laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2020 1:49:25 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[attr="class","flori"]

Florian nods, glad that Alec's caught on and that the poor lad doesn't think he's suddenly declaring him an enemy out of the blue.

"Perhaps it is treachery to say this," he starts, tone low and conspiratorial in contrast to the goofy grin he wears, "but the secret to defeating fairies is to incorporate poison or steel into your strategy! They have a very delicate constitution."

Dragalge was, for that reason, the dragon-type that Florian feared the most. Duraludon, from Galar, was supposedly of similar threat, though Florian has yet to see one in person.

"Champion? A lofty goal!" He sounds impressed by Alec's determination. "I hear the region has been without one for some time, so now is your perfect opportunity! Though I suspect you'll have plenty of competition."

Florian, at least, would not be among such competitors. He knew how to battle, as any self-respecting field researcher would, but he did his best to avoid it where he could.

With his new bird-friend on his shoulder, still, Florian gestures with the other arm to the cave he'd emerged from.

"There are known to be dragons in Meteor Falls," he informs the boy, "so it is no surprise they are here as well!"

Rhyperior pulls a scary face at them, but upon realising Florian's intent is not to battle, it lumbers off.

[newclass=.flori] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#e6e6e6;padding:20px; color:#666666[/newclass]

[newclass=.flori b] color: #0088cc; font-weight:lighter;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 2:47:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had directed his attention back to the Professor who had began to speak about the weaknesses of Fairy type Pokemon. Honestly, Alec was quite shocked at learning their weaknesses being Poison as well as Steel.

"Huh. I never would have known. Heck I never knew that there was even such a thing as Fairy type Pokemon until now." the young trainer said, contemplating on how he could incorporate Steel as well as Poison type Pokemon. To be honest, Alec had never caught a Poison type Pokemon. Nor did he have a steel type. He had a Cloyster that could use Iron Defense which was a steel type move. But that was mainly for Defense; not offense.

"Thanks for helping me out Professor! I'm learning a lot after just learning about Fairy Pokemon! Who knows! That could be useful if I ever fight a Gym Leader that has Fairy type Pokemon!" Alec had said with a grin.

Before Alec could say anything else, another Pokemon had splashed out of the water where he had found the Relicanth, however this Pokemon was definitely a looker. 

"Another Pokemon I've never seen before. I definitely got lucky coming here!" Alec had said. It had noticed Alec and from the looks of it, it did not seem happy that he and the Professor were there. Perhaps they were in its territory? "Well, I guess this one wants to battle," Alec said, which he would be correct.

"Alright Veda! You're up!" He said, bringing her out of her Pokeball. As soon as she laid eyes on wild Pokemon, she knew what she had to do. The Wild Pokemon had attempted the first move coming in with a razor shell attack. "Use Thunder wave!" Alec said, already knowing what to do. His Dratini let out a small wave of electricity from its mouth, coming into contact with the attacking Pokemon. Electricity crackled around it, now paralyzed amd unable to move.

"Now use Agility and attack with Dragon Tail!" Alec said, and with that Veda had quickly slithered towards the paralyzed Pokemon, swinging its tail ferociously. The wild Pokemon had taken a critical blow from Veda's attack most likely because it couldn't defend due to it being paralyzed by thunder wave. Alec had taken this opportunity and had thrown a poke balk at it, hoping to catch it while it was still paralyzed.

-Capping that Binacle! ^^-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 7:44:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BAGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rock head[break]
zen headbutt / crunch / dragon claw / scary face
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SWIRLIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sweet veil[break]
aromatherapy / fairy wind / cotton guard / wish
[break][break]

[break]
Alec caught the Binacle successfully!

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 0:26:52 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[attr="class","flori"]

"Ah!" Florian exclaims, remembering something. "I try to keep tabs on others known for specializing in fairies: Miss Alfric of Hoenn runs a gym focusing around them. And grass-types, I think. Poison could help you with both."

Like fairy-types, Florian found that grass-types shared a delicate immune system that couldn't handle the shock of poison. He makes a mental note to track Cait Alfric down and introduce himself, some time.

"I am not sure where her gym is," he muses. "Not Fortree or Verdanturf, at least."

Alec's attention is drawn to a Binacle; they're native to Kalos, and Florian perks up gleefully.

"They are from my home region! You should see them when they become Barbaracle!"

Swirlix, too, hail from his beautiful Kalos. A sweet smell is carried on a fairy wind, the soothing power of aromatherapy. The professor closes his eyes, smiling as he's reminded of his Comfey. She had the very same knack for beautiful scents!

When he opens his eyes, they find the little Swirlix and his lips curve into a smile.

He pulls some homemade treats from his bag, knowing that Swirlix are notorious for their sweet-tooth. It hops forward, candy-cotton fluff and lolling tongue.

"There's more where that came from," he promises, offering a pokeball.

catch swirlix!

[newclass=.flori] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#e6e6e6;padding:20px; color:#666666[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 14:42:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec listened to the Professor say that one of the Gym Leaders here in the Hoenn Region specialized in Fairy as well as Grass type Pokemon. Alec grinned and immediately said, "I may not know her, but if I remember correctly there was a gym in Mauville City that seemed to gave a grass like theme. Could that possibly be her Gym?" Alec had asked the Professor. Even if the Professor may not have exactly known where this Miss Alfric's Gym was, Alec figured that common speculation might be the answer in this case.

Moments later, soon after Alec had caught the Binacle, Professor Florian stated that they are from his home Region back in Kalos. "I'm really glad you're around professor! If its not for you, I'd just assume the Pokemon I catch come from Hoenn!" Alec admitted with his usual big goofy grin. "But wait a minute ... If we are in the Hoenn Region, how come there are Pokemon from different regions here in the wild? Wouldn't they be in the Region they are from instead of being here!?" Alec questioned while trying to have it make sense in his own head, but he couldn't think of how that was possible.

As Alec wracked his brain, possibly destroying some of his brain cells in the Process, the trainer had failed to see the Bagon that had happened to slip by them.

-Passing and sorry for the wait love! <3 -

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 23:17:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CORSOLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / natural cure[break]
endure / earth power / recover / power gem
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ZWEILOUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / hustle[break]
work up / dragon rush / hyper voice / slam
[break][break]

[break]
Florian caught the Swirlix successfully!
close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 22:30:49 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[attr="class","flori"]

Florian smiles with an eager nod. "Ah, assuming all of the gyms are unique, that is most likely her location!"

He makes a mental note to drop by Mauville some time and pay the gym leader a visit. If it was Miss Alfric's gym, he'd be most delighted to discuss fairies with the woman.

Alec seems confused at the presence of foreign species, and Florian is more than happy to provide an explanation.

"Well, often the regions will sanction the introduction of non-native species into their wilds! Galar recently made a deal with Hoenn, if I remember correctly! That is where that little Impidimp I caught earlier came from, and your Applin! They're from Galar, but they're establishing a wild population here so that they might settle into Hoenn as well!"

Kalos had a lot of species that were known to other regions; he's not sure whether they simply shared the Pokemon or whether they'd been introduced, but he's certain that not all of the wild Pokemon were unique to the region.

A scarred dragon wanders into the area, heads snapping and snarling at one another. Florian would have been happy to let it pass by, but the moment it attempts to dragon rush his Sylveon, its fate is sealed.

A moonblast is followed by a draining kiss, the Zweilous fainting under the combination of fairy-type attacks.

passing! you wanted corsola iirc but i can edit my post if you wanted the zweilous!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2020 2:34:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had seen the Slyveon quickly take care of the Zweilous which made Alec kind of psyched. He hadn't even asked about Florian's own Fairy type Pokemon, this was actually a really good time to bring it up now. "Hey, Professor. Did your Pokemon evolve from something? I haven't heard of this one either," Alec said, bending down on one knee allowing the Sylveon to catch his scent and get used to him. It was to show that he meant no harm to the Pokemon nor it's master.

"W-wait! So ... Galar and Hoenn made like some sort of deal which is why there's Pokemon from that Region here in Hoenn? That's awesome! This gives me the opportunity to catch Pokemon I've never even heard of! It would be better if I had a PokeDex like you have!" Alec said, admitting that he did not have one. Was it even possible for someone like him to have such a thing anyways? Was such technological device only given to those who researched Pokemon? Or could Trainers carry them too? It produced even more questions that Alec had thought of.

Before, Alec could say more, he had seen a familiar Pokemon who had seemed to be caught in vines from a tree. It shouted out for something or someone to come and help it. Alec called out his Charmander for help. "Use scratch on those vines and set Corsola free!" Alec had said, and with that the Charmander had happily complied. After the Corsola was freed, Alec had gently picked it up and smiled at it. "There ya go. Your not tangled in those tree vines anymore." Alec said. The Corsola seemed happy as well as thankful that Alec and Inferno had saved her.

"Would you like to come with me Corsola? After all, I think you and my other Water Pokemon would get along great!" Alec said, holding out a Poke Ball to it.

-Cappin the Corsola! <3 and no worries dear! Also sorry for the wait again :hairywrist: -

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2020 3:03:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DEDENNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / plus[break]
volt switch / charge beam / nuzzle / rest
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GRANBULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / intimidate[break]
roar / play rough / thunder fang / charm
[break][break]

[break]
Your previous captures were successful!

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2020 6:40:02 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[attr="class","flori"]

Florian observes a Granbull rolling around in a patch of flowers, either oblivious to or uninterested in the humans that stood so close-by. A light smile rests on his lips. He turns his head when Alec calls out to him, tilts it.

"Ah, yes! You know of Eevee?" he guesses. It's a popular Pokemon in every region, especially those where new variants had been discovered. Espeon and Umbreon from Johto, Glaceon and Leafeon from Sinnoh, and Sylveon from Kalos of course! "Eevee will evolve into Sylveon with proper care and attention, and ordinarily with exposure to some kind of fairy-type training. Given my profession, it is no surprise that my Joli has evolved as such!"

Joli is more than happy to lap up the attention from Alec; he chirps in delight and butts up against the boy's hand, ribbons brushing skin.

Alec seems thrilled at the prospect of Galarian Pokemon; his youthful energy is inspiring. He mentions a lack of a Pokedex, and the professor seems surprised.

"Oh, do you not have one?" He supposes that most of his friends owned them because they needed them for research. "I carry a few extras in my bag, if you were looking to acquire one! They are Kalosian, and you would need to download the Galarian compatibility package — Alola is already included, I updated them long ago — but if you are eager to get your hands on one...?"

passing!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2020 7:24:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had immediately perked up with more excitement than he physically shows when he had heard Professor Florian say the name of his most favorite Pokemon. Eevee. "Eevee!?!?! Eevee is my favorite Pokemon! I've always wanted an Eevee but you can hardly ever find them in the wild! That's how rare they are! And you're saying this one used to be an Eevee but evolved into what's called a Sylveon!? I only knew about Vaporeon, Flareon, ..."

The young trainer had trailed off talking about Eevee and the evolutions of Eevee that he had only known about while giving the Sylveon his utmost attention by continuing to pet it. From how it seemed, the Professor's Sylveon seemed love the attention coming from Alec.

However a few minutes later, another Pokemon sounded like it was in distress nearby. Actually, it was right above them. Alec squinted because the wild mouse-like Pokemon looked like a Pikachu, however there was some very noticeable differences between them.

The wild Pokemon was dangling above them, trying its best to hang on the tree branch for dear life, however, it could not get itself back up on the tree branch, and the Pokemon was at least up in the tree by ten feet. If it were to fall, it could seriously injure itself, or worse.

Alec called out to the frightened mouse Pokemon and said, "It's okay little buddy! I promise I'll catch you!" Alec said, holding out his arms, ready to catch the wild Pokemon. It hesitated for a moment, however it then forcefully closed its eyes and fell.

It opened its eyes as it had felt Alec catch him. Alec grinned happily, petting the cute Pokemon on top of its head. After a few minutes, the Dedenne clung to Alec as if it never wanted to leave him. It was still shaking a little from the terrifying experience it had, however it seemed to have complete trust in Alec for saving its life.

It was then that Professor Florian had offered Alec his very own Pokedex. "Really!? No words can express how thankful I am! Truly, thank you! I'll make sure to take extra care of it!" Alec said with a twinkle of pure excitement in his eyes. This had officially made the young man's day.

-Capping the Dedenne! ^^ now my Pichu has another friend! :3-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2020 2:44:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MR. MIME APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / filter[break]
dazzling gleam / encore / light screen / sucker punch
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD RIBOMBEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / shield dust[break]
pollen puff / aromatherapy / draining kiss / stun spore
[break][break]

[break]
Alec caught the Dedenne successfully!

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 10:55:15 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[attr="class","flori"]

"Eevee is my favourite, too." Florian laughs softly at the realisation: what a coincidence! Joli had been the professor's first Pokemon, and so his evolutionary line had secured a firm place in his heart. "I hope to acquire all of them some day, but as of right now I've only got this little troublemaker."

Joli offers a cheeky chirp, and the professor chuckles as he gives him a fond scratch behind the ears.

"They are quite rare, but I've heard rumours that the Safari here sometimes acquires them! Though perhaps those I heard it from were mistaken... still, if you haven't visited the Safari, I'd recommend it! They're constantly rotating the selection, it's really quite wonderful."

He'd obtained his dazzling Alolan Ninetales there, grouchy little diva that she was.

Alec rushes off to rescue a Dedenne, but seems delighted upon his return to be offered the Pokedex. It makes Florian feel good to boost the spirits of others, and he's all smiles.

"Just be careful with it," he laughs, displaying his own with the crack in the corner of the screen. "They are durable, but still breakable. I have been meaning to get mine fixed, but..."

But he always needs it for something! Like the Mr. Mime that approaches them, copying Florian's movements as he shakes his head in exasperation toward himself and pockets the dex. Upon spotting the admittedly-quite-unsettling creature, the professor's smile widens.

"Are you looking for something, darling?"

It performs an exaggerated shrug, prompting a giggle. Florian thinks would adore this one; he's traded with the girl in the past, and knows she's got a penchant for psychic-types. Did she have this one...? He's not sure, but pulls out a pokeball nevertheless. He wouldn't be opposed to keeping the mime around, given that it was also a fairy.

"I know someone that you'd get along with very well," he says to the Pokemon. He offers the ball. "Can I introduce you?"

capping mr. mime!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 0:46:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec smiled at Professor Florian and said, "I'd like have all of them too! Eevee is definitely a good Pokemon to have as a friend!" Alec said with grin. Then again, any Pokemon could end up being a really good friend. Especially if you took care of them properly. When the Professor had mentioned that the Safari Zone had some Eevee that a trainer could catch, Alec's face had brightened up emphatically.

The young trainer had a flame in his eyes that burned with great determination. "Well, I know where I will be going next! I've been to the Safari Zone before, so I know where it is! I caught some awesome Pokemon there too! If they do have Eevee, then going back there is definitely worth it! In fact I might go there from time to time and catch more Eevees! Maybe other Pokemon too!" Alec said excitedly.

It was then that a wild Pokemon had appeared fluttering around both the young trainer as well as the Professor. It didn't seem to mind them being there. In fact, it was actually friendly. Alec smiled at the bug Pokemon and said, "Hi there! You're adorable aren't ya!" Alec said, using his newly given Pokedex to scan the Pokemon. It said it was a Ribombee - the Bee Fly Pokemon. It also stated its type. Alec had confirmed from what the Pokedex had said, that it was a Bug as well as a Fairy type.

"Hmmm ... I have an idea! Wouldn't you like to come with me Ribombee? You can become friends with my Pokemon! Plus, I promise to take care of ya!" Alec had asked, handing her a berry from his bag in order to entice her into joining him. The Ribombee fluttered there in place, contemplating for a moment. After she gobbled up the berry, she sang and flew around Alec in delight. She had then without warning and had gotten into Alec's bag hoping to find more berries, however, she ended up mistaking a pokeball for a berry; accidentally pressing the button. With a small red flash, the Ribombee was sealed inside the poke ball. Even though it was by accident, the desired effect was still the same.

Alec chuckled and said, "I'll be sure to give ya some more berries when we get home! I promise," Alec had said with a grin. 

-capping Ribombee!!! <3 thank ye Thorn! UwU-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?