[S] Alone

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[S] Alone
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2019 18:39:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.ayab-container]--be-accent: #AA88B6;[/newclass]

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400i|Roboto:400,700|Vollkorn:400,400i]
[attr="class","ayab-border"]
[attr="class","ayab-container"]
[attr="class","ayab-header"]
[attr="class","ayab-icon"]

[attr="class","ayab-lyrics-hov"]
[attr="class","ayab-lyrics"]be as you've always been

[attr="class","ayab-tagged"]solo wild

[attr="class","ayab-body"]
[attr="class","ayab-shape"]

[attr="class","ayab-text"]

get some courage, she said. [break][break]

it'll be fine, she said. [break][break]

god, could she be any more stupid?! she came with the intention to maybe catch a few pokemon, solely because it'd feel more safer if she had more, right? right now, she only had four on her, too. it's not like she was a strong trainer, if anything! father said that she'd be useless if she couldn't get her hands on some more pokemon on her team, too. she could carry six, so why was she only holding four? stupid, stupid wendy-- [break][break]

"ahh.. i can't take it anymore..!" she whines softly, falling to her knees in the path. she'd been walking for so long, and she still couldn't find any pokemon! the clefable walking at her side gave the trainer a comforting pat, while the trainer herself whined softly from the exhaustion.

[attr="class","ayab-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.ayab-border] padding: 10px; background: #ececec; border: 1px solid #ddd; margin: auto; width: 522px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #fcfcfc; outline: 1px solid #ddd; padding: 10px; background: #f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-header] width: 450px; background: #333; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; padding: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-icon img] display: block; border-radius: 100%; padding: 5px; background-color: #fafafa; border:10px solid #ccc; border: 10px solid var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics-hov] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display; font-style: italic; color: #888; flex-grow: 1; overflow: hidden; display: flex; margin-left: 25px; justify-content: center; align-items: center; text-align: center; position: relative; height: 130px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics-hov:after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 50px; height: 3px; margin-top: 35px; background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics] width: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 1; transition: 0.75s; transition-delay: 0.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container:hover .ayab-lyrics] opacity: 0; margin-left: 150px; transition: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-tagged] opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-tagged a] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display !important; font-style: italic !important; color:#ccc; color: var(--be-accent) !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container:hover .ayab-tagged] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; transition-delay: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-body] display: table-cell; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text] font: 400 13px/16px vollkorn; color: #888; padding: 40px; margin-top: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text i] color: #aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text b] font: 700 12px/16px roboto; color:#999; color: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-shape] float: right; shape-outside: polygon(0 0, 100% 100%, 100% 0); width: 100px; height: 100px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 101% 100%, 101% 0); background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); padding-top: 00px; margin-left: 50px; margin-bottom: 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-credit] text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-left:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-credit a] font:700 7px/7px roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[S] Alone
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 0:14:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GIRAFARIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / inner focus[break]
psychic / agility / zen headbutt / psychic fangs / crunch
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[S] Alone
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 1:11:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

maybe she would have been happy to see a pokemon. [break][break]

if what she met wasn't a a stubby face with fangs. not to mention that she got the rear and short end of the stick once she looked upwards. she screams abruptly, clinging to the puffy fairy pokemon as the giraffe began to harmlessly trot along. "wh-what was that?!" she asks in an alarmed tone, looking up to the clefable. with a near exasperated sigh, the fairy tries to, once again, comfort the alarmed trainer. [break][break]

passing

[newclass=.ayab-border] padding: 10px; background: #ececec; border: 1px solid #ddd; margin: auto; width: 522px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #fcfcfc; outline: 1px solid #ddd; padding: 10px; background: #f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-header] width: 450px; background: #333; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; padding: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-icon img] display: block; border-radius: 100%; padding: 5px; background-color: #fafafa; border:10px solid #ccc; border: 10px solid var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics-hov] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display; font-style: italic; color: #888; flex-grow: 1; overflow: hidden; display: flex; margin-left: 25px; justify-content: center; align-items: center; text-align: center; position: relative; height: 130px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics-hov:after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 50px; height: 3px; margin-top: 35px; background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-lyrics] width: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 1; transition: 0.75s; transition-delay: 0.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container:hover .ayab-lyrics] opacity: 0; margin-left: 150px; transition: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-tagged a] font: 400 24px/26px playfair display !important; font-style: italic !important; color:#ccc; color: var(--be-accent) !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-container:hover .ayab-tagged] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; transition-delay: 0.75s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text] font: 400 13px/16px vollkorn; color: #888; padding: 40px; margin-top: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-text b] font: 700 12px/16px roboto; color:#999; color: var(--be-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-shape] float: right; shape-outside: polygon(0 0, 100% 100%, 100% 0); width: 100px; height: 100px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 101% 100%, 101% 0); background:#ccc; background: var(--be-accent); padding-top: 00px; margin-left: 50px; margin-bottom: 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ayab-credit] text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-left:500px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[S] Alone
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 3:46:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MUNNA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / forewarn[break]
calm mind / moonblast / yawn / magic coat
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[S] Alone
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 4:18:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

when she finally notices the pokemon leave, she lets out a sigh of relief. jeez.. that was certainly one way to startle her, especially out in the day when she, frankly, didn't know what she was doing. the clefable at her side sighs again, beginning to pat her back gently. [break][break]

"come on, lets keep looking.." she lowers her hand to tug at the clefable, and the two of them continue to walk down the route. all the meanwhile, a munna harmlessly floats by and enjoys its day. [break][break]

passing

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[S] Alone
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 5:53:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MIMIKYU APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / disguise[break]
wood hammer / shadow sneak / hone claws / pain split
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[S] Alone
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 6:00:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

she continues to walk, until in her path stood a tiny mimikyu who was... trying to look friendly? the crude disguise it had on probably would have terrified the woman half to death, if it hadn't tried to smile up at her from the belly where its eyes peeked out-- ... op, nevermind, wendy was still terrified. she had half the mind to immediately punt the poor ghost pokemon, until its eyes shut and it slowly began to retract into its coat. [break][break]

"i-i'm so sorry..!" she squeaks, trying to lower herself closer to the pokemon. she scared it, didn't she?o-oh no.. she didn't mean to scare it; usually, she was the one being scared! not the other way around![break][break]

she panically looks to the fairy pokemon, who waddled over to try and comfort both tearing up pokemon and trainer. after a few apologies in between sobs, she finally collects herself and tries to slowly reach an arm out to the ghost pokemon. her hand gently pats the top of the disguise, and the pokemon seemed content with this. before she knew it, the lonely pokemon seemed to begin following her back home after a long day, and after finally getting some attention. [break][break]

catching

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[S] Alone
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 6:02:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT MIMIKYU!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / disguise[break]
wood hammer / shadow sneak / hone claws / pain split
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing