Something to prove [gym challenge]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 2:54:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had waited outside for the Gym Leader. The night lamps bright enough for Alec see. He didn't just wanna barge into the place because it didn't look like your ordinary Gym. In fact, it didn't look like a Gym at all. It looked like a traditional home that someone lived in. It would be rude to just barge into someone's home. Needless to say though, Alec was extremely pumped up for his Gym Challenge. He slapped his face just to his excitedness out of his system before the actual challenge. 

He wondered who owned the Gym as he stood their silently as he waited patiently for the Gym Leader to greet him. He also didn't know what type the Gym leader had specialized in. Hopefully, Rex, Archer, and Torkoal were up for the challenge. He definitely knew Rex would be at least. There was also the fact that they would be fighting at night. However, even though Alec was a little concerned, the young boy had a smile on his face.

I have something to prove with this battle! If I can win, then I know I'm ready to take on the other Gyms! Alec thought to himself, staring up at the starry night sky.

-Lets do dis! <3-

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 21:56:44 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
ah, she almost felt offended. 

her gym? a starting place for new trainers? on one hand, she understood that the point of being a gym leader was to help foster a trainer's growth and test their abilities, she had hoped that her reputation wouldn't fall into such a pit. what was she to do? 

... and a child, no less? she wanted to bully them~

but that would be uncouth of her, wouldn't it? she approaches the field in the night, smiling whilst wearing her spring kimono for these nice nights. "good evening." the woman smiles, with the same, serene air surrounding her. "you are allowed the first move, and neither o us may switch out. is that clear?~" she asks, pulling a pokeball from her side. 

with that out of the way..

"i am ayame, the oldale gym leader. welcome to my survival gym, new trainer~" and out came a mismagius letting out a shrill chant into the night with an ominous grin on its lips. 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2020 20:18:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

ONE MORE TIME AROUND IS ALL I ASK FOR NOW

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

"Hiya! I'm Alec Foster, and you got it! I'm here to challenge you to a battle to claim your Gym Badge!" Alec had said with a Goofy grin, showing his excitement. Ayame had briefly gave Alec the general rules of their battle, and Alec spoke once more. "Sounds good to me! In that case," Alec said, grabbing a Pokeball, quickly spinning it in place on his finger, then gripped it firmly in his hand before tossing it. It cracked open to reveal his first Pokemon for the challenge, and it was probably one of his strongest so far. [break][break]

It was his very first Pokemon that he had owned, a Salamence. It's Intimidating were clearly shown, letting out a roar, showing that he was ready to do battle with the Mismagius. "Alright, Rex! Let's get this party started! Start off with a Dragon Breath!" Alec said confidently, and with that, the blue Dragon had released a purplish stream from it's mouth, aiming right at the Mismagius. Alec wasn't going to waste no time in attacking. [break][break]

Her first Pokemon is a Ghost Type, so does that mean she specializes in Ghost Type Pokemon? Alec thought to himself. Alec had continued to wonder, however he wasn't going to let it bother him all too much while battling. He had intended for Rex's attack to paralyze the the Ghost Pokemon with this attack, however Paralyzing a Pokemon with this move was a rarity, and didn't happen all too often. Alec had a light smirk on his face, while Rex swayed it's tail back and forth, waiting for Mismagius to make her move and attack. The Dragon Pokemon was also excited to battle. [break][break]

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR

[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]Rex

MALE // INTIMIDATE // DRAGON/FLYING
[attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
REX USES DRAGON BREATH TO ATTACK MISMAGIUS![break]

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #2b2b2b;background-color:#2e2e2e;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#343434;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#59abab;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #59abab;border-bottom:solid 15px #59abab;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-bottom:solid 15px #2e2e2e;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #59abab;border-left:solid 10px #59abab;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2e2e2e;border-left:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #343434;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#2e2e2e;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#59abab;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#59abab;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#343434;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#858585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2020 20:45:40 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
oho, a salamence. now that was a rare sight to see. 

still, ayame maintains the same, nonchalant smile on her lips as she moves her gaze over to the cackling witch. though she seemed to be intimidated well by the ability, ayame brushed it off, slightly, knowing that it probably wouldn't doo too much to her mismagius to begin with. 

"magi, you can avoid it." she commands, to which the mismagius sways around in the air to narrowly graze the lone stream of draconian energy. "power gem~" ayame's expression is ever-changing, even while the mismagius began to let out a shrill chant whilst her eyes began to glow a bright blue. all the same, the gems around the mismagius' neck began to glow a hue of red, then sending out a few beams at the salamence. 

"and don't stop moving, mmn?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2020 21:38:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Alec grinned, even though Rex's attack had missed. "Your Pokemon isn't the only one that can dodge! Rex, Fly up to dodge, then counter!" Alec commended his dragon as the Ghost Pokemon had fired off it's Power Gem. Rex had quickly flew up into the air, dodging the attack, just like the Mismagius had done, only for for it swoop down from above and strike the Ghost Type Pokemon with full force. He had a feeling that Archer would have had a better chance starting the battle, but he was still confident that Rex would be able to do just fine. [break][break]

"I had a feeling that this wouldn't be easy, but I won't give up so easily, and neither will my Pokemon! We'll do whatever we can to win fair and square!" Alec said to Ayame, while keeping an eye on Rex and the Mismagius at the same time. After all, they were still in a battle, and he wasn't about to let his guard down, even while talking. [break][break]

FOR

REX DODGES & COUNTERS W/ FLY![break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #2b2b2b;background-color:#2e2e2e;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#343434;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#59abab;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #59abab;border-bottom:solid 15px #59abab;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-bottom:solid 15px #2e2e2e;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #59abab;border-left:solid 10px #59abab;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2e2e2e;border-left:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #343434;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#2e2e2e;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#59abab;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#59abab;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#343434;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#858585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2020 5:10:47 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
fair and square, he says. admirable, noble and adventurous with a hint of coy. 

cute. 

but not the way she liked to play. it'd be so bland to play by the rules and not a bit dirty: after all, her badge was one centred around survival. she wasn't keen on letting a child win without being bullied. it was tough love. 

"power gem." her lips curl into a small smile, while the mismagius began to prep a bundle of reddish light from the gems around its neck. the ghost pokemon prepared the energy needed for the rock attack but, rather than releasing it in attempt to shoot the dragon out of the air, it held it until its inevitable descent. 

tl;dr--
mismagius used power gem to counter fly!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2020 5:38:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Despite the quick counter, Alec didn't seem to be bothered by it, in fact he held a smirk on his face. The Power Gem did connect, creating a cloud of dust. Why would the kid be smirking while his Pokemon had taken a hit? Well, the answer was simple, and had come with out warning. another purplish stream quickly blasted out from the cloud of smoke, aiming for the Mismagius, being closer than before. "You're good, but don't count us out just yet," Alec had said, his smirk turning to a grin as the Salamence blew the dust cloud way by a brief flex of it's wings. [break][break]

Rex may have taken a hit, but Alec knew he was fine with the way his tail was swaying side-to-side. "This battle is just getting started," Alec had said, as his Dragon Pokemon let out a roar, as if it were a battle cry. He may have been facing a Gym Leader, but that didn't matter to him. He was going to win this battle. He just knew it. [break][break]

DSRSXtRp - Paralysis Roll - 30 or below means Dragon Breath will Paralyze!

FOR

REX TAKES HIT FROM POWER GEM![break]
REX ATTACKS W/ DRAGON BREATH!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2020 5:50:49 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
clever enough of him to use the dust caused by the impact of a fly and a power gem. unfortunately for her mismagius, the ghost pokemon was hit with a dragon breath to follow shortly after. the ghost pokemon screeches in a shrill, high pitched cry while gradually wavering down. less due to the pain, however, more due to the paralysis and numbness that plagued its body. 

still, her expression was ever-changing with these turn of events. "magi," she calls out, then waving her hand. "power gem again. it'll be okay." and from the ground, the mismagius began to charge up another yet again, then shooting condensed energy of rock at the flying dragon. 

tl;dr--
- mismagius uses power gem

mismagius is paralyzed. rolling under 25 will cause a move to fail.

dM6nDbJb

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2020 6:22:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Alec's grin grew wider, getting fired up. His Salamence not only had made contact with the Mismagius, but it had also seemed that the attack had also Paralyzed the Ghost Type. Good, we can use that to our Advantage! Alec thought. "Zen Headbutt! Full Throttle!" Alec had said, and with that, the Salamence had charged. While doing so a powerful aura had quickly cloaked his body as he charged. Mismagius was able to fire off her Power Gem as commanded, which had made Contact with Rex, however he still pushed forward. [break][break]

It was clear that Rex did not mind getting hit a second time, especially since he knew that his last attack connected, and with the Mismagius not being able to move around as much as she and the female Gym Leader had wished, this meant striking her would be a lot easier. Alec continued to hold his grin as Rex had charged, focusing on striking the opponent in front of him. [break][break]

x8l5O24X - Flinch Roll - 20 or below means Zen Headbutt will make Mismagius Flinch![break][break]

FOR

REX TAKES HIT FROM POWER GEM![break]
REX ATTACKS W/ ZEN HEADBUTT!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]