slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
endicott manor [m]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 13:15:06 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
 two pokemon walked with the man at each side, a skitty and a tesdiursa. their eyes would look every which way as shadows bounded from each barren tree that lined their path. wind shook their branches to and fro, as an icy chill crept up their backs. autumn was definitely here.

the aesthetics brought along with autumn was something else kim adored. the orange leaves decorating the ground, the fashion to accommodate the weather, and that creepy feeling that came with a certain month. it was all so perfect.

and to make things better, there was apparently something going on at an abandoned mansion, something about a ghost problem? that was just what he needed to get his spooky meter ticked up.

he’d arrive with a giddy expression, looking in the satchel he had brought with him, filled with ghost hunting goodies, waiting for his partner to arrive.

@ben
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
endicott manor [m]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 20:52:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Checking out an old mansion for ghosts wasn't exactly the kind of important battles that Ben craved, but there was a part of him that absolutely couldn't deny that it sounded exciting. Having stocked up on snacks, in case they had to stay the night here, and ghost hunting gadgets Ben made his way to where the mansion was. He wasn't exactly sure who he'd be working with but the spark of excitement in him for the ghost hunting made him eager to work with anyone.

Approaching the mansion Ben couldn't help but chuckle a bit to himself as he saw the other man waiting outside of the mansion, they had worked together on a mission in the past and they got along..decently well from what he remembered. Following behind the one eyed man this time would be his Mawile, the dual typed pokemon sticking close to its trainer. Mawile was probably one of two pokemon he had that were actually small enough to fit through the door to this place.

"Hey again man, its Ben." He called out as he approached, not wanting to spook the guy already by just randomly showing up next to him. He also wasn't too sure if the other guy even remembered him so another introduction was added.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
endicott manor [m]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 22:10:29 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar

ugly man…

was again his first thought. while he held no ill will towards him, he couldn’t help but judge him based on his appearance.

the two pokemon clung to his legs, scared out of their wits by the already scary looking man and the mouth headed pokemon by his side.

let's go ghost hunting.

turning, he’d push the door open, the squeaky hinges sounding throughout the otherwise silent mansion.

he couldn’t hide his giddiness as he stepped in, the skitty and teddiursa botch climbing higher to cling onto his back.
@ben
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
endicott manor [m]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2018 18:16:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

On the bright side he had already managed to get more out of the other guy then he did on the last mission! Maybe this ghost hunting thing wouldn't be as unpleasant as the beach clean up operation. While this mission might not be the most important thing either it at least sounded like it would be a ton of fun. Either they'd find some real scary ghosts or just some ghost pokemon lurking around. Ben would totally be okay with adding a ghost pokemon to his team.

"Lets go." He blurted out in response as he followed the other man into the old mansion, his Mawile silently walking behind him still. "Brought some snacks too if you want any.." Ben added in as he started to dig around in his bag, pulling out one of the ghost hunting gadgets he had bought in preparation.

It was something called an EMF meter? Ben didn't remember much about how to work it or even if there was anything he had to do aside from just flipping the switch and turning the little black box on. All he knew was that it should make a bunch of noise if there were ghosts near by or something. For now he simply turned the box on and stared at it, no noticeable noise coming out of it yet.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
endicott manor [m]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2018 23:27:03 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
his eagerness would only increase once he entered the mansion, looking around with a smile as the man behind him talked of snacks and ghost hunting equipment. it just so happens that he had brought the same thing. he'd turn to the man, taking out a gadget of seemingly higher quality than the other man's.

"twinsies! i got snacks too, but they're for my pokemon. i don't want to eat anything just to have a ghost make me throw it up."

turning around he'd make his way forward, the pokemon clinging tighter and tighter to the man's clothes. the mansion was creepy alright, but from the looks of it, it wasn't haunted.

@ben
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
endicott manor [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2018 21:15:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Why would it make you throw it up?" Ben blurted out as he fiddled around with his own meter, he wasn't sure if the guy meant that the sight of a ghost would make him that scared, or if the ghost would literally make him throw up. After asking that he looked over at the other guy's emf meter, it looked a lot better then his and definitely more expensive. Ben didn't have much money so he couldn't go all out on this stuff, most of it was honestly just grabbed at a yard sale.

Following behind the other guy Ben reached into the side pocket of his bag, pulling out a few pieces of pokefood and tossing it straight behind his mawille. Though the pokemon's extra mouth that hung from the top of its head snatched the bits of food out of the air.

For now Ben just continued moving behind the other guy, it made more sense for someone to watch their back in case this place actually was haunted.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
endicott manor [m]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2018 17:47:24 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
A bang would sound not far off from the two, Kim immediately looking at his ghost detector,frowning visibly. The thing didn’t move an inch.

...I guess we should check it out.

Waving for the man to follow he would lead the way, towards the origin of the sound, a door half opened. As he slowly pushed against it the purple of his hair would move in with his head as he peeked through the crack, spotting a man heating up a small pot on a hot plate.

It's just a guy.” He would whisper to his partner, peering back before he spoke yet again. “A wanted guy…

Pushing the door open he would step in speaking in a lackluster tone.

Put your hands up, you’re under arrest.

This guy has been wanted for a string of petty crimes, vandalism, theft, money laundering, selling without a permit,the usual.

Ignoring the command given by Kim, the man would quickly shoot up, throwing an emptied can towards the two officers before running towards a connecting room, away from them, knocking over the hot plate jn the process.

Take the hallway, don't let him get away. ” Kim would say in a calm tone as he rushed after the man, following the route the criminal ltok through the connecting room.
@ben
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay