Rehabilitation [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Rehabilitation [c]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 9:54:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

”Knock, knock.”

It’s both a greeting, and onomatopoeia. He pokes his head into the room and knocks on the already open door. There are seats near his colleague’s bed, but Alex prefers to stay on his feet for the time being. It makes all the jokes he’s thought of on his way there all the more potent. ”Ian, my boy, don’t bother getting up…” Get it? That was one about Ian’s injuries. ”...I just came to make sure you haven’t murdered anyone yet.” and that one was about his short temper. Alex was going to have a field day.

@yiannis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Rehabilitation [c]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 11:19:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

He sets down a form that he was initialing. Now that he's bedridden, he no longer has an excuse to put off these administrative tasks. Death by busywork.

"Cut the crap, Alex. You could have sent someone if you wanted." Ian is in a better mood than he was yesterday. His words are filled with fondness. "Where's my fruit basket?"

@alexander
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Rehabilitation [c]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2018 12:07:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Indeed, I could have..." he concedes, just barely "...but I like my mockery to have a personal touch." he kisses his own fingertips for emphasis, the sound of it purposefully obnoxious. He expected more of fight, however, and, at the sight of a rather calm Yiannis, relents for a moment and responds genuinely to the question asked of him, as slightly facetious as it might be. "My assistant is outside. I'll tell her to pick one up."

How are you, my friend is the kind of inquiry with all too obvious an answer. My fucking legs hurt is the kind of response Alex would anticipate. Something along those lines. As such, he doesn't bother. Instead, he focuses on making their expedition into that deathly cavern seem at least somewhat worth it.

"Vera and I discovered something never-before-seen in that cave, Ian. And I'm not talking about that regirock..."

@yiannis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Rehabilitation [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 3:04:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Tell her that I don't like kiwis." Ian leans back into his bed.

Bantering with Alex beats talking to someone from Ever Grande. He doesn't have any room to question Ian's judgement, since he was also very nearly squashed by a stone golem.

"Appreciate you and all, Alex, but I don't really want to hear about some cave drawings unless they point me to Team Rocket's lair."

@alexander
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times