harbor hearts [s]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 5:35:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The S.S. Anne bellowed three times from its massive horn, announcing its slow arrival into Slateport Harbor. Wingull scattered about in the sky as the air shook, cawing obnoxiously while others scavenged for scraps at the nearby wharf and the various diners and taverns there. At a docking station occupied by other people awaiting their loved ones, Sigmund Sauer and his trusty Emolga eagerly waited for the ship to set down its crossway and allow the passengers to disembark.

"Emmmool." The Emolga on his shoulder awed at the sight of the ship, smiling back at the people who excitedly waved from the second and third floors of the vessel. He wished he could be up there, just so he could glide back down again!

"Keep an eye out for Sarah, Toskr," Sigmund spoke, setting a hand over his eyes to shield them from the mid-day sun. "I'm sure she'll be looking for us, too!" It was the last day of the year, and his girlfriend would be in his arms again soon. He couldn't be more excited if he'd won the lottery!

— @kazai

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 5:51:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

[attr="class","uthegood"]

It was a long trip from the Kanto region, where Sarah had already preemptively celebrated New Years with her grandparents and her father. Leaving from Vermillion City, she was now on her way to Slateport to visit a very special boy. It felt like the end of the world when Sigmund first moved away from Johto. They had never lived in the same city before, with Sarah being from the small town of Azalea, but at least they lived close enough that they could see each other with a drive of less than an hour. But now, it had to be such a big deal for them to see each other.[break][break]

It was New Years now, and Sarah would get to stay until after her sixteenth birthday in just a couple weeks. She was only preying that she had everything she needed to survive. A suitcase full of clothes and other necessary items, plus pokeballs and those things just in case she came across something unique. And of course she had her new Ponyta that her father had given her... just in case. Unfortunately, the Ponyta was still pretty young and not quite large enough for both her and Sigmund to ride.[break][break]

Sarah was one of the first to get off the boat and to walk down onto the dock. She knew Sigmund would be around here somewhere, but where?[break][break]

Sarah reached down to her belt and pulled off a pokeball.[break][break]

"Grumpy! It's time to fly!" She tossed the ball into the air and the giant Mantis came flying out, wings fluttering as he was meters above. "See if you can find Sigmund and bring him here!"[break][break]

Of course, Sarah thought it more likely that Sigmund would see the Scyther first, after all it was a large and relatively unique pokemon in the air.

[attr="class","udlz"]
this is beginning to feel like
[break]THE LONG WINDED[break]
blues of the never static explosion devoted to crushing the broken and shoving their souls to ghost—you set your sights

[attr="class","utheugly"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
[newclass=.uradio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.udlz] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood b] font:10.5px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood i] font-style: normal; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthebad]width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 6px; float: left; padding: 2px;[/newclass][newclass=.utheugly]background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly a]font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase;color:#1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 6:07:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

After the crossway had been set between the docking bay and the ship, however, Sarah was nowhere in sight! A crowd of people disembarked, moving past Sigmund and Ratatoskr to greet and hug their loved ones. Meanwhile, the pair looked desperately ahead for any sign of the person they waited for. Little did they know that another crossway had been set from the end of the ship, at a different docking bay. Thankfully, the Emolga on Sigmund's shoulder caught sight of a peculiar green shape in the air from the corner of its eye.

"E... Emol? Emol!"

The flying squirrel cheered, recognizing its old foe from the National Park Bug Contest some time ago. After patting Sigmund's cheek repeatedly and pulling his chin in the direction it wanted him to look, the Emolga finally managed to get its trainer to recognize the flying Scyther as well. And, in the distance, Sarah Dandy herself. Sigmund beamed.

In a burst of motion that forced Ratatoskr to hold on tightly to the sleeve of his jacket, the blonde maneuvered his way past the crowd on his side docking bay before sprinting towards the opposite end. Excitedly waving his hand in the air, with sunlight practically shining from his hazel eyes, he shouted out loud to catch her attention. "Sarah! Sarah, it's me! Sigmund!" He grinned, his partner mimicking the action with a wave of its own.

"Emmoool!!"

— @kazai

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 6:26:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Oh, Sigmund didn't need to introduce his name, Sarah knew him by voice alone. She immediately turned toward him after he was just a couple words in. Grumpy lowered herself down to the ground to stand beside Sarah as she made her way toward him. Once close, she threw her arms around him in a tight hug. It felt so surreal to finally have him in her arms again after all these months. She missed him so much.[break][break]

Once she had held him for a few seconds, she planted a kiss on him and then pulled back a bit, still aiming to catch his hands in hers and hold his between them.[break][break]

"Siggy, I missed you so much!" Sarah said excitedly. [break][break]

"SCY!" Grumpy agreed. [break][break]

"I was starting to think you actually are a computer monitor..." Sarah said. "Now hurry up and introduce me to your new girlfriend!"

[attr="class","udlz"]
blues of the never static explosion devoted to crushing the broken and shoving their souls to ghost—you set your sights

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
[newclass=.uradio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.udlz] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood b] font:10.5px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood i] font-style: normal; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthebad]width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 6px; float: left; padding: 2px;[/newclass][newclass=.utheugly]background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly a]font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase;color:#1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 6:58:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

In the short time they'd been apart, seeing her in person again vividly brought to light all the little changes about her. Her hair had grown longer. Her facial features were more... defined? And, when she hugged him tightly and he hugged her back, he could feel that she'd grown. He buried his nose in her neck and enjoyed the immensely pleasant fragrance from her perfume. That hadn't changed. Neither had the brightness in her eyes when they pulled away from each other to kiss.

"I missed you, too, Sair Bear." He cooed, briefly cuddling the tip of their noses together as they held hands. His Emolga, in the meantime, saw it fitting to transfer himself from Sigmund's shoulder onto Sarah's instead. It nuzzled her cheek with its own.

"Emmol!"

Sigmund laughed and pulled her with him as he began to guide her out of the docking bay. New girlfriend, huh? "Which one?" He winked with a smirk, laughing his dumb joke away promptly thereafter. "I'm kidding of course. Romance just isn't in my programming." Ratatoskr groaned. He didn't understand the jokes of his trainer. But he still somehow knew they were bad.

"Emmol..."

— @kazai

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 7:12:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Sarah smirked. Yeah, kidding. He better be kidding! She hadn't traveled all the way to the Hoenn region just to find out about his other girlfriend. She chuckled a little at the joke that she had encouraged while trying to swallow any self-conscious thoughts that she may or may not have been having. She pat the little Emolga on her shoulder, having come to know this pokemon quite a bit over the months that she and Sigmund were together before his move.[break][break]

"Missed you too, Toskr," Sarah said, now following behind Sigmund as he led, hand in hand. Sarah had never been to the Hoenn region before, and everything seemed so different from Johto and Kanto.[break][break]

"Romance isn-... well, I know you don't consider us just friends," Sarah said teasingly, although she wouldn't admit she was a little confused by Sigmund's statement. Wasn't he basically all about romance? At least in the way she knew him. Or maybe he was joking? [break][break]

In any case, Grumpy trailed behind them and Sarah didn't call him back into the pokeball because she knew he was likely enjoying some time to stretch his legs, absorbing the environment as they walked along, as well as the chance to appreciate seeing his old, albeit brief, trainer.[break][break]

"So I'm putting myself in your hands now, Siggy," Sarah said, her free hand pulling along a rolling suitcase. "Where exactly is it that we're going now?"

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 7:38:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

When he'd first met Sarah, she hadn't been so playful. Knowing a part of her could still be unsure at times, and sensing a bit of that now, Sigmund laced his fingers with hers and gave her hand reassuring squeeze. He then cautiously shifted his eyes to and fro, as if looking for any eavesdropping spies hiding behind newspapers and telephone poles. "Shh," He began, raising a finger to his mouth with his free hand. "If they find out how much space you really take in my CPU, I'll be scrap metal!" Sigmund chuckled, swinging their hands together. He knew she was teasing, but 'just friends' was well beyond what they were or ever would be.

After briefly meeting eyes with Grumpy the Scyther, and offering a silent 'sup' in the gesture of a nod, Sigmund turned back to the path ahead as he lead them out of the salty harbor. Just as he pulled them towards the border of a nearby warehouse, to hopefully minimize the risk of having any Wingull dung drop on them, Sarah asked where they were going.

"Well, I already checked into our hotel for us. I was thinking we stop by there to drop off your luggage before heading out into town! The boulevard it's on is just around the corner here."

The docking bay entrance was, indeed, just a minute of a walk ahead of them. It was the end of a boulevard that consisted of a roundabout for cars to drop-off and pick up passengers, a ticket station for departing ships, and a cross street that lead towards the fisherman's wharf and pier. The scent of freshly grilled cod mingled with the natural ocean spray in the air. If Sarah was hungry, Sigmund thought, they could go there.

— @kazai

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 15:15:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Such a watery region... Sarah was sure that Dopey would have loved to be out and enjoying the fresh air. Not to mention, cod was like the perfect food for him... even though Sarah attempted to stay away from giving him human food. He always seemed to find a way to defy the rules that had been put forth for him.[break][break]

"Ohhh! Okay," Sarah agreed, ready to go to their hotel immediately so that she could drop off this large bag. That said, she wasn't tired in the slightest. She had plenty of time to sleep when she was taking breaks from the festivities on the S.S. Anne. Now it was time to enjoy Sigmund's company.[break][break]

Her eyes gazed over to him where she could look opposite the side of the Emolga on her shoulder and just take in the sight of Sigmund as he walked slightly in front of her. She simply couldn't hide how happy she was to see him, and if she did manage to, it was only because his back was to her right now.[break][break]

"Siggy... I missed you so much and I love you so much more," Sarah confessed in an attempt to quell her racing heart. "I'm so glad to be with you again."

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 21:20:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Sigmund blushed a little when he heard Sarah express how much she loved and had missed him. He turned over to look at her as they walked, gently reeling her in close with his hand before pecking her lips with his own. "I love you more." He teased, pulling back and affectionately squeezing her hand. "The time we spent apart felt like eons. I'm so happy to have you here." They rounded the corner and proceeded up the boulevard, away from the docking station and the massive sea vessel known as the S.S. Anne.

It would take them minutes before they arrived to the quaint Captain Ahab Hotel, a pastel yellow building with striped white and blue flags, four pools, and a lovely Wailord fountain outside.

| | |

Having changed into a black polo shirt, white shorts, and a pair of black sport shoes, Sigmund checked his traveler's backpack to make sure he'd left the hotel room with everything he needed. Money, check. Spare Pokéballs (because WHO KNOWS what wild Pokémon they might find), check. Sarah's secret 'Welcome to Hoenn!' present, check. But he stuffed it away and zipped up the backpack quickly as she approached him from the front desk. Standing at the center of the fancy hotel lobby, Sigmund threw on his bag over his shoulders and smiled brightly at her. "Got your copy of the hotel keycard?" He asked.

Ratatoskr, who had been people-watching from a chandelier above, was quick to jump off and glide down onto Sigmund's shoulder. "Emol!" He was eager to get a move on and explore Slateport with his fave people!

— @kazai

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 16:46:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

"Of course I do," Sarah answered him. She wasn't going to be leaving a key card behind, even if she didn't think it necessary for her to have it when they were going to be glued at the hip regardless. She had her cell phone as well, and she had changed into clothes that looked exactly the same as the first pair of clothes that she had wore. Boring as it may have been, half of Sarah's wardrobe looked like different colors and versions of the same outfit, including denim shorts and sleeveless hoodies. Less visible were the contacts she wore.[break][break]

"I'm starving. Lets check out one of those food stands out there," Sarah suggested. "By the way, how long are we staying in Slateport for?"

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 17:34:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
Good on the inside isn't enough! Bring it outside every day, too!
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

added new pokémon to his roster!

THEME

slateport city
Sigmund was relieved when Sarah suggested they go eat somewhere. He'd been feeling the rumble in his stomach himself for last half hour! "I know just the place!" He beamed, tucking his hands underneath the straps of his backpack. When she asked her next question, however, he wasn't so sure. "Well, I was actually going to ask you the same question soon. We currently have the hotel booked for the whole day after new years, but the following morning we're scheduled to check out. I can extend it if you wanna spend some extra time doing everything there is to do in Slateport, though!"

As he talked they walked, heading outside of the hotel lobby and back into the early afternoon sunlight of Slateport City. "Otherwise, I was thinking we could take a Corviknight cab back to Sootopolis so you could say hi to my mom and see my new place."

Enjoying the rich salty breeze atop Sigmund's shoulder, Ratatoskr cooed with a wide smile. "Emmmmol."

The scent of freshly grilled food was nearby, too!
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 3:53:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Well that was quite the thought, however Sarah was certain that she didn't want to spend all of her time in Slateport when Sigmund and his family lived in Sootopolis. Perhaps the decision wasn't so important to make right now, however Sarah did have some curiosity as to what the plan was. And it was nice to know that she might get the opportunity to see Sigmund's mom again.[break][break]

"That sounds fun, Siggy," Sarah said excitedly. "I don't know much about Sootopolis, but I heard it's underwater."[break][break]

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2020 5:56:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

exotic foods, ahoy!

THEME

slateport city
Sigmund beamed when she showed excitement for the idea and tugged her in close to affectionately nuzzle her cheek with his nose. "Great. You're gonna love Sootopolis!" He insisted, pulling his face away from hers as they went down the sidewalk and passed by a variety of clothing boutiques, gift shops, and other retailers. "It's not quite underwater... but you'll see for yourself soon. The weather is almost always a perfect 70 degrees, and all the houses are so cool-looking! Not to mention the fact that we all live in a big CRATER."

A couple walking their Herdier passed by and Sigmund (along with Ratatoskr) took a moment to admire it. It offered the flying squirrel a soft 'woof' before moving on, more of a friendly 'hello' than an aggressive warning. "Anyways," Sigmund continued, caressing the top of Sarah's hand with his thumb. "How was the trip here? Sorry I couldn't afford a plane." He abashedly laughed, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. Ahead of them, at the corner of the street, was a cabana-esque building from which a variety of good smells wafted.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2020 8:04:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

"What kind of plane were you trying to afford? A private jet?" Sarah teased. "The S.S. Anne was the most luxurious cruise I've ever seen... even if it's the only cruise I've ever seen."[break][break]

Kanto or Johto aside... Sarah was simply amazed by how unique this place was. Then again, she had come from the small town of Azalea which was just outside of the Ilex Forest. It wasn't a place known to get tourists because there really wasn't much there. Some might try to call it a small hick town, but Sarah never thought of it that way. Plus, they didn't have weird hick accents...[break][break]

"Oh.. and I got a Quilava on the ship too. Sent him to live with my dad," Sarah said. "Do you still have your Cyndaquil?"

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor hearts [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 4:51:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

casual conversation <3

THEME

slateport city
Sigmund dissolved into light bout of laughter from Sarah's joke about the private jet, but was quick to lift the top of her hand to his face and smooch it afterwards. "Only the best for you, of course." He beamed brightly. His girlfriend really did bring out the romantic side of him effortlessly, and he was self-aware of it. That was normal for a significant other to inspire, he reasoned. But it was a side of himself he hadn't really gotten to know well yet.

His mouth formed an 'o' in surprise when he learned about her encounter with a Quilava on the S.S. Anne. When asked about his Cyndaquil, though, Sigmund stowed away his questions temporarily. "Oh, Laiger? Yeah, he's still with me. He's been getting stronger, too. Maybe it's all the spicy food I've been feeding him— but wait, you found a Quilava on the S.S. Anne? Out in the middle of the ocean?! How did that happen?" He asked as they continued up the sunny boulevard.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW