close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Oh Sheep! [m]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 7:54:50 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar

[attr="class","merk"]
[attr="class","merkpokes"]

What had originally been a planned trip to the famous Lavaridge hot springs, got tuned into work way too quick. "I came here to relax!" he grumbled to himself seeing the hoard of wooloo, mareep and miltank that now flooded the small town. Apparently in the ten minutes since he entered the town a farmer had his herd of pokemon break lose while he was moving them and they all decided to migrate up the mountain for warmth given the cold winter weather down below.

Normally Jet would have probably tried to avoid helping in a situation like this, but sadly the farmer who let his flock escape was roping pretty much everyone who wasn't of pension age into rounding up his pokemon. At least there was a promise of a reward? "Okay okay." he sighed shaking his head. For now the man waited at the entrance of town so the rest of his pokemon didn't try to run off to the mountain like a few other stragglers. He also tried to get others who were entering town to aid him and Jet but even if the whole town decided to help they needed to wait for the farmer's son to come back with transport to bring all the animals back to where they came from! It was a pretty annoying situation all things considered and Jet wasn't looking forward to it. At the moment, Jet would wait with the man for some other unfortunate soul to enter into this ridiculous situation so they could get this done quicker.

[attr="class","merktag"] @samuel

[newclass=.merk] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merk b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Oh Sheep! [m]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 21:21:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Today had been going rather fine, Samuel was on his way to do a rather easy job, but it seemed that the universe wanted to make it harder than it need be. On his way to the job one of those damned Mareep decided that Sam was a punching bag and threw itself right at him, almost knocking the wind right out of him.

It took all the power in him to not punt the damn thing off a cliff and instead grab it and continue heading towards the farm. The damn thing clearly belonged to the owner and it was what Sam was here for.

”I believe this aggressive little shit is yours.” Samuel lazily flung the Mareep towards the farmer. Already annoyed, he looked over to Jet and then back to the farmer.

”So just us, huh?” It really didn’t matter how many of them there were they’d get this over with quickly as long as they didn’t dilly dally.

”Alright let’s get this over with. How many are there and any idea where they might have run off to?”

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Oh Sheep! [m]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 13:42:00 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar

[attr="class","merk"]

Both Jet and the farmer turned their head's when Samuel approached. The Farmer being the unlucky one to have to try and catch the mareep as it was flung at him. He did manage to catch the little sheep but naturally it startled the little thing and one "baah" latte the farmer was being electrocuted. Now weather that Mareep was super strong or the farmer was super weak was up for debate but regardless the man was no passed out. The Mareep skidded off to the rest of it's kind in the town while Jet just gave a tired glare towards his partner for this new job.

"Nice goin'" he sighed bending down to check if the man was alright. He was still breathing at least but he was totally fried and needed some time to rest. "As far as I know there's only these ones here. Have to wait for his son with the transport to bring them back though so in the mean time we better stop them from destroying the town." While he spoke the wooloo and marrep were causing havoc for the town. Since most of the population was the elderly they couldn't exactly do anything to stop the flock from tearing up their gardens, breaking their flowerpots and picket fences and worst of all, leaving early christmas presents just about everywhere. "Let's just get this over with." with a slight smirk, Jet took out two Pokeballs. "Cu, Ghear, clean up time." he announced releasing his Arcanine and Scyther. "Just try to heard them for now." he said as he stood at the entrance making sure none of them would run past onto the mountain. He still looked annoyed all the same at what Samuel had done but wouldn't say anything for now. Wonder how he would react to Jet being so cold.

[newclass=.merk] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merk b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Oh Sheep! [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2019 16:17:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Wonderful.”

Samuel rolled his eyes as he released his Pidgeot and Gliscor. He’d then explain to the two flying Pokémon what their objective was and stress a no eating the little sheep rule which apparently was a bummer for the Gliscor.

The Pidgeot made quick work in getting the escaping mareep back to where it needs to be. While those two herded the flock back towards the farm by cutting off paths or even scooping those up that were getting a bit too frisky, the rest would have to be dealt with by Samuel and Jet given they weren’t going to have much help.

One more addition to the party, Samuel’s Swampert, would help with any other stragglers while also helping with any of the damage caused by the flock. The Pokémon’s strength would come in handy with anything that might need to be picked up or move. Or any sheep that think they can go around charging into people.

”Any idea when the son will arrive? Herding them all in like this might take a while.” He’d ask, watching as some mareep ran past in an attempt to avoid the Gliscor that was pretending to chase after them.

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Oh Sheep! [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 16:56:18 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar

[attr="class","merk"]

"No clue. I was about to ask him before you frightened the life out of him but I guess we just have to wait for now." he replied with a sigh, stuffing his hands into his pockets. Both Cu and Ghear were making quick work of rounding up the sheep pokemon. Cu ran around at a pretty quick speed to block off any path the wooloo tried to run through while Ghear hovered slightly above the ground to prevent any of them jumping over a fence or getting too riled up in that general way.

Now if the two were just herding sheep the story would probably end here, but sadly these things were magical animals who had access to weird abilities and moves that would of course put a spanner into the works. Now that they were being moved into large groups, being kept together in a tight space without actually being physically restrained, both mareep and wooloo were getting restless and scared. For all they knew these pokemon could try to attack them at any moment! So they needed to play defensively!

A lone baa came from one rounded up herd, followed by another, and another until eventually all the sheep pokemon were making quite a bit of noise. "What the hell?!" There was already quite a large amount of yellow and white covering the town due to the color of the pokemon's wool, however there blue and brown faces could at least be seen before this happened! With each baa the wooloo and mareep used cottom guard! Causing their woolly coats to puff up hugely! It was like seeing too much washing liquid being used in the sink! The white and yellow wool began to mush together and expand bigger and bigger, to the point where Jet and Samuel's pokemon were being pushed back. "Oh great! What do we do now?" he moaned rubbing the back of his head. He whistled for his pokemon to come back to him before they were totally enveloped in the mass of wool. "Any bright ideas?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Oh Sheep! [m]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 21:29:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Oh of course things were going to get more annoying than they were going to get easier. The sight of the sheep’s little game cause the older male to sigh, calling back his two Pokémon to his side. As his partner for the mission complained about what they were going to do Samuel pulled out yet another pokeball.

”They’re just trying to defend themselves, they’re scared.” Samuel replied, not particularly concerned about what he was looking at. ”Give it some time and this will die down once they calm down. Any left over cotton would be easy to clean away.” And besides it wasn't there job to clean up the town anyway. 

”Or if you want I can have my Pidgeot blow away the cotton, use the rest of our Pokémon to grab any stragglers that might get blown away, got a psychic type that’d be good for that. After that to keep them calm and rested could use another one of mine to put them to sleep.” Samuel laid out what he had in mind in order to deal with these annoying sheep.

”Think if we just put them to sleep this’ll all stop.” He added as he released his Ivysaur. He snapped to grab his Pidgeot’s attention and then pointed over to his Ivysaur. ”Have these two fly over head and rain down some sleep powder.”