BOMB DELIVERY

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 23:47:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

There was a short silence after Annie’s question as Bo worked through everything that had just been revealed. Then she jammed down her own radio’s talk button - leaving it in the on position even when she set it down. “Did… Did that old lady just call us stupid?!” Bo didn’t know where to start. One second they were inching along in traffic and the next they were blazing uncontrollably down the road -- apparently at the mercy of someone who thought it was a good idea to knowingly ride alongside bombs.

Then it clicked: Bo knew exactly where to start.

“Tell us it’s illegal to break into their system…” She huffed and grasped her bag on the floor. A few moments later, she released her magnemite and klang and started working on fishing out a screw driver. ”A’right, boys,” She glanced at the window, wondering if Annie could fit through it. Finally, her fingers jammed against her old, sturdy screwdriver and she yanked it out of the bag. ”Bust out that window, would you?”

She unlatched her seat belt, dragged herself into the passenger side seat, and felt around the edges of the panel for the weakest spot. ”Annie, don’t get too close to that window, I’m going to see if we can break it.” Unsure how much Annie could hear, she made sure her voice was raised. Her partners turned their attention to the small window that connected the cabin and the trailer. Klang took his turn first and used gear grind, making two heavy strikes against the glass.

Unaware that Annie had already made a move to put everyone to sleep, Bo continued on in her irritation: ”Look, you creepy old woman, I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to blow things up too, so I don’t think you’re making too great an argument here.” With that she jammed her screwdriver into a crevice in the plastic that protected the computer in front of her. She continued to grumble to herself as she worked out a plan to get Annie away from the creepy woman and continued to pry at the dashboard in front of her. Her intention was to get at the mainframe behind the computer -- if she could just get to the more sensitive computer parts, maybe she could reset it with a shock from Barr.

>> Bo is trying to break into the panel that protects the computer-y bits in hopes to shock it and reset the auto-pilot system.
>> Bo's Klang is using gear grind to break through the window between the cabin and the trailer to get to Annie.
>> , ,

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 6:18:14 GMT
shiv Avatar

summary of event:

and his team eventually apprehend the leader of the criminals. although there is much chaos and damage caused in the streets— the target's vehicle does not detonate with the cargo. the man is slain indirectly in a terrible pile-up, while manages to slip away. mission accomplished.[break][break]

rewards: 50 pokedollars, 5 infamy, 1x gachapon ticket.