21:48:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Making her way to the drying rack he's directed her to, Najwa makes quick work of putting her clothes down to make sure that they're going to dry properly, before turning to head back to the kitchen. The door is within reach as the lights flicker - and then completely shut out.
[break][break]
Wonderful.
[break][break]
She sighs loudly and feels her way into the kitchen, just in time to hear him calling her name. "Ah, I'm here..." She makes her way over to where his voice came from, and feels her way along the kitchen counter, until she feels herself bump into him. "Oh, sorry!" She gasps, because she's even scared herself a bit with that one.
[break][break]
"I suppose now it a great time to tell you that I'm actually quite scared of the dark." She laughs softly. "Petrified, really." Najwa curls her hands around his arm, holding onto it. "Do you have a torch on your phone?"

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 7:13:59 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
What littler remained of his cool facade he had melted away the moment her body pressed against his arm, a look of surprise overcoming him the moment she closed the distance between the two of them.

It would take a moment for him to respond, a quick bite of his lip forcing him to regain his composure and analyze the situation with a less clouded mind; thoughts better left untold cast into oblivion. Though the burning scowl of the Gothorita could be felt through the darkness, vision unneeded to tell the discontempt she held for her trainer in this very moment.

...I do.” He spoke after a moment, fumbling the phone out of its holster for a moment before giving a few tap to the brightened screen, a flash revealing what had awaited them in the dark.

A face floats meters in front of them, it’s features contorted to an unnatural degree. Skin sloughed off bone, what was left intact- if one could call it that- covered in blisters and burns. Its eyes were a milky white and eyelids drooped down sloppily. It stared, silent at the two gauging for a reaction before it’s lips curled into a sickening smile, mucus dripping from the corners of its lips.

Kim remained silent, staring the face down with a blank expression, his pigment turning pale and heart beating a mile a minute- unsure how to handle to situation other than standing completely still. He was completely and utterly petrified.

@bean4 // mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 7:25:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Kim is quiet for the longest time, and when he finally speaks and fumbles for his phone, her eyes go wide at the scene displaying before her very eyes. This was a joke, right? Not that it was funny, but... She looks to Kim, her face stark white, as she realizes that his face reflects the same emotion.
[break][break]
Without much thought, her hand finds the cast-iron pan, still hot from the burner, and she picks it up with her hand, ignoring the burning sensation as she brings it up, clocking the disgusting, smiling, dripping face, right across it. She shouts as she realizes she's not only hitting the absolute monster before her, but also burning the fucking shit out of her hand, and drops the pan before grabbing Kim's arm.
[break][break]
"Time to go!" She shouts at him, dragging him around the counter and running down the hall with him towards the front door.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 7:54:12 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
What the fuck?” A thought that went though his mind as she picked up the pan.

What the fuck?” Another as she slammed the face with the scalding surface.

What the FUCK?” Again, as it began to contort in pain, it’s form shifting to anger then stress, as it begins to shrink.

What? The fuck?” He notices Najwa grab hold of him and drag him towards the exit.

What the fuck?!” He looks back and notices the Gothorita unmoving as he flashes the light towards her, the pokemon simply examining the creature as its form shifts more and more.

Oh fuck.” Her hands are burnt to shit and she’s dragging him out the door, all because he froze up.

Once they’re in the hallway, Kim closes the door behind them, too flustered to even begin to process everything that had happened in a matter of seconds. They keep moving, Najwa leading the way as Kim remains silent, a feeling of guilt overcoming him as they continued down the hallway.

Sorry.” He speaks weakly, remorse in his voice as he leads her towards the stairs in the darkness- other tenents walking out of their own respective rooms as they passed.

I’ll get you to a hospital and take care of whatever the hell that is when I come back…

The lights would soon return as they began to descend down the stairs, his eyes peering at her hands, wincing at the sight he beheld.

Sorry.” He spoke once more as they continued forward.

@bean4 // mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 8:01:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

The entire situation was insane. The ghastly figure, the pan, the tenants around them like nothing strange had happened - well, they probably hadn't had some weird fucking creature in their apartments like Kim had. But she is still nearly out of the building before she really realizes what exactly she has done. How much her hands hurt. How her quick reaction has now left her with burns and a heart beating so fast she thinks that maybe she might have a heart attack.
[break][break]
She jumps at Kim's apology and whirls towards him, holding up her hands. Finally, she sees the damage.
[break][break]
Not as bad as she thought - and since there was pain, that meant they weren't as bad as they could be.
[break][break]
"What? I'm fine. Don't be sorry. Are you okay?" She looks up to him, taking in a deep breath. "You're not hurt, right?" She hadn't had much of a chance to really see if she had hurt him in the process. "Oh! Your pokemon!" She holds her hands up to her face, covering her mouth. "We left your pokemon!"

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 8:44:15 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The moment she shows empathy is the moment his emotions relent, a chuckle escaping him, struggling to keep it at bay before it eventually overtakes him. He hides his face with a hand and turns away from her, laughter consuming him for a few seconds before he catches himself.

Lavender locks turn with him as he wipes a tear, looking to her with a delighted expression.

You are too much-

The only words to escape his mouth before the Gothorita intercepts, catching Kim by the tounge- metaphorically speaking- as she exited the complex, a ball in hand; subsequently levitated towards Kim slowly.

A slight frown follows as he examines the ball, a telepathic message shared between the two before Kim pocketed it quietly, giving a command to the Gothorita aloud.

Get her to the nearest clinic and keep her burns from getting any worse with Heal Pulse. I’m gonna go clean up that mess in the kitchen.

Once more he looks in Najwa’s direction, giving her a nod and one last rhetorical question before reentering the complex.

Maybe next time we’ll go out and be served together, hm?

@bean4 // mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 8:52:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Najwa is about to ask again if he's alright, but he begins to laugh, and she screws up her nose, about to ask what exactly is so funny about her expressing concern after escaping a weird situation, before his pokemon interrupts them. And then she's being whisked away by the gothorita, being steeled away.
[break][break]
"Ah, what -" She wants to help, but she's already being pulled off. What was it with him and making her decisions for her? She sighs and rolls her eyes.
[break][break]
"Yes, maybe next time, I won't have to pick up a pan." Najwa retorts, before being pushed down the street towards the nearest clinic.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 20:16:04 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 75 poke, 5 infamy, egg tutor x1.