dazzle [duo]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
dazzle [duo]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 0:37:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

She stands among the crowd, camera tethered to her neck as she peers out into the wide expanse of the beach, a hand poised just above her eyes to shield her own gaze from the blinding light of the sun; a sunny day without the hindrance of overhanging clouds– perfection.

“A little crowded, but I think we’ll find room.” Her voice cuts through a static silence and soon, her attention would waver from a distracted crowd, a timid smile settling onto pale colored lips the moment she graces over familiar features– the moment her eyes grace over Anara.

Her optimism is hushed, maintained, as her head tilts towards the crowd once more; delicate fingers shifting in the slightest as she holds the back of worn shoes while bare feet settle into the warmth of sand.

“Where to first?”

@anara
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
dazzle [duo]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 1:00:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
if the heavens ever did speak, she's the last true mouthpiece.
Anara’s fingers found the brim of her sunhat; she drew the tip up, eyes narrowing against the harsh gleam of the sunlight, though in them swam ill-kept excitement. Pulling the cover back over, her cheeks swathed from the onslaught of heat, she breathed in the salted air and sighed.
[break][break]
“It’ll be fine,” she reassured quickly, tilting her head toward Casey, a lazy smile finding home on her lips. Her gaze lingered for a moment— tender, and warm, and so soft— before wandering at her girlfriend’s question, glazing over the beach before them with a distinct furrow of her brow.
[break][break]
“We could grab a bite to eat at a stall first and then get closer to the water?” she offered, eyes flitting back to Casey, offering her, in the silence between their words, the option of choice.
● we sister stan :^) ● 138 words
[attr="class","mizocredits"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredits]width:90px;padding:1px;border:1px solid #969696;margin:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.mizocredits a]color: #d3f4ff;font: bold 6pt calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
dazzle [duo]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 5:37:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Silent worries are met with practiced assurance and so she nods, welcoming calm words and nestling them close– hushed nerves are suppressed in favor of appeasing her, appeasing Anara.

Her attention is enraptured the moment Anara speaks her words into the air and she listens to her girlfriend with a silent intent when options are splayed before her. She gnaws at the bottom of her lips when the weight of choice is placed atop her shoulders and she hesitates, hooded gaze settling upon the various stalls that line the beach.

Her decision is clear the moment she moves to hold her hand, small delicate fingers attempting to intertwine with her partner’s and she motions her head towards a stall; a ridiculous smile tugging at the corner at once neutral lips.

“Feeling like ice cream? I’ll pay for the both of us.” She offers, her words casual and nonchalant when she speaks; a maintained excitement threatening to burst forth the longer they lingered. Around her, she does not feel the stress of posing perfect, the stress of donning a false facade– her concerns died the moment Anara saved her.

@anara
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay