harbor hearts [s]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 5:03:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

[attr="class","uthegood"]

Laiger was still getting stronger. That was good. Sarah wondered how strong a little Cydaquil could get though. She did tend to prefer stronger pokemon on her own party. Even though she was relatively new to battling, having mostly participating in contests with her Slowbro in the past, she still understood the mechanics very well. She also understood how pokemon stats were calculated and interpreted in a real life setting... so she knew even the world's strongest Cyndaquil would never measure up to the world's best Typhlosion. She wondered if Sigmund was trying to help Laiger evolve right now.[break][break]

Sarah moved closer to Sigmund to coil her arm around his and then rested her head comfortably on his shoulder. [break][break]

"Yeah... there was a trainer who was abusing him after he lost a battle to a grass-type," Sarah explained. "I stood up for the Quilava and the trained decided it wasn't worth his time and released him. I took him in and me and Slowbro healed him up."

[attr="class","udlz"]
this is beginning to feel like
[break]THE LONG WINDED[break]
blues of the never static explosion devoted to crushing the broken and shoving their souls to ghost—you set your sights

[attr="class","utheugly"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
[newclass=.uradio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.udlz] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood b] font:10.5px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood i] font-style: normal; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthebad]width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 6px; float: left; padding: 2px;[/newclass][newclass=.utheugly]background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly a]font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase;color:#1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 5:23:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
Good on the inside isn't enough! Bring it outside every day, too!
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

jambalayaaa

THEME

slateport city
Sigmund warmly smiled when his beloved drew herself closer, reminding himself how lucky he was to be with someone as cute and quietly valiant as she. As she explained the circumstances of her encounter with the Quilava, his image of her was only further validated. "Wow," He expressed in awe, their footsteps drawing them to the shack-like restaurant's front entrance. "That's so cool of you, though... I'm glad you were there to help it out. Trainers like that make me sick!"

As they entered, traveling through a wide front porch area with tables, the rich smell of seafood and gumbo would wash over their sense of smell like a wave. Ratatoskr, enraptured by it, nearly fell off of Sigmund's shoulder sniffing it up! Just before they entered the two-story building, however, Sigmund stopped at a hostess' lectern posted at the side. A menu was framed beside it, and he excitedly read over its contents as they waited for the hostess to return. Meanwhile, on the other side of the entrance, another sign was posted. It said that pokémon were allowed at the outdoor tables, but not indoors.

Unaware of that for now, Sigmund pointed out one of the menu options to his girlfriend. "This 'jambalaya' sounds really good. Do you like what you see here, Sair-Bear?" He asked, turning towards her brightly.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 5:45:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Sarah didn't particularly care if a place didn't allow pokemon in. Her pokemon didn't mind being in their pokeballs, but she also wasn't particularly use to places like this. In Azalea Town she couldn't think of a single place that didn't allow pokemon. The people lived so close to their pokemon there. They lived in a forest and were almost one with nature, especially grass and bug type pokemon. And they also had the Slowpoke well just outside of town. [break][break]

Sarah nodded her head, interested in going to the place because it also smelled great. She didn't mind sitting inside or outside, for that matter. Having some privacy with Sigmund wouldn't have been bad. They couldn't make out in front of Toskr, after all. Then again, it wasn't like they would make out inside of a restaurant in any case... as a matter of fact, Sarah was beginning to wonder now why they hadn't just stayed at the hotel a little longer. Oh! Right, it was so they could have food.[break][break]

"Yeah, it looks good," Sarah agreed. "Should we eat outdoors, then?"

[attr="class","udlz"]
blues of the never static explosion devoted to crushing the broken and shoving their souls to ghost—you set your sights

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
[newclass=.uradio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.udlz] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood b] font:10.5px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood i] font-style: normal; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthebad]width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 6px; float: left; padding: 2px;[/newclass][newclass=.utheugly]background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly a]font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase;color:#1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 6:23:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

catfish in the pkmn world?

THEME

everyday date
"Outdoors sounds great." Sigmund agreed. "It's such a nice day, too! Hard to tell it's still wintertime."

A moment afterwards their hostess would arrive, upon which the couple informed her of their preference and were lead to a private table at the corner of the restaurant's idyllic front porch. Sitting across from Sarah, Sigmund was quick to pass her a menu before opening one himself. He'd already set his mind on jambalaya, but the seafood options here sounded incredibly unique and interesting, too.

In the meantime, Ratatoskr would hop off his arm and onto the edge of the front porch. Though it was eager for a taste of the food it smelled, the little rodent seemed clever enough to know it wouldn't arrive for some time. So it scampered down into the bushes below, looking to explore the area a bit before returning later. Sigmund appeared to pay him no mind, but in reality trusted his dear Emolga to be safe and return with no issue before long.

"Something catch your eye?" Sigmund asked, his hazel eyes peeking over his menu with a crinkle of delight. "I didn't know they could cook catfish so many ways."
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 6:31:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Sarah was looking through the menu in no time. There really were a lot of options here, but something few knew was that Sarah didn't care much for seafood. She hid it well though, because there were certain seafoods she liked so much that they made it easy for her to eat at such restaurants, just without much variety. Hence, she tended to order the same types of food over and over again, while being uninterested in trying the things that other people ordered.[break][break]

"Well... The Shrimp Tacos look good," Sarah said, unsure of what Sigmund would think about her more bland order. [break][break]

Still, she was somewhat determined to go for it. She was also pleased to notice that this particular restaurant didn't serve slowpoke tails, one of the few things that really got to Sarah's nerves. She'd boycotted restaurants that did such in the past.[break][break]

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 6:46:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

belly drum please

THEME

everyday date
"Neat!" Sigmund replied, closing his menu shut, setting it down, and checking the back of it for the beverage selection. Trailing his finger down every option, he eventually stopped at one that caught his interest. "Oo, fresh mint iced tea... sounds yummy." He cooed, straightening in his seat before stretching upwards. "Welp, I'm set on what to order. Jambalaya with smoked chicken and sausage and some mint tea." He smiled at his girlfriend before lowering his hands and drumming his belly eagerly. "My body is ready!"

Meanwhile, his Emolga would scamper up the side of one of the beams holding up the front porch ceiling and onto the roof above. A trio of Wingull perched along its edge eyed the flying squirrel warily as it sniffed around. They were waiting for the cooks of the restaurant to throw out their trash into the dumpster out back. One of them squawked at him. If the rodent wanted trouble fighting for those scraps, then it would certainly receive it!

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 6:52:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

And Sigmund didn't think her order was boring at all... or at the very least, if he did, then he kept it to himself. Sarah squinted her eyes, examining him skeptically as she wondered what was really going on in his head. That she had ordered this, or something similar, basically every time they went to a seafood restaurant... and yet he never had anything to say. What an oddball he was if he didn't think it was weird.[break][break]

She wondered if Sigmund was simply the type who wouldn't judge her negatively, even if he noticed something that was negative. Well, with things on the other foot, Sarah was certain Sigmund had noticed that she would tease him for whatever peculiar quirks she noticed in him.[break][break]

Sarah's eyes rolled to the side, upward, and then back to Sigmund.[break][break]

"Y'know... you should call me Sair-bear a little less. It's a cute pet name, but only when it's used when you really mean it," she said.

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 7:10:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

always my sair-bear

THEME

everyday date
Unlike Sarah, who was consistent in more than just her choice in seafood, Sigmund was considerably more spontaneous and, well... adventurous. He loved trying new things and, though he hadn't ordered the alligator platter or any of the variations of catfish they offered, jambalaya was something he'd never tasted or even heard about either. Perhaps it was a symptom of him being too wrapped up in his own exploration of food and other new and exciting things, but Sarah being consistent about things brought a warm sense of familiarity. One that kept him from pointing it out as anything negative or weird. 

Sarah, on the other hand... well, she liked pointing things out. And Sigmund couldn't say he didn't like that about her either, because he did. It usually brought to light some interesting things; made him see things differently. He just needed to be careful with his own understanding of her words before he spoke. He knew from experience.

"W-What... but I always do mean it." He tilted his head confusedly, but kept his bright smile as he lightly furrowed his brow. Was she playing a joke? Figuring her out was hard sometimes. Deciding action spoke louder than words, he placed his hands on his lap and began to utter the nickname, inching forward each time he said it until he was practically leaning over the entirety of the round table. "'Sair-Bear. Sair-Bear. Sair-Bear.'" He spoke, his bright eyes and expression flushing with endearment. Then, reaching out, he gently 'booped' her nose with his finger. "See?" The blonde grinned.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 7:21:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Sarah squinted intensely at Sigmund again beneath the veil of her glasses, this time, surely with him noticing that she was doing it. She didn't trust that he always meant it. And if he did, what a weirdo. Sure, it was also one of the things that drew her to him, but she was frequently asking herself if he was real. But, as was that one quote Sarah had heard from Sigmund before "bring it on the outside" or something like that. Sarah didn't remember it verbatim... the point was she could only judge him for what was on the outside. And she had to believe what she saw until he contradicted himself somehow. When he did that, she would call him out on it.[break][break]

Sarah didn't quite react to his barrage of pet names. And her eyes followed his finger to her nose, until she couldn't. [break][break]

"This is why you never get laid." she teased, completely straight-faced.[break][break]

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 7:37:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

always my sair-bear

THEME

everyday date
Sigmund wasn't always one to overdramatize things. But, when he was, the blonde was a complete natural at it. As if struck by an arrow to the heart (which, figuratively speaking, he was) the lad's top-half collapsed onto the table. His left hand clutched at his chest while his right reached up to the sky like a trembling claw before closing into a fist. "ACK." The dismayed croak of a boy begging for mercy, in front a steely-eyed girl he did not expect to show any sympathy whatsoever— particularly because she knew all too well that he was joking and being a dork.

Well, mostly anyway.

As it so happened, their waiter would arrive just in time to capture the Shakespearean scene. Visibly confused, the tanned gentleman would shift his blinking eyes between the two teens before clearing his throat to request their attention. "Ahem," And the boy would suddenly snap out of it, pulling back and off the table before straightening in his seat and acknowledging the man with a smile and a slight blush on his cheeks. "Yes, well... welcome to Fleur's. I shall be your waiter, Trudy. Are we ready to order?" He asked expectantly, pulling out a pad.

"Smoked sausage and chicken jambalaya, please! With corn bread! And a mint iced tea! And, uh... whatever Sair-Bear wants, too." Sigmund beamed, shifting his playfully narrowed eyes at his girlfriend after.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 7:53:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Sarah did laugh at Sigmund's reaction... on the inside and she wasn't going to bring it out. No reason for him to know. She was also well aware that she had one of those personalities that allowed her to keep a poker face. In fact, the act of outward laughing often required a conscious effort. She was the type who could watch a comedy that she loved without cracking a single giggle. Yeah, she could do that and she'd done it before. Well, maybe she'd smile here and there, but actually breaking out into laughter would never happen unless Sigmund held her down and tickled her... an act which she could never put past him.[break][break]

The waiter arrived and Sigmund was quick to put in an order. Sarah only spoke up after Sigmund paused, wondering, in fact, why she needed to speak up at all. [break][break]

"Well, as I already told my boyfriend, I want the Shrimp Taco combo..." Sarah said. "But I guess he couldn't remember that for the thirty seconds it took for you to get here."[break][break]

Yes, Sarah was teasing him, but she also wondered if she was laying it on a little too thick. As she'd just told him after she got off the boat, she loved him.... and that hadn't changed. He'd always known that she was the type to say things as she did now, but... then again he was calling her Sair-Bear playfully, yet passive aggressively. It did sort of make her feel entitled... even if at the end of the day he was likely successfully conditioning her to believe Sair-Bear was her real name.[break][break]

"For my drink, just water," Of course, only now was she realizing that what Sigmund had ordered sounded good. It wasn't even seafood though. Sausage and chicken... Sarah liked both of those things. But she couldn't go back on her order, not at a place specializing in seafood. But she wondered if she had made a mistake.[break][break]

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 22:37:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

the meaning behind a nickname

THEME

everyday date
Sigmund propped his elbows on the table and rested his chin on the butt of his palm as he made sheep's eyes at his girlfriend, listening to her as she 'complained' about him to their waiter. His smile grew wide and his eyes narrowed in a lovingly manner before he replied with a simple, "I love it when you call me 'my boyfriend'." The waiter, in turn, appeared wholly indifferent. He finished scrawling their orders on the notepad then, without a word (because teenagers apparently didn't need to be given courteous service), he left. The couple was left to trust that he would return with their beverages, at the very least, in a reasonable amount of time.

Suddenly dropping his hand from his chin and folding his arms across the table's edge, the young blonde leaned his body forward slightly as he realized something. "Hey, what do you think calling you Sair-Bear means to me anyway? You told me not to use it unless I meant it... maybe I'm missing something." He wondered, keeping his eyes on her but reaching for the little basket of sweeteners at the center of the table, absentmindedly flipping through each packet as if they were music records.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 23:42:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Sarah's lips did respond by curling into a smile as response to Sigmund's comment. She even blushed a little. But she didn't say anything in response to it, instead waiting for the waiter to finish up with their orders. Once he was done, he walked away pretty indifferently, leaving Sarah and Sigmund together at the table... Sarah a bit surprised at his lack of amiability. [break][break]

Sigmund looked so serious over there. Sarah's eyes trailed as his hand fell from his chin and his arms folded over his chest. She wondered what it was that he'd say next, and her attention trailed after his words. [break][break]

"Is this really what you want to talk about?" Sarah asked him. "Sounds like a boring topic.."

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 3:20:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

maybe something to revolve a plot around later

THEME

everyday date
His fingers paused from their idle toying with the sweetener packets, and Sigmund smiled. She knew him too well. He'd found her out earlier, too, and he hoped she knew that he'd caught her smiling and blushing. When it came to the nickname, though, he was only really asking because he wanted to continue poking fun at it.

And, hey, if she really wanted to know what it meant to him, he'd tell her that, too. But alas, he continued.

"Mm, no. There's a lot more we can talk about instead. How are things back in Johto, for one. Um..." He tapped his chin pensively, glancing away momentarily before raising his brows and turning back to her when he had another topic. "Oh! And are you still thinking about enrolling into a Pokémon Academy? There's a really popular one in Rustboro City if you wanted to take a tour." He informed her happily.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 4:00:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Sarah was actually quite relieved that Sigmund had decided to move along the conversation. She didn't want to belabor the topic any more than she had to, and if he forced her to talk, she'd be forced to explain something that was more of a feeling than a logical thought. After all, it was just a name... and Sarah realized that. Same thing as if he spent his time calling her buttface or something. Words were just word, endearing or offensive. They shouldn't bother someone or make you feel anything at all... right? So why did she want Sair-Bear to be reserved for special occasions? Well, she certainly didn't want anyone thinking her actual name was Sair-Bear.[break][break]

"Is that your hint that I should move to Hoenn to join the academy?" Sarah asked. "I already know anything they could teach there from my own studies, I'm sure. Besides, if I became a student I wouldn't be able to spend time with you. You don't even live in Rustboro."[break][break]

Sarah insisted. She sighed and looked upward.[break][break]

"Can't say I wouldn't mind having a reason to be closer though, but I definitely wouldn't want to come all the way to live alone. There's no way in heck you could ever convince my father to leave Johto."

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal