light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
i'm an ungrateful bitch pls rub my cheeks spirole-sama
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 1:27:58 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

ROCKET REMNANTS

[attr="class","aname2"]

a limited series of events

[attr="class","ipad"]

[attr="class","freiwantpkmn"]

[break]
❝challengers of authority, harbingers of despair, and remnants of rocket: give us your pokemon!❞

[break][break]

ROCKET REMNANTS is a limited series of events created with the help of SILVY and SHIV. with emphasis on "limited series of events" you can think of this as a side story to the main. consisting of five events total, each different and more intricate than the last, each one will be done overtime! without the completion of one event, we cannot unlock the other. [break][break][break]

each event has its own set of rules, rewards, story, and villains! each event also possesses their own potential set of consequences and failures. the chance to fail is high for each event itself, risks growing per completion of an event; while, also, depending on the outcome. it should also be stated that each event has its own set number of participants, but everyone will be able to partake in--at most--one or two events!

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]THE STORY THUS FAR
[break][break]

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ptdgygnK2s1s6xq1mo1.mp3[/player]
[break][break]

since @valyx 's compliance with the league. in exchange for a lighter punishment, he exchanged valuable information with the league. information detailing a group of five individuals regarded as the NOTORIOUS FIVE. infamous among the rocket of silas's reign, they were said to harbor the potentiality to threaten this region. during 's era, they weren't very good at seeing eye-to-eye and held a mutual agreement to not step on one anothers toes. like 's loyalty to his predecessor, their allegiance to silas makes cadis's, and all of old rocket, look like a sham.

[break][break][break]

when news of rockets disbandment came, as well as the discovery of silas, the infamous group gathered to form TEAM ROCKET REMNANTS. it would seem as though word of rockets new leadership didn't sit well with the five. they'd no intentions of accepting the new leadership of rocket nor their recent shift in motif. silas's influence on them was strong, even stronger than cadis's attempt at persuasion. their was no shifting their hearts.

[break][break][break]

though the five could not see eye-to-eye, they all had a common goal:

[break][break][break]

LEAGUE: with league only having information on them with what was given by @valyx . they knew what to expect, but did not know when to expect. they and the civilians of hoenn are the targets of rocket remnants goal: to create discourse and take the head of those who fell silas. and the five knew just who to look for.

[break][break][break]

ROCKET: with rocket under the radar. the notorious five have challenged and ALL OF ROCKET COMPANY, who follow him, to war. the notorious five have enough trust in their capabilities to take care of new rocket on their own, and thus won't wipe them out singlehandedly. [break][break]

which is their weakness: underestimation. cadis has relayed this information to rocket and has issued an order to play amongst those of league. until rocket remnants have made a move, they're to continue on with their current lives, duties, and goals. should any come to face those of rocket remnant, they are to engage on sight alongside league; leaving you all with a warning, and order, to not get caught, die, and return safely.

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]ROCKET REMNANT: BOMB-B
[break][break]

❝TATP, it's one helluva 'n EXPLOSIVE drug!❞
[break][break]

triacetone peroxide, or TATP, coined "MOTHER OF SATAN" within the underworld. it is a powerful explosive compound that was created by an unknown benefactor. this explosive expert has supplied numerous criminals with products that all shared a common trait: HIS TRADEMARK!

[break][break][break]

they were unknown until @valyx testimony. the benefactor's name is: BOMB-B. with their identity uncovered the LEAGUE has started to do everything they can in order to apprehend bomb-b; alas, their efforts, at this time, their resources have all been for naught...until...

[break][break][break]

[break]

❝oh man do i got an explosive package for you!❞

[break][break][break]

an untraceable message was sent to league headquarters. once it was opened, bomb-b's signature trademark would invade the system. a message, then, was played all throughout every monitor.

[break][break][break]

YOU'VE GOT BOMBED! a rocket remnant has brought the fight to your doorstep. a map was sent to the league and transferred by cadis to simon to pass over to all of rocket. upon the map there are four red dots, each symbolizing a transport vehicle.

[break][break][break]

the transport vehicles have all split apart, each heading a separate way to a different location. each vehicle is a delivery truck supposedly containing an assortment of powerful triacetone peroxide upon it, some stronger than the other. if each vehicle is not stopped there will be horrific casualties to come; league's reputation and the safety of civilians are on the line.

[break][break][break]

EVENT DETAILS[break][break]

• MISSION(S): there are three (3) missions in total, they are death-enabled. some may have heavy moderating, whereas others may have minor moderation! each a different scenario and multiple outcomes based on what your characters do! if you wish to participate please sign up for one of the three missions of your choosing by clicking one of the following links below:
  • MISSION GROUP A.)dive bomb
  • MISSION GROUP B.)bomb express
  • MISSION GROUP C.)bomb delivery
[/ol]

[break][break]

(NOTE: only ONE character per player may join.)
[break][break]

[li]SIGN-UP INFORMATION: the amount in total of who can participate within this part-time event are twelve (12), each mission has a participation limit of four (4) individuals per mission. if there aren't enough people adjustments will be made![/li][break][break]

[li]REWARDS: rewards may be determined based on action and depend on the mission chosen by the participant(s) in question.[/li][break][break]

[li]BONUS CHALLENGE: one of the three missions will have the boss of this event, it's not known which. the bonus challenge is that the two (2) missions without the boss in it must be completed before the boss, when unveiled, is defeated by those who go against them! have fun, good luck![/li][break][break]

[/ul]

[attr="class","ihead"]ROCKET REMNANT: LOCKED
[break][break]

LOCKED lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. lorem ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of letraset sheets containing lorem ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like aldus pagemaker including versions of lorem ipsum[break][break]

LOCKED lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. lorem ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of letraset sheets containing lorem ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like aldus pagemaker including versions of lorem ipsum[break][break][break]

[break][break]

LOCKED lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. lorem ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of letraset sheets containing lorem ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like aldus pagemaker including versions of lorem ipsum

[break][break][break]

LOCKED lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. lorem ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of letraset sheets containing lorem ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like aldus pagemaker including versions of lorem ipsum[break][break][break]

[break][break]

LOCKED lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. lorem ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of letraset sheets containing lorem ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like aldus pagemaker including versions of lorem ipsum[break][break]

[break][break]

LOCKED lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. lorem ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of letraset sheets containing lorem ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like aldus pagemaker including versions of lorem ipsum

[break][break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat][/div][/div][/div][/div]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 5:32:48 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

everyone had been put into position. cadis remained upon the first level as he walked over the brutally incapacitated guards, why? simple, he preferred to make his own entrance. "let's at least give you a fighting chance..." he devilishly grinned. a pokeball was pulled from the inside of his coat, a casual release from the press of a button: dosidon the rhyperior. "dosidon," he spoke to it whilst pointing upward from where he stood beneath fernando, "STONE EDGE."

slamming their fist upon the ground. dosidon the rhyperior would shatter the surface beneath his feet with excitement. sharply crafted stones manifested

notes: if you want a to long didn't read, please let me know!! i don't mind summarizing each of my post! :pog:

[attr="class","merktagI"], @kay,

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 7:47:19 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

within the contest hall of littleroot, it was today that a new contest would begin for the region of hoenn. so far, the contestants were all, in their own way, unique and bedazzling. but once the infamous and sir chubs were done, a well-renowned coordinator, predominantly known by their stage name twilight, had been summoned. currently, it was pitch-black. a large screen outside of the contest hall showed what was going on inside for those who missed the allotted entry. to those watching in person or outside, some would recognize the face set to appear.

finally, a spotlight shined from above as one person stood at the center. this person was none other than dawn grandier to some, and to others who truly knew him cadis von klaussner. as of right now he was simply participant, all while dressed within his contest stage garb. in the palm of his left did a pokeball reside within it; that said ball would come to have a ball capsule over it. a sticker that resembled 's rainbow flower badge was placed atop of the ball capsule.

[player]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/senkizesshousymphogear/images/a/ac/Beyond_the_BLADE_%28Off_Vocal%29.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20170704140127[/player]

"bloom, flabebe." with a simple flick of the wrist, the flabebe's ball was thrown toward the crowd. the ball would come to open as chromatically colored petals formed the ring of saturn. the colored petals quickly turned white as their individual colors gathered at the center of their rotation; forming at the center was a body, that body belonging to none other than flabebe!

lights flickered on as the white petals scattered into nothing but simple dust particles. raining over the crowd as flabebe would wave to them all. "aromatherapy," cadis calmly ordered. a scent would come to envelop the stage, the tree, and the people, emanating a soothing feeling from within should they come to catch a whiff of the floral scent. "flabebe is a new partner of mine, and this is their first time partaking in contests. i'm very ecstatic for it to learn so much from the wonderfully talented contestants." a simple head bow, cadis would then exit the stage with flabebe.

notes: simple and clean

[attr="class","merktagI"]@---

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 4:25:24 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

DIVE BOMB

[attr="class","aname2"]

remnant event: you've got bombs!

[attr="class","ipad"]

[attr="class","freiwantpkmn"]

their open hole shorcut had been made.

[break][break]

in the middle of 's conversation to the group, a sudden SCREECH, intercepting said conversation, loudly emerged from the intercoms. the telepathic pokemon belonging to would feel a great sharp pain. this noise was so great that it would interrupt their telepathic search, how could one focus with an unbearable noise echoing?

[break][break]

though this wouldn't just effect them. it would effect all with an eardrum, trainers and pokemon alike. a momentary lapse in movement hindered them from continuing onward as bomb-b's voice emerged, "don't think i'll let you get in my way so easily, . as much as i like havin' fun, i don't enjoy nuisances." suddenly a shadow loomed over the group from the captain's bridge.

[break][break]

[break][break]

looking down on them with a grin as he erupted into laughter, bomb-b would suddenly show himself. in one hand he wielded a remote control device and in another what seemed to be a phone bomb-b casually waved during his entrance. "i should've known you'd do something this reckless. i don't want to play with you when you're involved, tch..." like a child his head was thrown to the side. bomb-b could barely stand to look at , "now f it were just that girl and that blue-haired punk, i'm sure i would've had a blast." a brief pause from bomb-b had been given, he'd examine the little gal from head-to-toe as if eyeing a dinner plate.

[break][break]

"change of plans: i wanted to save this for later, but i was asked to speed this game of mine up. well, whatever, as long as i get to blow some shit up and have fun that's all that matters, right?" he'd wink toward . he'd begin to play upon the phone, and with the quick press of a button, there was a sudden buzzing-like noise heard from the intercom. this was neither a screech nor a static, but a sound that hid a subliminal activation.

[break][break]

it was like a whispering decibel, except it could barely be heard by humans all too well. the sound was still capable of being heard, but more louder for a pokemon rather than a human. this sound was just at the right blare, perfection crafted for a pokemon's sense of hearing. THIS NOISE WOULD MAKE ALL THE POKEMON IN THE AREA FEEL QUEASY, but what played on the intercom wasn't for them; it was for the golurk. "let me give you a taste of what rocket remnant's been workin' on." a maniacal smile had been worn, "you should all count yourselves lucky to be the first to witness this new power, a new discovery OUR BELOVED GENIUS created: PROJECT RE."

[break][break]

the golurk began to glow a bright red color. his body bathing in blood red light, "'re' is short for "RECONSTRUCTIVE EVOLUTION"! it's no mega evolution, but we've modified our pokemon to embody power that's close to it. and with great power comes a great cost, an evolution where there is no point of return. of course not every pokemon may survive the procedure, but those who do harbor nanites within them." in the evolutionary cocoon of red light golurk's body could be seen reshaping, "when activated by 'THE SIGNAL' the biology of their hosts enforces evolution that will mutate their forms and repurpose their genes. granting them grotesque physical features and greater power at the cost of their life." the golurk became larger than the average, its form reducing and adding new features. "they'll fight until their new form burns away their life."

[break][break]

[break]

NOTE: CLICK THE IMAGE FOR A FULL VIEW OF GOLURK'S NEW FORM!

[break][break]

standing ten feet tall, the golurk's new form radiated a fearsome energy that would induce a brief INTIMIDATION TO ALL POKEMON CURRENTLY ON THE FIELD. bomb-b merrily pounced up and down on one leg and then onto the other, sticking his tongue out. "let's have an explosive battle, come at us! i can assure you it won't be easy, but with a little motivation~" he'd wave one of the two devices he wielded in the palm of his hands. the device teasingly shown looked like a controller that would also serve as a detonator, but his other device, THE CELLPHONE shouldn't go ignored either.

[break][break]

though their original task was to head down below, it would seem that a more important task has greeted the group. with the DISCOVERY OF NEW INFOMRATION ON ROCKET REMNANT and THE BOSS APPEARING, their situation grew urgent. how would 's group handle this?

[break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]GUIDELINES
[break][break]

below are several guidelines and notes you must follow and consider for the mission event. please pm LIGHT if you have any other questions. these guidelines will be trimmed or omitted for future mod posts in this event.
[break][break]

• tag: , ,
  • if you go over 200 WORDS please include a TL;DR for ALL POST.
  • please try to post for every round of posting. if you miss a few rounds of posting, that is no issue. however, depending on the mod post, the mod may determine what happens to your character should you miss the round.
  • missing too many rounds will result in lesser rewards or no rewards.
  • summary: the boss has shown himself and he doesn't want you lot heading for those bombs. a screeching noise was made from the intercoms to hinder you all before jumping into the hole. another noise, this time a signal-like sound, has caused the golurk to access a strange power embedded into its body; this power was created through pokemon experimentation, a possible hint to a future rocket remnant! this experimentation has allowed the golurk to transition into a new strange form. the boss has gone on a long, villain-like spiel. the boss taunts and has his eyes set on the little gal toy . he sees as some random punk and doesn't pay much attention to him.
  • for this round: please refrain from double posting! one post per person!! when ready, please tag light on discord or in this thread.

[googlefont=Montserrat]