Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
To Be Big [M]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2020 18:37:14 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

"Try to get bigger here." That was what Kaida told Freki when she dropped her off here, where strangers both Pokemon and human watched over her. With those words in her head, she had to at least try, didn't she?

It was not a secret that Freki was the smallest of the make-shift "family", one of the weakest too. A move from one so small, even if the move was powerful, still didn't pack as much of a punch. So, here she was, to not stress out and hopefully eat enough for the energy to grow.

Still, with berries galore, Freki was doing anything but relaxing. The daycare woman watched with a patient smile as Freki darted about the area, eyes flashing and sides heaving as she darted around, kicking up dust with every turn she took.

Honestly, she couldn't wait for this to be over, to get back to her family. It was already so boring here.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
To Be Big [M]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2020 21:40:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

Avery was busy, so busy. Trainers from all over Hoenn were flocking to the various daycares and had been requesting her help. So, as a result, the young woman had stopped by the Verdanturf daycare to lend her services.[break][break]

She had brought her Sentret along with her for the afternoon but had encouraged the young Pokemon to hang out with the other little ones who weren't quite as outgoing and relaxed as she was. The golden-furred Pokemon had been overjoyed at the opportunity, flocking to the more bashful babies to make sure they were still having a good time.[break][break]

Something flits in her peripheral, followed by a whopping pile of berries. Where had they come from?[break][break]

The Sentret approaches rapidly, bouncing quickly across the yard before stopping to drool over how much yummy treats she had at arms reach.[break][break]

"I didn't know it was snack time!"

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
To Be Big [M]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2020 22:25:13 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

A sudden voice broke through the little grass snake's focus, and she suddenly tripped hard, tumbling for a second before straightening herself out. Dirt dusted her scales, but she looked far less peeved than one would expect, she was a grass-type. Dirt and sun was kind of her thing.

"Huh? Oh! Oh yes. Snack time." She turned her nose towards the berries, and briefly wanted to devour them...and then turned herself away. "I'm going to eat after training. It's very important." Her tail swished in self-contained pride, until she looked upon the berries again. She couldn't eat all that, and it was a waste to leave them in the sun...

"...you can have some...they're not all mine, my Ranger can always feed me later." Somehow, she felt a little better offering it to someone else. Like helping another, but that was too big-headed, she didn't even know this Pokemon.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
To Be Big [M]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 3:12:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

The Sentret would come to an abrupt halt when she watches the grass snake trip and fall to the ground. The other Pokemon skids to a halt before getting back on her feet and dusting herself off with her tiny little hands.[break][break]

Shock is written on the young normal-type's face, and her nose twitches with worry.[break][break]

"Oh my! Are you alright? I didn't mean to startle you."[break][break]

As if distracted, or suffering from a short-term memory, she is suddenly reminded again of the snack-time offer she had earlier suggested. [break][break]

"Oh! I love snack time."[break][break]

The Snivy's adamance about eating after training is surprising for the young ferret, but she stills her urge to mow down on her new friends meal. That was surely rude, and Avery would be disappointed.[break][break]

"You're training? What does that mean? Training to not eat?"[break][break]

She edges closer, bouncing forward. Her ears twitch curiously and she begins to grin.[break][break]

"Can you train me?"

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
To Be Big [M]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 4:23:24 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

"Its fine, happens all the time with legs like this." She took much harsher falls before, in all honesty, but the apology was appreciated.

"I like to snack too, that's why I gotta do it later, or I will get lazy." She started to explain, "So, no, this isn't training to not eat, I love eating! It's just...when Kaida needs help, I gotta be fast and strong...then I'll grow bigger!" Evolving seemed a magical experience, and what she would give to lose her clumsy arms and legs, and slither like an Ekans!

She stopped still as the other Pokemon asked for her to train them! Uncertainty flirted briefly in her eyes, and then she puffed up pridefully, "Of course! I'm always training, so I gotta be good at figuring out how to teach, right?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
To Be Big [M]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 23:14:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

The Sentret considers her words, head tilting so far to the side she almost topples over. After a time, she merely shrugs and accepts her words as fact.[break][break]

"Well, okay then!"[break][break]

But then the Snivy dives into a deeper explaination of her training method and her eyes nearly grow to four times the size. Her intense stare is downright adorable as she listens carefully, makes sure to take it all in.[break][break]

"Bigger? I want to grow bigger! Show me how."[break][break]

In response to the Snivy puffing her chest confidently, the Sentret does the same - acting like a mimic. It's almost comical, really.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
To Be Big [M]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 0:01:25 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

"Show you? Yea, I'll show you!" Freki's eyes gleamed with wild abandon, a sudden desire to impress the one Pokemon that had been paying attention to her burning through.

"We have to get so strong, this body won't even hold our power!" She crowed, bringing out her vines and jabbing at some imaginary enemy, "We'll both change, and then we'll be bigger, Kaida...both our humans will be impressed, you'll see!" She turned a circle in her excitement, slicing through the grass with her tail.

"Run with me and use your moves! Watch, we'll be bigger in no time...then we can snack!"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
To Be Big [M]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 3:43:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Sentret nearly springs into the air in delight, her body wriggling with excitement at the very prospect of training. Maybe it was an indication that Avery didn't indulge her Pokemon in physical training or battling.[break][break]

In fact, it's almost obvious at how awkward and unprofessional the Sentret's movements are as she mimics the Snivy - but with her own arsenal of abilities. The young Pokemon's

quick attack

results in her bumping into a nearby tree. She sprawls, stars in her eyes as she refocuses and shakes off the impact.[break][break]

"This seems.. hard, and a little dangerous. Is this how it's supposed to be?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
To Be Big [M]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 5:01:55 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

"Its supposed to be hard!" Freki nearly whined at the other Pokemon, spinning in place as she turned to look at her newest training buddy. "When it gets hard, that means it's working! That's why tough Pokemon evolve!"

A long pause assaulted the air, and the sound of a stomach growling destroyed the Snivy's dignity, whose nose turned down as she considered what was necessary.

"But...we can snack now if you want, e-energy, you know."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
To Be Big [M]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 13:47:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Sentret puffs out an exhausted breath as she turns back to face the Snivy. Though, after her friend's response, she feels invigorated. It was supposed to be this hard? Well, then she was doing it right, then.. right?[break][break]

But the sounds of both their stomachs growling culls their drive to train, and the Sentret stares down at her tummy. With a few meek pats, she looks up to the Snivy and then guiltily to the pile of berries.[break][break]

"Yes, please! I love, love, love snack time!"[break][break]

With some last reserve of energy, she

quick attacks

right into the centre of the berries. Her fur is stained pink and blue and orange as she mows down on some delicious food.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
To Be Big [M]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 20:02:49 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Freki wasn't certain if Kaida would be proud of her, but she did know that she felt better than she started this day! As her newest companion leapt into the pile of berries, she herself leapt into the pile as well, though with a much more controlled manner than her training partner.

With a sweet smell and berry juice staining today, she felt plenty ready for more training...but not now.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
To Be Big [M]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 1:33:53 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, participating pokemon evolve.