slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
more bones to sort
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 0:46:15 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-divider1"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn1"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

[attr="class","kc-post1"]
Soft sighs permeate the quiet rooms air, three small pokemon sat beside their trainer. A chubbier teddiursa sat beside him, a gothita on the further end of the couch with her head propped up by her hand who’s elbow rested on the arm rest, and a skitty, curled up in the mans lap, each sleeping peacefully in their place.
[break][break]
Kim, lying back on the middle of the couch would sit quietly in place with his two casted arms at each side propped up, and eyes closed, his breath faint as he meditated.
[break][break]
The calm would abruptly be cut and so would his concentration, a ring of the doorbell alerting him of a guest he had been expecting. He’d go to sit up, only for the teddiursa to stop him with an “urse.” The chubby bear would hop off the couch, moving a chair to the door and opening it, allowing for the guest to enter. It was none other than Arlette.
[break][break]
Arla, come on in, take a seat.
[break][break]
He’d give a full body turn on the couch, half of it being propped up by his cast, smiling at the girl.
[break][break]
The house was small but hospitable, its tightly packed quarters mixing Kim’s cute and elegant aesthetic preference with each piece of furniture and decoration seen.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]
[attr="class","kc-tag1"]T

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]
[attr="class","kc-notes"]@arlette
[attr="class","kc-icon1"]

[attr="class","kc-icon2"]

[newclass=.kc-divider1, .kc-tag, .kc-ooc]background-color: #f4845f;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes, .kc-notes a, .kc-post1 b, .kc-post1 b i]color: #f4845f !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-bg]width: 445px;padding-left: 30px;padding-bottom: 41px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn]margin-left: 51px;margin-bottom: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;background-position: center;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-divider1]height: 40px;margin-right: 10px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post]width: 325px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1]color: #b3b3b3;font-size: 11px;text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;line-height: 15px;padding: 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 b]font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 i]color: #6d6d6d;font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon]margin-top: -90px;margin-left: -37px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon2]background-size: cover;width: 30px;height: 30px;margin-top: 5px;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag1]position: absolute;color: #222;text-align: center;width: 40px;height: 40px;line-height: 41px;font-size: 25px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-ooc]height: 40px;width: 0px;position: relative;z-index: 1;transition: 1.5s !important;margin-left: 48px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-ooc]transition: 3.5s !important;width: 325px;transition-delay: 0s !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes]height: 40px;max-width: 315px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden;line-height: 40px;font-size: 8px;font-family: arial;transition: 1.5s !important;opacity: 0;padding-left: 10px;text-align: left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes a]padding: 5px 6px 4px 5px;background-color: #222;font-size: 8px !important;font-weight: bold !important;font-family: arial !important;letter-spacing: 0px;line-height: 41px;text-transform: uppercase !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-notes]transition-delay: 15.5s !important;transition: 3.5s !important;opacity: 1;transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
more bones to sort
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 9:12:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","arlette"]
[attr="class","st-2-000"]
[attr="class","st-2-001"]

[attr="class","st-2-002"]
[attr="class","st-2-003"]

MORE BONES TO SORT

[attr="class","st-2-004"]

fingers fiddle with the plastic handle of the bag she carries, waiting patiently on the other side of a closed door for an answer. it doesn’t take long (much faster than arlette was expecting) and, as she carefully steps inside, the teddiursa that greets her brings an amused smile to her face. “hello little one.” she greets, falling to silence at the familiar voice that comes from further in the house.

[break][break]

at any other time arlette may have laughed at the state of the man before her, awkwardly sitting in place on the couch with arms forced up ; but this wasn’t any other time. she’d seen first hand the reasons behind kim’s injuries, watched him struggle in pain to escape a life threatening situation looming over them both. with her smile still in place and eyes hiding the concern that washed over her arlette finds a chair nearby to relax in.

[break][break]

i brought snacks.” arlette says as she places the bag onto her lap. she begins to fish out the various snacks she bought, grimacing over the time spent in the store trying to figure out what to buy. “i wasn’t sure what you’d like so i bought a few different things.” arlette places two small slices of cake on the table before them, one chocolate another strawberry, and two parfaits of the same flavor. she wonders if she should have gotten something savory rather than sweet. the last thing arlette places on the table is a box, pastries made specifically for pokemon, neatly tied shut with a ribbon.

[break][break]

i would tell you to let me know if you don’t like anything but you’d do that anyway.” her attention drifts to kim, takes in the sight of the heavy casts hiding his arms ― and arlette can’t help but look away ; gripping the cloth of her shirt instinctively. arlette oddly finds herself needing to force out the words of her concern rooted in her throat. “how have you been holding up? are things getting better?

[newclass=.arlette .st-2-001 b, .arlette .st-2-004 i]color: #7991a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arlette .st-2-001 h3]background-color: #7991a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004 i, .st-2-000]background-color: #222;[/newclass]

[newclass=.st-2-000]margin: 0 auto; width: 340px; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid #424242;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001]width: 280px; padding: 30px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; color: #adadad; text-align: justify; line-height: 13.5pt;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h1]font-size: 6px; font-weight: 300; color: #dcdcdc; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h2]font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #c3c3c3; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px; font-family: times;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h3]font-size: 7px; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding: 8px 8px 8px 9px; font-family: times; width: fit-content;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-002]width: 110px; height: 110px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #484848; border-radius: 100%; margin: 0 auto; margin-bottom: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-003]border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; border: 5px solid #1d1d1d; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004]height: 1px; width: 280px; background-color: #777; margin: 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004 i]position: absolute; margin: -9px 0px 0px 10px; font-size: 7px; text-align: center; font-family: verdana; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 0px 3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
more bones to sort
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 14:24:06 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

Sweets were just what he needed right now. He’d been craving something other than the junk his pokemon had been making for him, nothing but healthy junk like fish, the only snack he’s been fed being yogurt, bland yogurt at that. Arlette bringing him a snack was like a godsend.
[break][break]
His fingers would wiggle slightly, pushing outwards, only to recoil, a forlorn smile taking over the features of his face.
[break][break]
Before she came it was almost alien to him that his arms were broken, in fact, he could hardly tell they were. But the sudden realization fell on him once more when he reached for the sweets, only for his arms to not extend.
[break][break]
Oh well~” He’d whisper cheerily, turning to the teddiursa. “Uaid, can you come feed me one of the parfaits.
[break][break]
With a nod, the teddiursa would quickly make its way over to the man, yoinking the strawberry sweet off the table as it made its way behind the head of the man, sitting on the back of the couch. Quickly pushing the sweet to the man’s mouth, Kim would take a bite, the teddiursa pulling it back to take a bite of its own with a smile.
[break][break]
With a lick of his lips the cripple would smile as well, looking to Arlette as he spoke.
[break][break]
Thank you much, Arla, it’s perfect. As for how I’m holding up, I’m not.” A chuckle would escape his curled lips as he continued. “These supports are doing all the work for me.
[break][break]
The shitty joke would force the Gothita to open her eyes, only to sideeye Kim before getting up off the couch, grabbing the ribboned pastries, and heading to the kitchen, putting the sweets on a platter as she put on tea, chamomile.
[break][break]
The chuckling would cease, a light sight escaping after the fit. “I’m holding up well, I have pain relief meds for when my arms start to hurt. Arla… they make me feel so good. I keep telling Bella to give me more but she won’t, maybe you can convince her for me.
[break][break]
The Gothita would look over the kitchen counter, shaking her head at Arlette if she even glanced her way.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

[newclass=.kc-notes, .kc-notes a, .kc-post1 b, .kc-post1 b i]color: #f4845f !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-bg]width: 445px;padding-left: 30px;padding-bottom: 41px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;background-position: center;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-divider1]height: 40px;margin-right: 10px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post]width: 325px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1]color: #b3b3b3;font-size: 11px;text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;line-height: 15px;padding: 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 b]font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 i]color: #6d6d6d;font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon2]background-size: cover;width: 30px;height: 30px;margin-top: 5px;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag1]position: absolute;color: #222;text-align: center;width: 40px;height: 40px;line-height: 41px;font-size: 25px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-ooc]height: 40px;width: 0px;position: relative;z-index: 1;transition: 1.5s !important;margin-left: 48px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-ooc]transition: 3.5s !important;width: 325px;transition-delay: 0s !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes]height: 40px;max-width: 315px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden;line-height: 40px;font-size: 8px;font-family: arial;transition: 1.5s !important;opacity: 0;padding-left: 10px;text-align: left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes a]padding: 5px 6px 4px 5px;background-color: #222;font-size: 8px !important;font-weight: bold !important;font-family: arial !important;letter-spacing: 0px;line-height: 41px;text-transform: uppercase !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-notes]transition-delay: 15.5s !important;transition: 3.5s !important;opacity: 1;transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
more bones to sort
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 10:55:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","arlette"]

MORE BONES TO SORT

arlette’s attention doesn’t leave the sight before her, silently watching the teddiursa take a single parfait from the table and easily position itself behind kim, proceeding to feed him the desert like nothing. it was strange but oddly fitting of the pair. this was the same man who’d walked around with the cub in a baby carrier after all. however what narrows arlette’s gaze isn’t the strange trainer and his relationship with his pokemon but the joke (if she’d even pity him that) he made towards her question.

[break][break]

if only kim could see himself now. a broken man (both figurative and literal) strung up like a cheap puppet, grinning at his own joke like it was the best damn thing he’d heard all day.

[break][break]

maybe sugar wasn’t a good idea after all.

[break][break]

arlette catches the gothita’s movement in her periphery, an apologetic smile shared its way. she hadn’t expected to visit kim and have a newfound respect for his pokemon and their patience but it seemed like it was happening.

[break][break]

i’m saying this as a concerned friend, i don’t want to visit you in rehab when you get put in there for your addiction on painkillers.” arlette spoke, leaning back in the chair as she crossed her legs. “and by not wanting to visit, i mean i won’t. i don’t want to watch you stoop to a new low of trying to flirt with the nurses so they’ll slip you a pill in your breakfast.

[break][break]

i think bella is doing a great job keeping you in check, all things considered.” she continued, “maybe she should give you a little less. you seem out of it. that joke from before was lacking … i think you can do better once these drugs get out of your system.” arlette unknowingly falls into a state of comfort as she speaks, easing her out of the self-placed awkwardness she’d felt walking into the room. it was nice knowing things could be normal, even with kim fucked to hell and back from the days prior. “what do you say bella? do you think kim needs a dose less of the meds? he’s a strong boy, i think he’ll be fine. it might be just what he needs actually.

[newclass=.st-2-000]margin: 0 auto; width: 340px; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid #424242;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001]width: 280px; padding: 30px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; color: #adadad; text-align: justify; line-height: 13.5pt;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h1]font-size: 6px; font-weight: 300; color: #dcdcdc; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h2]font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #c3c3c3; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px; font-family: times;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h3]font-size: 7px; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding: 8px 8px 8px 9px; font-family: times; width: fit-content;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-002]width: 110px; height: 110px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #484848; border-radius: 100%; margin: 0 auto; margin-bottom: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-003]border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; border: 5px solid #1d1d1d; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004]height: 1px; width: 280px; background-color: #777; margin: 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004 i]position: absolute; margin: -9px 0px 0px 10px; font-size: 7px; text-align: center; font-family: verdana; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 0px 3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
more bones to sort
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 22:33:50 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

Returning to set the platter onto the coffee table, the gothita would give a cheerful “gah~” in agreement. A little torment would do the man good, if they had to care for him hand and foot then the least they could get out of it was a bit of sadism.
[break][break]
Kim’s eyes would squint at the gothita, only for her to squint back. Their gazes would lock on each other in silence for a few seconds before he quickly looked back to arlette with a smile.
[break][break]
Well… they’d give in to my charm in an instant. I mean, look at this face? No one can resist if i give them the right look.” He’d stop briefly as the teddiursa brought the parfait to his mouth, taking a bite then continuing quick after. “Maybe I’d meet a cutie there too, you never know.
[break][break]
Having set the other sweets onto the platter, the gothita would place a tea bag into a cup, pouring water into it afterwards and setting it down on a saucer to cool before preparing her own cup. She’d grab one of the pokemon pastries and take a bite, promptly taking a sip of the tea. A delighted look formed on her face a lighthearted sigh following.
[break][break]
Meanwhile, the skitty would awake, stretching its legs before hopping off the man's lap and onto the table, taking a treat, then retreating to the bedroom immediately after.
[break][break]
But that's enough about me and my what-if history. Last I saw you, you were in the arms of your boyfriend with a bleeding head. How have you been doing?
[break][break]
A coy smile layed itself on his face as the gothita brought the tea to his mouth, a sip being taken and quickly pulled away as he gave a wince. “Too hot.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
more bones to sort
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2018 9:57:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","arlette"]

MORE BONES TO SORT

eyes roll at the mere thought of kim flirting with the make-believe nurses. arlette’s sure more than enough would fall for his charm and sweet smile but she’d rather die than admit those words aloud. the man's ego was large enough as is and anything that could add onto it only threatened the sling holding his arms in place from snapping under the weight of the invisible force.

[break][break]

in her silence arlette smiles at the gothita once the tea is placed, linking her finger into the handle before lifting it carefully to her mouth. as her lips lay on the rim of the cup kim’s words stop arlette from doing anything, freezing her in place by the strange remark he makes so casually.

[break][break]

boyfriend. the word prompts arlette to think of a single man out of everyone she’s met (someone who arlette hadn’t seen since staying in the hospital): leo. she’d thought he had been in the caves with them but, with the commotion and panic within the room, arlette hadn’t seen any sign of him. it had prompted her to believe she had been mistaken, something extremely plausible considering everything that had been going on. arlette hadn’t been all there. anyone under that much stress wouldn’t be able to think clearly. besides, leo wouldn’t do as kim said.

[break][break]

you took some pills when bella wasn’t looking didn’t you.” her expression is blank besides the exhaustion clear in her eyes. she should have chosen another day to visit ; one when kim wasn’t so high off pain relievers. “i had been joking about the rehab thing … but now i’m starting to get a little worried. maybe you should have stayed in the hospital for a while longer, at least than you’d have multiple doctors and nurses keeping track of your pill use.” arlette’s expression softens in an attempt to hide the smug, humored curve of her smile. she reaches out, placing a hand gently on kim’s knee in a sign of support. “it’s okay, you don’t need to be strong all the time … let us help you get better.” arlette turns to the gothita after she speaks, “should i call someone?

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
more bones to sort
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2018 0:48:35 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

Blue eyes widened at Arlette’s claim, the gothita quickly looking over to the man and teddiursa, confused at how he would even manage it. The tops were child proof so it was impossible for the teddiursa to properly open them, and the rest of the pokemon were resting… was it when she was taking a nap, did he somehow… She would look over at her trainer, him giving a quick shake of his head to deny it, seemingly knowing the cause of her worrying.
[break][break]
Did I strike a nerve?” He’d chuckle out. “Or are you embarrassed?” He’d pause, his features growing softer. “How precious~
[break][break]
Once more, the teddiursa would offer the sweet, Kim taking a bite before whispering to the cub, “The rest is yours.” With a giddy look, the bear would dig into the parfait, its trainer looking to Arlette with a smile.
[break][break]
What is he to you anyways? If he’s not your boyfriend I recommend kicking him honestly, he seems slow and boys are generally dumb.
[break][break]
His body would relax a bit, seemingly not a thing changing other than a slight movement.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
more bones to sort
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2018 7:57:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","arlette"]

MORE BONES TO SORT

guilt tinges arlettes expression as the gothita frantically looks to its trainer. maybe her sarcasm hadn’t been clear or maybe kim had actually tried smuggling some pills before. silently she hoped for the former ; rehab visits would be whole other hassle.

[break][break]

she’d thought the conversation would be over once she retorted with her own fake scenario but, as kim continues ― genuinely asking who this person was to her ― arlettes smile drops. the realization that this wasn’t some joke became overshadowed with confusion.

[break][break]

what⎼

[break][break]

arlettes body straightens in her seat, narrow eyes examining the man's expression for some sort of answer her mind couldn’t come up with itself. “i won’t disagree, boys are pretty dumb but … i don’t know who we’re talking about.” despite the calmness of her tone there’s obvious concern. the doctors had told her not to worry with any difficulty remembering things that may have happen when she’d gotten hurt but hearing kim hint at something she has no memory of is worrying nonetheless.

[break][break]

are we still doing the fake boyfriend bit? should i pretend to be offended?” there’s a small hint of a smile on arlettes lips as she wonders if she completely messed up kims joke. she hopes that’s the case ; the other option just makes her feel uncomfortable. “try and set the joke up again, i won’t mess it up this time.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
more bones to sort
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 1:25:14 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

One leg would cross over the other as he leaned further backwards, a slight look of concern shown in his eyes as he looked to her. Silence festered as the room settled, the quiet between them stagnating between the two of them as he thought.
[break][break]
What was he supposed to say to that? He had not a clue. Was that head wound really that serious or was she just hamming it up? He wasn’t too sure in all honesty. But what he was sure of was that she was clueless. That or she was a good actor.
[break][break]
Hypothesizing won’t get him anywhere, might as well just ask.
[break][break]
Arla, quick question, how much do you remember about that cave? Give me a quick summary of what happened, beginning to end.
[break][break]
If their recounts were different, his concerns may find a need to be risen.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
more bones to sort
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2018 11:06:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","arlette"]

MORE BONES TO SORT

silence settles once more after kim speaks. his question is strange (much like everything else that’s been said) and it leaves arlette feeling anxious. there had been a haze to her thoughts since she woke in the hospital and, to avoid the frustration that it stirred, arlette had avoided thinking about things further. she’d been given no choice but to stay ignorant to the events leading up to her hospitalization and, after a lot of stress, arlette had accepted it (for the most part).

[break][break]

there’s a momentary pause before arlette speaks, ready to protest going through everything with kim. he had been there every step of the way with her after all ― but she silences herself before anything can be said. there’s a grimace in her expression ; settled in every line and inch of her face. she hates thinking about the caves, and that queasy feeling that comes with those memories only makes her feel worse.

[break][break]

sure, i guess.” her voice feels small ; distant as she falls into thought. “well, i guess the real starting point to everything was when we fell into the river. from there we ended up in that cavern … the one with the stairs … and that whale and those two assholes.” there’s a flare of anger in arlettes eyes as she recounts the mouthy redhead but, quickly, it fades to nothing as she remembers that feeling. suffocating and cold ; drowning in a force she couldn’t fight.

[break][break]

fingers grasp the cup of tea that had been given to her, desperate for something physical to bind her to this moment. “i never got a chance to ask …” she ponders for a moment to find her words after the silence. unknowingly arlette avoids the mans request with detouring her answer. it’s a simple attempt to distract herself from what haunts the back of her mind. “those fish. why exactly were we carrying them back then? they couldn’t have been yours. were they a friends?

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
more bones to sort
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2018 20:34:31 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

His eyes would squint as his brows arched downwards. Annoyance has replaced the otherwise placid expression he once had, in response to the avoidance to the end she had failed to mention, instead opting to ask about something as frivolous as what she did.
[break][break]
The features of his face untwisted, the indifferent look returning. The only remnants of the scowl that remained were furrowed brows as he began to speak.
[break][break]
...they helped us. The relicanth helped us not drown and lanturn kept us healed. I could only assume they were sent down there by trainers or they were wild pokemon who’s abilities could be used in the future for water rescues or what have you. As rangers it is our duty to provide a helping hand to those in need and if we see an opportunity to help we take it. So, Arlette, finish your summary.
[break][break]
His words were fast paced and his tone was impactful. He didn’t want to push her, she’s his friend after all, but if she refuses to remember then he’ll make her.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]