Balance's Borrowed Shtuff

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Balance's Borrowed Shtuff
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2020 21:15:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

ONE MORE TIME AROUND IS ALL I ASK FOR NOW

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

behind my eyes, i keep my truth from you. no one enters the secret place, the barrier only i embrace. time is fleeting, now, they say. take time to look inside and face the change! dig down deep to find the man i thought i was. a dog on the treadmill panting - the master pulls the leash, laughing. now, i can't remember why i needed to run, needed to try so hard. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home again. "work hard in life, boy, there's paradise in the end." year after year, we struggle to gain the happiness our parents never claimed. they told us all we had to do was do what we're told, buy what was sold, invest in gold, and never get old. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home again.[break][break]

one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home.[break][break]

behind my eyes, i keep my truth from you. no one enters the secret place, the barrier only i embrace. time is fleeting, now, they say. take time to look inside and face the change! dig down deep to find the man i thought i was. a dog on the treadmill panting - the master pulls the leash, laughing. now, i can't remember why i needed to run, needed to try so hard. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home again. "work hard in life, boy, there's paradise in the end." year after year, we struggle to gain the happiness our parents never claimed. they told us all we had to do was do what we're told, buy what was sold, invest in gold, and never get old. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home again.[break][break]

one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home.

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR @pharaohleap

[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]NICKNAME

GENDER // ABILITY // TYPE(S)
[attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
Details[break]
EXTRA LINE HERE

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #2b2b2b;background-color:#2e2e2e;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#343434;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#19d6e6;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #19d6e6;border-bottom:solid 15px #19d6e6;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-bottom:solid 15px #2e2e2e;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #19d6e6;border-left:solid 10px #19d6e6;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2e2e2e;border-left:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #343434;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#19d6e6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#19d6e6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#2e2e2e;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#19d6e6;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#19d6e6;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#343434;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#858585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

Will be using this as my main template as well as for Single Battles only!