somebody that i used to know

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 5:34:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Najwa smiles as she's lowered to the floor, watching as he gives her directions to the washroom, and bedroom. She tilts her head and rubs at her eyes sleepily, looking him over once more as he places things on the counter. Slowly, she turns and makes her way towards the hallway... But stops short.
[break][break]
Turning back, she reaches out and takes his arm, pulling him along. "I'm not letting you sleep in the living room." She murmurs, pulling him along. "Let's go to bed." She continues tugging him down the hall and opens the door to his room.
[break][break]
Once she's inside, she closes the door and flops on the bed, separating the sheets and folding one over herself. "Here. This is my blanket." She tosses another onto the other side of the bed. "And that one is yours." Najwa nods firmly.

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 5:52:47 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Huh?

The only sound he could utter in the moment, the sudden pull forward as she led him to his own room foreign yet welcoming.

Kim has had countless sleepovers with friends before, Francie and Stormy to name a couple, but Najwa was different. The level of comfort he had formed with the other two was not the same as with Najwa. Yet here and now, they would be set inches apart from one another, sleeping in the same space. It was almost enough to make him perspire. But he held firm, thoughts less gentlemanly fluttering away once he cleared his mind.

He’d take a deep breath, removing any excess clothing before climbing into the bed, a dreamy sigh escaping as he finally laid himself down, the stress held within his body releasing all at once.

There was only calm to be felt in this moment.

@bean4
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 6:00:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

As Kim undresses and lays down, Najwa reaches out and takes his hand, tucking it under her cheek as she closes her eyes. "Goodnight, Kim." She presses her cheek into the palm of his hand and exhales slowly, before finally succumbing to the drowsiness that's plagued her for much of the days she's been working overtime.
[break][break]
Soon enough, she's back to her mussied up hair, light snores, and quiet little whimpers as she sleeps.

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 6:25:30 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
What calm he held within was swiftly thrown to the wayside, his mind thrown into a tizzy within seconds, the sudden grabbing of his hand leading to her using it to aid in her own slumber. It was all too much, and all so… strange.

Of course the only thing that he could chalk this behavior up to is the womans tiredness, but that did nothing to assist the way he was currently feeling.

Bothered, at ease, flushed, flustered, happy? There were just too many emotions that had swirled within to pinpoint what exactly it was that he was feeling. It was confusing, yet comfortable… too much for a single man to withstand.

His eyes closed for a moment, time spent collecting his thoughts in silence. He took a breath, settling down enough to look over, his eyes settling on her face for only seconds, but what felt like hours.

Even with the appearance she currently had, hair a mess, eyes sunken, and a slight dribble of drool dripping from her mouth, he could see her as no less than perfect. He didn’t know how to process what emotion it was he was experiencing exactly, but he didn’t want to stop feeling it.

A free hand moved towards her, adjusting loose stands of hair away from her face to get a better view, carefully caressing her features as to not awake the sleeping beauty he lay beside.

Why do you make me feel like this…?

He whispered under his breath, pulling his hand in as he slowly drifted off.

@bean4

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times